It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roca wear free mason hat this is going to far.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by djz3ro

Originally posted by teotwawki77 If Jayz starts wearing shirts that say 666 will people buy those too.

Not if Jay Z started wearing them, in fact if he did I doubt I'd wear any of the shirts, t-shirts or jackets I have with the number '666' on them!

so if you are enlightened do you know the meaning of the number that you wear or are you just another blind follower.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by teotwawki77
IMO Jayz and kanye suck their raps are lame anyways I wouldnt want them repping my brand. But a lot of people are buying into it. He calls himself Jhova he owns and represents rockafella, and now he is blatently using freemason symbolism. Personally I dont even think he is smart enough to make these connections and while I understand that he could just be using this for shock value only a few people would even recognize these things anyway. So are we agreeing that rockafellor is related to freemasonry or is Jayz and his producers just making this all up. Either way he is just a puppet tool they are always building him up in media and entertainment and he isnt even good at his so called craft.

ok didnt know you grew up with him like that. next time say something before i listen to someone music so i wont become a slave to tptb. or whatever

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

Thewre are already shirts that say 666 and the free masons have not endorsed their symbol for rocawear to put on any hats or other types of clothing. They are going way too far with that. The real symbol is not actually a square. The symbol is a secret and only real free masons know the symbol. I am very sure that rocawear will have some problems. May i ask what Army base or px did you find this hat in?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I found it in Germany Ramstein to be exact it said masters of the craft on it I would never wear that crap I will not even buy any of there goods copycatting old organizations.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by whenandwhere
. If it were up to many of us he would not be using it , but our symbols are fair game for anyone to use . There was also shirts sold by Old Navy using SR symbolism ( the double headed eagle) .

The bicephalous eagle predates The Scottish Rite by thousands of years. It appears on heralds, crests, coats of arms, etc. No one has a trademark to that either.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I know this and I also know the double headed eagle predates the SR but it was being passed off as being SR from some I have seen wearing it , hence, why I said they are fair game . Just using it as an example .
edit on 29-9-2011 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whenandwhere
I know this and I also know the double headed eagle predates the SR but it was being passed off as being SR from some I have seen wearing it , hence, why I said they are fair game . Just using it as an example .

There is not much anyone can do about people trying to pass themselves off as something they are not. I have encountered people wearing Masonic jewlery that pretended to be Masons but it is fairly easy to determine if they are or not. Same with someone pretending to be in the Scottish Rite.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That's not really what I was getting at and I apologize for not getting my point across . I did not mean someone was passing themselves off as something they are not , but this jay z ( and others ) are riding on the coattails of this "secret society" phenom . He knows what is said about him on the internet , so he is going to capitalize on it .

If tomorrow some rapper like jay z put out an all pink clothing line ( as networkdude stated) and said wearing monkey butts on their heads were cool , you would see pink clothing and monkey butts flying off the shelves and other businesses would jump on the band wagon .

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

Correction... TPTB are loving it... I did not mean the common everyday mason...
edit on 29-9-2011 by SmArTbEaTz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
yeah- the guy actually refers to himself as Hova aka JHova aka Jehovah and The God (of hiphop). Yeah i guess it lessens the offense by saying its "of hiphop" but it is still a false idol with all these kids walking around worshipping him. the Freemasonry/Rockefella/Illuminati thing also seems pretty false idol like too. That tied in to the whole "haters gonna hate" mentality which leaves no room for criticism - you don't like what i say or do- you get lumped into the hater category- people who just don't know what's up- leaves this all a bit on the scarier side of blind followers and such. great topic and thanks for pointing out those hats! Definitely have to get one of those! haters gonna hate!

reply to post by teotwawki77

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

like everything else the trail of origin goes cold in sumeria

at least the double headed eagle symbol seems to have retained much of its original meaning, for the most part.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
hahaha i love rap, i abhor those that listen to it. my 2 cents

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
you guys must not get out much there are freemason lodges and symbols literally EVERYWHERE, look at the back of the cars passing you, look at store fronts, look at peoples clothes and tattoos and rings, etc.

like someone said before you can walk into any mall anywhere just about and have someone stitch you a compass and square on your clothes. doesn't make you a mason... or does it?

anyway, judge not masons by their clothing but by their actions, it is what they want anyway.

near as i can tell the masons and the eastern stars all appear to be regular humans with faults just like everyone else. i've met a surprisingly large amount of them considering that i never even knew what those symbols on the back of peoples cars meant till a few years ago.

a couple i ran across and not actually met seemed like assholes to me, a few more were nice and friendly and courteous, one even helped me on my path to enlightenment i don't know if he knew he would have changed my life but he did. i met one or two who wore the symbols , i asked one guy about his ring and he was acting all secretive and ... crazy. asking me silly riddles, like are you on the square? i heard it before somewhere i don't really know what it means, i read somewhere its a test or something but you know how information on the internet is. after a bunch of crazy nonsense, i was fed up with trying to get him to tell me about freemasonry, and came to the conclusion he was probably not a mason as most of the others i've asked questioned didn't mind talking to me.

point im making is some of you spend too much time on the internet watching stupid videos on yourtube and reading silly websites that are full of non sequitors and if you had any wits about you you would research some of that nonsense and come up with some answers for yourself.

edit on 1-10-2011 by abcddcba because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join