It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA SPEAKS - Asteroid News from WISE - Recorded Broadcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Heres the link to the broadcast,

Recorded Broadcast

Frankly I think its good on them to bring up the subjects involved,

Part of the desensitizing agenda?

Admitting Planet X seems pretty huge to me,

-GM
edit on 29-9-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
So when NASA talks about a subject its desensitizing and not educating?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
So when NASA talks about a subject its desensitizing and not educating?

NASA is educating? ROTFL

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

For years they denied the existence of a planet X - Now NASA are talking about its existence - with reference of it of being a threat or not.

Thats a progressive step in desensitizing the public, Prepare for more news.

-GM

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

25:50 -- "this is amy mainzer, i will be happy to ancwer this one. there's uhhh... planet x is not coming to get us..."

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus

For years they denied the existence of a planet X - Now NASA are talking about its existence - with reference of it of being a threat or not.

-GM

Maybe you should explain what you mean by the term "planet X" because the way astronomers use it may be different from the way you use it.

Can you provide an example of NASA "denying" the existence of a planet X? Maybe some example of NASA saying that all of the bodies of the solar system are known?

Or do you mean that NASA denies that there is an unknown planet that ventures into the inner solar system and periodically wreaks havoc?
edit on 9/30/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If I wake up on Jan 1, 2012 and my compass is off 30 degrees, there are dead birds everywhere and fish and cattle dead, too, and a howling noise outside, that's just a coincidence? Because some people experienced these things early in this year.

Throw in a few earthquakes, and a big volcano going off like last year. If I do see these things it is my imagination, or I am a conspiracy theorist, or is it a coincidence?-------------------------------

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

-GM

Maybe you should explain what you mean by the term "planet X" because the way astronomers use it may be different from the way you use it.

Can you provide an example of NASA "denying" the existence of a planet X? Maybe some example of NASA saying that all of the bodies of the solar system are known?

Or do you mean that NASA denies that there is an unknown planet that ventures into the inner solar system and periodically wreaks havoc?

Planet X - as far as I know - Is just a term used to classify an unknown planet.

I dont think NASA would be so bold as to deny the existence of a Planet X, but many others do and to this I propose that it very well could exist. I think its safe to assume that the high science is playing on the universal chess board without knowledge of all the pieces contained therein.

I'm not so certain that a Planet X brings cycles of destruction, or if its just our own planets cycle, but legends, myth and hype speak of such things so frequently that you can't help but wonder what is to come.

We're still in our infancy as far as history is concerned, the queen has yet to reveal itself on the board.

We should be wary.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I dont think NASA would be so bold as to deny the existence of a Planet X, but many others do and to this I propose that it very well could exist. I think its safe to assume that the high science is playing on the universal chess board without knowledge of all the pieces contained therein.

Then I must have misunderstood when you said this:

I thought you were talking about NASA denying the existence of an unknown planet.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Why dont any of the celestials seem to go from top of plan view down only around sun, just sayen... Enjoyed the presentation OP snf.
just wondering.

top topics

join