It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Massachusetts man allegedly plotted an attack using remote-control planes. "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Boston --

A Massachusetts man was arrested Wednesday and accused of plotting an assault on the Pentagon and U.S. Capitol using remote-controlled aircraft armed with explosives - the latest of several terrorism cases to spring from federal sting operations.

Rezwan Ferdaus was arrested in Framingham after undercover federal agents delivered materials he had allegedly requested, including grenades, six machine guns and what he believed was 24 pounds of C-4 explosive.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.sfgate.com
www.worldstarhiphop.com
abcnews.go.com
edit on 29-9-2011 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
"Rezwan Ferdaus was arrested in Framingham after undercover federal agents delivered materials he had allegedly requested, including grenades, six machine guns and what he believed was 24 pounds of C-4 explosive.

Federal officials said the public was never in danger from the explosives, which it said were always under control and closely monitored.""

edit on 29-9-2011 by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
he was also planning an all out assault on the white house using a division of r.c. tanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I am in sociology this semester and we were discussing issues of people who do deviant things such as this. Shockingly (really no surprise) only 2% of those who had a bachlor-master degree did anything illegal such as this. I find it interesting how someone with a physics degree (head on his shoulder) would do this. Cover up? or not? Idk. but only small percentages do deviant things with high education
edit on 29-9-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

also I find it very problematic how someone with a small plane model would just use minor explosives to destroy a 6,500,000 square feet of building
edit on 29-9-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
the government is like "HEY!!! we did that first...copycat."
edit on 29-9-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
And quite possibly a made up scenario by TPTB. Gotta keep the fear levels at a healthy level. God forbid any sense of normalcy. Can't get on with our daily lives for too long without a story about some nut that loves Al Quieda and wants to blow something up. Not to worry, we caught him in the nick of time, but don't forget there is a threat! Sheesh. If it's real we need to blow that entire part of the world back to dinosaur time. It's not so we can just sit around until the real puppet masters decide we are ignoring the threat and blow something up...again.

Oh....I do realize this guy is an American citizen, if the threat is real it is radical Islam and his ties to it that we should be done with.
edit on 9/29/2011 by texas thinker because: to add

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
While a rmeote controlled RC plane wouldnt do much damage, the plastic explosives attached would.

Why is everything a sinister deception from TPTB?

the level of parnaoia some people exhibit is unreal.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yes, I read about this yesterday. I can't for the life of me figure out how he would attach any kind of explosives to the plane and the plane still fly.

My son had a remote controlled helicopter, it was very light, (and very small) but I think the same flying principles would still apply, I don't think he woulda gotten it off the ground.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join