It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AREA 51 has moved please forward the mail

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The idea of a secret base being known and indeed famous or infamous depending on how you look at it is stupid. If your secret bases cover is blown you move it somewhere else the true question is where. (Or as it seems to be that the US has so many secret bases above and below ground that there was no room for a new one.)

So where is the new area 51 anyone any ideas????

Has anyone asked the Postal service for a forwarding address?

Any links or threads appreciated.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
They have no real need to move it. People know its name and where it is so what. How many people know what plane they are working on right now? The public has no clue what goes on there.

[edit on 26-8-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I believe there is sense in what you are saying however, super sensitive material where there is a chance 1% say of someone seeing it (satellites, binoculars, view from a helicopter 50 miles away (i know there is a big distance involved) must make secret organisations worried or more paranoid because they did make it secret in the first place so

1. Cover is blown

2. pack up and move elsewhere.

3. Keep the myth alive and make it even more famous to keep eyes from looking elsewhere. (all focus on area 51)

let people create legends about flying saucers advanced technologies etc.
even leak material to further the cause.

all im saying is area 51 is still secret but it makes sense to me that the powers that be must have a place in the country we don't know about for that top level stuff. So any ideas where it would be, outside the US, on the back of the moon? Any ideas?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Please take a look at all the pages of Data on the Groom Lake Research Project. Area 51 and the secret base are still at Groom Lake! Now, I don't know if the Pentagon relocated the lake bed of Groom Lake to another state!

Bottom Line: Area 51 and the Dreamland Base are still at Groom Lake!

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghost
Bottom Line: Area 51 and the Dreamland Base are still at Groom Lake!Tim ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

More than that, it may be even more active than in the past with all sorts of stuff going on.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghost
Please take a look at all the pages of Data on the Groom Lake Research Project. Area 51 and the secret base are still at Groom Lake! Now, I don't know if the Pentagon relocated the lake bed of Groom Lake to another state!

Bottom Line: Area 51 and the Dreamland Base are still at Groom Lake!

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

Yes I believe that area 51 is still at groom lake. As long as people dont know wots going on out there, there is no need to move it. And have you considered the costs of moving such a base? And they will have to destroy the underground bases too. Thats a whole lot of money you know!

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Area 51 was said to have moved so that people would stop going to the base. it was a plan that back fired and didn't work. the base is too important for the US government, its their number one playground for playing with their new toys

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
That story was published in Popular Science a year or two ago, and Popular Science is known to be uber skeptical of anything bordering on the paranormal-pefrect disinfo agents.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minor Illuminatos
[Yes I believe that area 51 is still at groom lake. As long as people dont know wots going on out there, there is no need to move it. And have you considered the costs of moving such a base? And they will have to destroy the underground bases too. Thats a whole lot of money you know!

Minor, based on the digging I have done, I am pretty sure a huge 40 level underground base does NOT exist at Groom lake. Other places maybe but not there. See my posts on the subject in the Research group for more information on my thoeirs and the evidence that backs them up.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I was already wondering how they got the 40-levels moved to the new place

I think your initial thought was wrong Munro. You assume it's urgent for them to move it but it's still a good base for most flight tests and certain weapon technology.
If they need to hide anything really special, what I doubt, they would probably test it on a pacific island which are out of most spy satellite ranges, at least away from the regular routes.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by Minor Illuminatos
[Yes I believe that area 51 is still at groom lake. As long as people dont know wots going on out there, there is no need to move it. And have you considered the costs of moving such a base? And they will have to destroy the underground bases too. Thats a whole lot of money you know!

Minor, based on the digging I have done, I am pretty sure a huge 40 level underground base does NOT exist at Groom lake. Other places maybe but not there. See my posts on the subject in the Research group for more information on my thoeirs and the evidence that backs them up.

Im not saying there is 40 levels of underground floors. But 1 or 2. Maybe im wrong.....

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
People it`s not the bases that are secret it`s what is going on there that`s what everybody really wants to no.The size and number of people employed would make it impossible to pack up and U-Haul out without anybody seeing.
With the amount of workers and the fact a lot of people would pay alot of money to find out l doubt if anything other than normal secret military and civil advancements are built and tested there.

To big to keep secret

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
People it`s not the bases that are secret it`s what is going on there that`s what everybody really wants to no.The size and number of people employed would make it impossible to pack up and U-Haul out without anybody seeing.
With the amount of workers and the fact a lot of people would pay alot of money to find out l doubt if anything other than normal secret military and civil advancements are built and tested there.

