It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RCMP say crowd attacked two Mounties in northwestern Saskatchewan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

LA LOCHE, Sask. - RCMP are investigating after a crowd besieged two Mounties in a northwestern Saskatchewan hospital and torched a police truck. Police say the officers were forced to barricade the hospital in La Loche early Friday and to use pepper spray to prevent up to 70 people from getting inside. "It is believed the crowd's intent was to forcibly remove the two La Loche (RCMP) members that were inside the hospital," said a police news release. "The members and hospital staff were able to barricade the doors and keep the crowd out of the hospital. The front doors and windows of the hospital were heavily damaged."

ca.news.yahoo.com...

I rarely expect this sort of thing to happen in Canada, but still with the amount of civil unrest no matter where one is it is still surprising to saythe least.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
some of it isn't that surprising..

considering some of the facts behind some of these situations.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
actually i live in canada, i heard that the rcmp around there is really corrupt.

I heard in Manitoba, there is a ring of RCMP that sell young babies to americans.

What happens is an RCMP Officer will start dating a pregnant girl/woman treat her really good until she has her child then while she is in hospital still they put down criinal charges against the woman and the child dissapears into the system. Then if the woman sees the guy again he treats her like garbage.

Crazy huh, but I know it's true.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

It's hard to tell online, but I hope you're joking. Even if the first part were true, there's still a big difference between putting babies into the system and selling them. Either way, I don't believe a word of it. Do you have any sources?

Please tell me you don't really believe this.
edit on 30-9-2011 by Jebbaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Instead of attacking the authorities, the groups protesting should do what they can to turn the police. Remember that the police and military are for the most part in the same boat as everyone else,(with the exception of the elite). It may take longer to acomplish the goals but it will be a much more sucesful atempt with the police and military on our side. Speaking as a former marine, I can tell you there is a large and growing feeling in the military ranks that they are no longer sreving their country but serving the evil politicians own self interests. If STHF and our military is deployed to us streets, that will be when they join our side and carry out their oaths for the people not the elite. "To Protect My Country, From All Enimies Both Foreign And DOMESTIC!!!"

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's not a joke.

I have sources but they aren't on the internet. Like they are gonna post that on the internet...are you serious?

BTW you don't have to believe it, it doesn't make it untrue.

Also i know that police in Nigara falls send people to peru to buy coc aine and they wash it into their clothes and when they come back they don't pick up their luggage the cops do. thats how it gets into canada.

I don't care if you don't believe it, i coulda went to peru and made moeny doing this, but wasn't interested, my friend did though a few times cause he had family there so he had a good excuse.

P.S. What i meant by putting them into the system is selling them...
edit on 30-9-2011 by KingAtlas because: added last part

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If you people had actually read the story...

RCMP say the disturbance began about 3:15 a.m. when an ATV crashed near a police truck parked outside two house parties.

Mounties say party-goers threw rocks and bottles while officers were questioning the injured ATV driver.

The injured man passed out and some people started threatening the officers and blaming them for his injuries.

The guy crashed his ATV and then passed out while drunk... somehow this is the fault of the cops, obviously had nothing to do with drinking and driving and crashing..

.. and obviously warrants a riot and an attempt to storm a hospital..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
actually i live in canada, i heard that the rcmp around there is really corrupt.

I heard in Manitoba, there is a ring of RCMP that sell young babies to americans.

What happens is an RCMP Officer will start dating a pregnant girl/woman treat her really good until she has her child then while she is in hospital still they put down criinal charges against the woman and the child dissapears into the system. Then if the woman sees the guy again he treats her like garbage.

Crazy huh, but I know it's true.

There are many things that I think are true..that would blow our minds.. and unfortunately talking about them on site like this, will do little to help the situation.

I think there are some RCMP who clearly see some corruption, and feel helpless in doing anything..considering the some of the major players are most likely at the top..

I wish some of them would write a book.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry
If you people had actually read the story...

RCMP say the disturbance began about 3:15 a.m. when an ATV crashed near a police truck parked outside two house parties.

Mounties say party-goers threw rocks and bottles while officers were questioning the injured ATV driver.

The injured man passed out and some people started threatening the officers and blaming them for his injuries.

The guy crashed his ATV and then passed out while drunk... somehow this is the fault of the cops, obviously had nothing to do with drinking and driving and crashing..

.. and obviously warrants a riot and an attempt to storm a hospital..

We're not getting the whole back story...there is more to this story....than the few simple lines put out there by media.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Im guessing its a really smal comunity, with probably natives living around there, and the way the police treat them is criminal, im not for violence towards any man, but those two cops might have added one too many drop in the glass...

just my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Yea true, but who really knows, with a lot of stuff going on involving cops it could be true that they are targeting people and whatnot.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypr2011

LA LOCHE, Sask. - RCMP are investigating after a crowd besieged two Mounties in a northwestern Saskatchewan hospital and torched a police truck. Police say the officers were forced to barricade the hospital in La Loche early Friday and to use pepper spray to prevent up to 70 people from getting inside. "It is believed the crowd's intent was to forcibly remove the two La Loche (RCMP) members that were inside the hospital," said a police news release. "The members and hospital staff were able to barricade the doors and keep the crowd out of the hospital. The front doors and windows of the hospital were heavily damaged."

ca.news.yahoo.com...

I rarely expect this sort of thing to happen in Canada, but still with the amount of civil unrest no matter where one is it is still surprising to saythe least.

Did they steal the Stanley Cup or something.

What is this all about ?

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
basically a group of people attacked some mounties after they see a ATV crash due to a drunk driver, after that a crowd of people attached the RCMP who came to investigate the crash and they chased them to a hospital

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Did they steal the Stanley Cup or something. What is this all about ?

that's cute..in a Canadian kind of way..

doubt we'll ever see in a newspaper what this was really all about.

but maybe some of these natives will write a book someday about some of the stuff they have witnessed being done by some RCMP officers..
edit on 30-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Is this a cover story for the start of the Zombie Apocalypse?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
One would only hope so but I still think the first people who would actually revolt would most likely be the natives on the reservations here due to how much the gov't and police harass them over certain things.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
well the storie is wrong .It wasnt a crashed truck or drunk or even the party taht made these people finly snap.
It was the mounties fashion sense that did it. And i would have thought it would have happened years agaio./
Darn Dudly do nothing rights lololol

top topics

join