It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl chews on condom found at McDonald's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think anyone who is trashing mcdonlads for this is really not seeing it clearly...

hey I'm not saying mcdonalds is great.. but this has NOTHING to do with their food..

Why has this turned into a bashing mcdonalds food thread?

If the condom had been found by a child eating outside a healthfood place.. would you start trashing the healthy food?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

The next thing you know mcdonalds will have a new deal called the mcdonalds deal. Buy 30 hamburgers for $2.29 and get a free dirty condom and mayonaise with every purchase. Mcdonalds is a terrible place for even letting an infant be able to get hold of a used condom. That is very nasty indeed. I hope the infant is ok and i hope mcdonalds get what they deserve.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012

The next thing you know mcdonalds will have a new deal called the mcdonalds deal. Buy 30 hamburgers for $2.29 and get a free dirty condom and mayonaise with every purchase. Mcdonalds is a terrible place for even letting an infant be able to get hold of a used condom. That is very nasty indeed. I hope the infant is ok and i hope mcdonalds get what they deserve.

and if two people should happen to sneak and use your back yard some night ..for some quick whoopie, and you happen to throw a BBQ the next day..and some kid comes walking up to you chewing on a used condom...

will you get what you deserve?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

you are indeed correct, I think that it may just be the idea that we have come to realize how horrible McDonald's really is, and they can't really get props for a used condom being in the playground...

You ARE correct though, star for you! Kindergarten!!!!!! YAYYYY

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

My backyard is 130 acres of dark, black, thick woods and i do not bar be que haha. It is different at a public place where employees are paid to clean up all during the day and also keep watch of things happening that shouldnt. I am sure if people were in the playground having sex a emplyee would have spotted them and possible called the local police to arrest them. Some dumb person was possibly just playing with a condom and tossed it on the ground and later on an infant child found it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
WoW
I think people are taking this way to serious. I was looking for news about North Carolina Democratic Gov. Beverly Perdue and how she said that the Senate should bypass elections this year.
And then I saw this...

The man said he washed the girl's hands and mouth with soap and would continue to monitor her health.

He said when he had showed the condom to a junior manager at the McDonald's outlet, he was informed it was the second one found in the playground that day.

I'm still rollin' hahaha good find
S&F for laugh of the night.

edit on 27-9-2011 by ImmortalThought because: xD

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

As funny as that is, it's not right.
You have clearly never worked in a service industry.

I agree with another poster, The Father should have been watching her especially if she's not old enough to realise not to touch certain things.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Yes thats right il have a big mac and medium fries please, what would you like dear? and a veggie burger on its own for the wife, shes watching her weight you know. a medium coke and a water please. yes i think thats all. oh hang on, Il have a massive dripping sex welly for the little one.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by
Burnerz

i actually worked a play place similar to chucky cheese,an no not one time in nine months [was after school job] did anyone clean the ball pit. if you google ball pit/play place you will find all kinds of stories of kids finding things in there. i even remember one from a few yrs back a kid getting poked in the bottom with a used needle

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by Burnerz

atleast shes getting a natural, healthier meal
id rather eat a used condom then mcdonalds
never eaten it never will
its filth
edit on 27-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

How can you call something you have never eaten filth? Because a possible STD laced used condom is better than a Big Mac...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Never seen a McDonalds with it's own play area over here, but as a general rule you can find used condoms in virtually any play park that doesn't get locked at night.
Horny teenagers get it anywhere they can, and to hell with the little ones who may come to play the next day.

And yes..Some even used to sneak in my dark bad garden before I got the gate fixed. The gardening has been less than pleasant sometimes.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join