It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why Anonymous will fail..

page: 2
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CapSolo
 


anonymous was just another 4-chan phenomenon, just Like "chocolate rain" which was the page being hacked or the simple yet popular "FAIL"....hentai loving nerds just wanting to fit in....anonymous was just another 4-chan phenomenon, just Like "chocolate rain" which was the page being hacked or the simple yet popular "FAIL"....hentai loving nerds just wanting to fit in....




posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaughterOfARevolver
reply to post by CapSolo
 


anonymous was just another 4-chan phenomenon, just Like "chocolate rain" which was the page being hacked or the simple yet popular "FAIL"....hentai loving nerds just wanting to fit in....anonymous was just another 4-chan phenomenon, just Like "chocolate rain" which was the page being hacked or the simple yet popular "FAIL"....hentai loving nerds just wanting to fit in....


let's see, 2 posts and 10 karma points?
Really ATS? wow.



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaughterOfARevolver
reply to post by CapSolo
 


anonymous was just another 4-chan phenomenon, just Like "chocolate rain" which was the page being hacked or the simple yet popular "FAIL"....hentai loving nerds just wanting to fit in....anonymous was just another 4-chan phenomenon, just Like "chocolate rain" which was the page being hacked or the simple yet popular "FAIL"....hentai loving nerds just wanting to fit in....


yeah meez hatez computerz ....



before you reply say a hello to Bob



edit:

ooooooooooooooooooops....





edit on 30-9-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
so there's a nice media black out on #occupywallstreet right now.
if your an iPhone owner, you can see amazing photos of that hash tag results through the app 'instagram'. it's a social media photography app. really cool. in fact one of my favs.


they have stunning photos of 10's of thousands of people on wall street protesting. check it out.
there's nothing on CNN about it. and hasn't been for 2 days. it's built to a very heavy level of people.

do some research and look at the photos, it's amazing how many people are there and absoluty no media coverage.thx.



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I used to be a channer. When they find an enemy like a 15 year old highschool girl who seems real nice and proceed to tear her apart it just makes me sad. I think they're pretty pathetic really



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CapSolo
And that's another thing. What's up with this idea crap. Grow a pair and call it what it is, an loose organization!


And may I ask what you have contributed to the fight against totalitarian corporatism?

Since you're quick to be a critic, this I assume is a trait of someone who knows a better option?

Do tell.



posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godschosen7
I used to be a channer. When they find an enemy like a 15 year old highschool girl who seems real nice and proceed to tear her apart it just makes me sad. I think they're pretty pathetic really


Hmm, 4chan does not represent anonymous, I suggest you crawl away and catch up, you're referring to events that happened many, many years ago - which did not represent the actions of today's world.



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by CapSolo
 


anonymous has done more to spread truth than we will ever do on ats. anonymous is an idea and by you sayng it will fail you are saying we all will fail. lets see you risk youre life for your believes. i hate when people are ungrateful for what they have.and ungrateful for what others do for you.stop being a follower and a hater



posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   



posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard
 




We do not forget
We do not forgive

where have i heard that before?????? oh yeah anons silly little motto thing.

I just love the way anon are so backwards. We can do what we like but you must do as we say






anonymous has done more to spread truth than we will ever do on ats.




Ahhhhh it just gets better.

No anon have jumped on to many causes and take credit.
edit on 4-10-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)


And calling each other brother makes you sound like a cult
edit on 4-10-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


wow really! The never really got serious...notice when they hack something its usually a joke??? BTW do your research. ..they appear on Chan in 03 in a motivational poster, just because they use Vs mask doesn't mean its the movies...

.lulz poster about tearing girls apart 'boxy' or 'queen B' is a perfect example...ah good times (-:



posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaughterOfARevolver
reply to post by mr-lizard
 


wow really! The never really got serious...notice when they hack something its usually a joke??? BTW do your research. ..they appear on Chan in 03 in a motivational poster, just because they use Vs mask doesn't mean its the movies...

.lulz poster about tearing girls apart 'boxy' or 'queen B' is a perfect example...ah good times (-:





anyone on the lulz boat....luuuuuuuuuuul...... BoB




posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins
 


OMG hells ya your offically my hero!!!!!




top topics



 
3
<< 1   >>

log in

join