It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl chews on condom found at McDonald's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Girl chews on condom found at McDonald's

The father was eating lunch at the restaurant on Saturday when his infant daughter allegedly came out of the playground with a used condom in her mouth.

www.heraldsun.com.au...

Oh Dear..

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Burnerz

Stars and flags, just because a used condom is about all that mcdonald's "food" really is.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I find this disgusting. The reason is the workers do not clean the playground or watch who will use the playground for sex.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatsHappenin666
I find this disgusting. The reason is the workers do not clean the playground or watch who will use the playground for sex.

I am all about sexual freedoms, but hey, that shouldn't include "having to keep an eye on the people having sex in playgrounds"

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Burnerz

atleast shes getting a natural, healthier meal
id rather eat a used condom then mcdonalds
never eaten it never will
its filth
edit on 27-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
this just in

"Mc Donals is now being sue'd for a condom found in an infants mouth and not in the burger...."

haha ahh crappy D's cant catch a break

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

C'mon Bonch!

This is what you live for.

To the op: That is mortifying.

McDonalds gives you what you pay for.
edit on 27-9-2011 by emaildogs because: Extension

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
it was probably some employees on there lunch break, eww.. just the thought of that is utterly disgusting.
this is the exact reason i eat ZERO fast-food. eeek.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by WhatsHappenin666

I am all about sexual freedoms, but hey, that shouldn't include "having to keep an eye on the people having sex in playgrounds"

what if it was the workers having sex in the playground?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to agree with all the off-topic posts.. and post another off-topic.

Edit to add: sorry.. i have been drinking.

edit on 27-9-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
yuck

this is the reason i never let my kids in the ball pits never know whats in em!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I know McDonalds is terrible and
I am certainly not taking up for them.
However with that said I was wondering
if perhaps someone planted the condoms
there.Or perhaps the night shift is having
playground time after closing.

Disgusting!!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AL13NS3XT0Y
it was probably some employees on there lunch break, eww.. just the thought of that is utterly disgusting.

the exact reason you eat zero fast food is there may be a condom in the children's play area. that is some of the best logic ever shared on the internet.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

the exact reason you eat zero fast food is there may be a condom in the children's play area. that is some of the best logic ever shared on the internet.

I don't because I got a wingnut in my fries and almost broke a tooth. I am glad it wasn't a condom however...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Who's to say that a used condom has been thrown into the meat grinder at some processing plant that makes ground beef.. hotdogs..or whatever.. ?

We don't know what could happen at some of these places.. on the sly..by some embittered worker?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The truth of the matter is....There are 3-4 people to blame for this
1. The father for not watching his daughter close enough
2. The little girl if she is old enough to play unsupervised she is old enough to know not to pick things off the ground and chew on them
3. The 2 people who left the condom
4. (Alternate scenario) The 1 person who just thought it would be funny to leave a condom in a play area

I love youuuuu ritalin!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
An infant child chewing on a condom found in a mcdonalds playground is very disgusting indeed. The child should be checked for any type of diseases. I remember my first visit to mcdonalds and it was my last visit. I ordered a burger. When i received the cheap burger there was more mayonaise on it then anything else. The mayo was running off of the burger and on to the ground so i went through the drive through and gave the burger a toss through the drive through window. The mayo went all over the employe and cash register. I had a laugh and the managr refunded my money then apologized to me and also fired the cook. I guess that is also the reason mcdonalds always runs out of mayonaise so quickly.

<<   2 >>

join