To big to keep secret

I agree. And a boeing 737 flies the staff everyday to area 51. So if they should want to move it, they should have to change the flight plan. And then everybody knows were the new base is!

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Not everyone flies....some are bussed in....
I'm betting these are the cafeteria workers, janitors, etc.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Not everyone flies....some are bussed in....
I'm betting these are the cafeteria workers, janitors, etc.

Haha good one. But we know how these busses look like so we could follow them too if area 51 is to move.
And about area 51 being a distraction for a bigger more secret base. Because alot of people think this area 51 is the big base!

[edit on 27-8-2004 by Minor Illuminatos]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well thanks for the replies i still believe strongly that any exotic research shall we call it 'alien technology' is no longer being researched (currently) at area 51.

Why well purely because area51 is no longer secret, cost is not an issue to the powers that be. If the US has control of craft that can go anywhere offworld and if you believe in the underground network of tunnels that can go anywhere on Earth so it seems. Why would you let people know your secret.

If the people of the USA somehow get a court order or whatever is relative to that in the US to inspect Area 51 no holes barred and please don't say it wont happen as the US is a democracy, free speech etc. And it was relatively fast could they move such a massive SECRET base at that kind of notice without people knowing. Well the answer is no they could not - so they do it over a period of time just the exotic stuff your military will still test new technology there, as this is what i believe it is used for.

Advances found from the real base where the research is being done by scientists who don't go home but are based there all the time for many years at a time at least. Are being channeled back to area 51 for integration. The powers that be cover all possible outcomes even my far fetched one if you fed all the raw data and pros cons into a super computer do you honestly think the answer would be leave all your eggs in the one basket at the one geographical location.....well you decide.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
Well thanks for the replies i still believe strongly that any exotic research shall we call it 'alien technology' is no longer being researched (currently) at area 51.

Why well purely because area51 is no longer secret, cost is not an issue to the powers that be. If the US has control of craft that can go anywhere offworld and if you believe in the underground network of tunnels that can go anywhere on Earth so it seems. Why would you let people know your secret.

If the people of the USA somehow get a court order or whatever is relative to that in the US to inspect Area 51 no holes barred and please don't say it wont happen as the US is a democracy, free speech etc. And it was relatively fast could they move such a massive SECRET base at that kind of notice without people knowing. Well the answer is no they could not - so they do it over a period of time just the exotic stuff your military will still test new technology there, as this is what i believe it is used for.

Advances found from the real base where the research is being done by scientists who don't go home but are based there all the time for many years at a time at least. Are being channeled back to area 51 for integration. The powers that be cover all possible outcomes even my far fetched one if you fed all the raw data and pros cons into a super computer do you honestly think the answer would be leave all your eggs in the one basket at the one geographical location.....well you decide.

I never thought that exotic "alien technology" was researched there... Only the normal stuff, b2, uav's etc

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This base was the main holding area for 'found' exotic craft. I dont know where they go now. And your right most advanced aircraft designs are tested there. Stuff you will see in 5 - 10 years.

The base has a lot of different operations going on I don't think we will ever find out the true extent of what goes on there but it would be nice.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Area 51 does not need to move when its cover was blown it expanded its border to make it even harder for people to view the base. But i wouldnt be surprised if Area 51 is disinformation and a cover for a even more secret base. Area 51 is probably underground partially, to help conceal aircraft, and it probably is somewhat used as a cover but there is still top secret stuff that goes on there. if it has moved my guess would be to Dugway.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think that a base that is like Area 51 can't be hidden forever. You cant in this day and age hide a 10 mile runway forever. The Russians or the Chinese or whatever country with a spy satellite will find it. Heck even commercial satellites will pick it up in time.

What you can do is know when ever one of those satellites is going to be over head and make sure they dont seen anything you dont want them to see. This fact could even be used to your advantage. Say Russia was going to take pictures of Area 51 and you knew when (which they do) You could park a fake UFO craft out side and let them take pics of it just to mess with them. They will not know if that thing was real. Or park a copy of the body of the newest MIG out there to make them think you some how got ahold of own of their secret plans or the plane itself.

But as for the whole UFO cover to the public. If this was indeed true it was the worst disinformation project of all time. It sparked massive interest in the base just what you wouldn't want to happen. If you just said we test top secret planes out there only people interested in new planes would care,But if you start spreading stories to about aliens you are going to attract people from all walks of life.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join