It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions Abandon Cali Life & Other Lifestyles, Forced to Live Crowded & out of Tents & Cars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RomaMayLi

I was in the military when I lived there, and on military pay, it was hard. When I left, it was not only because I wanted to, but had to. My neighbors thought I was a lucky dog to be able to leave. Orders are orders, ya know? And I was thankful.

Retired now in the Midwest closer to family, though not close enough.

And am living better on less money than when I lived in California. Nicer people too.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoAngel2u
I think all those millions should go pitch their tents on their respective state capital lawns, or better yet, the white house lawn. lol

Ya, they should beg the government to save them!

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastahunta

Originally posted by NoAngel2u
I think all those millions should go pitch their tents on their respective state capital lawns, or better yet, the white house lawn. lol

Ya, they should beg the government to save them!

Yep, that didn’t work out to well in the past. Got some of them killed as a matter of fact.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is an example of what is happening the world over....people go on about immigrants...and issues as such...yet the western world goes into these same countries and and rape and pilage their lands for minerals and oil and pay them with peanuts...and when these same individuals come into a country they turn against these people who have slaved all their lives to supply us all with our NIKE and Name brand crud.

Now this tent living is being brought on by the governments the world over....they are working to keep us down...the slaves got a little bit to much(Middle Class) and it is time once again to spread the gap so that the power can be regained...and that is coming on the backs of the people.

For those of you whom say things about immigrants...I say down with borders...It is time to Take down all goverments of the World...time to break free of the tyranny time to work the will of the people.

we are all human beings and we are of one Race...we are the human race and we are to start to work on the behalf of humanity and not for the corporate plundering of nation after nation.

your American way of life is being ripped right from under your feet....and the global way of life is being segregated through the the use of invisible borders which mean absolutely nothing.....all borders do is breed hatred as is has been shown in a few postings in this thread alone.

STOP THE HATRED.....

Why not learn to understand each other...and that thinking that sending people back home to hmmmm their own countries is rubbish. We are of children of this world...and live with it....NOT ONE SINGLE RACE owns a single part of this world...and no country should know this better than America...BECAUSE your ALL immigrants in that country except for the Natives.

SO why don't you all go back to where you came from in that case..

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

If you stop consuming their crack, marijuana, coc aine etc Then these drug lords would have no one to sell it to. It is that simple

Ever been addicted to drugs? Its easier said than done to "stop" consuming their drugs. Crystal meth, heroine and a few other drugs it just takes 1 hit to addict you for life.

It's easier to kill the drug lords and destroy their drug empire than it is to keep them from slipping it over the border and into peoples' veins. Don't give a drowning man a glass of water. Legalizing the drug will not stop it, in fact it will make it worse because then children will be targetted even more than they already are. Ever seen a 12 year old addicted to heroine? I have, it isn't a pretty sight. If you want to kill a snake, you cut off the head, dont f*ck around with it or you will just get bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join