It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somebody please shed some light on this audio clip from William Cooper?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
In this audio clip William Cooper refers to a date in the past tense (January 7th 2002), but the date is after his own alleged death. He refers to this date three times, indicating that it is not a mistake. What gives? Is this Bill Cooper speaking or somebody else?

If this really is Bill Cooper speaking then we have a massive conspiracy surrounding the time of his death. If he actually died at all.

He was allegedly killed in November of the year 2001.

www.illuminati-news.com...

I love the work of Bill Cooper, but what the hell is going on here?

edit on 29-9-2011 by XplanetX because: Syntax

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Failed prophecy I would say

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I like this guy, great fan.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

This is not about the future event that he is talking about, although I do think that there has been an uptick in natural disasters since 2003. This thread is about Bill Cooper referring to a date in the past tense, a date that is two months after his alleged death.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I have listened to a lot of his broadcasts - IMHO is not Bill Cooper speaking - voice sounds different and the other tell tale sign is the way the information is presented - nowhere near as detailed and fact-filled as his normal presentations

and we know he was a fickler for details

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

Originally posted by Hellas

This is not about the future event that he is talking about, although I do think that there has been an uptick in natural disasters since 2003. This thread is about Bill Cooper referring to a date in the past tense, a date that is two months after his alleged death.

I know but to me it sounds like somebody's reading a story from the future. Like he knows what is about to happen. But it didn't. That's why I call it a failed prophecy

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The voice does sound off, and the details are just not expounded upon like he likes to. I'm leaning towards impersonator trying to pull it off as Bill.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
He exposed the illuminati.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
That doesn't even remotely sound like Cooper.

top topics

join