It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Green lights?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So someone posted a thread asking why you joined this site and it got me thinking. I have been a member here since 2006, I came in search of stories that I could relate to my own. Maybe to prove to myself I wasn't losing my mind or for some validation, I'm not really sure. Despite this I have been a lurker in the aliens and UFO threads and have preferred to read others stories instead of sharing my own. Comparatively I admit it is not as exciting I am afraid but I am wondering if anyone can identify and i finally have the courage to post about some things that happened many years ago.

Anyway, first thing I want to ask about is green lights or orbs, anyone else see them?

It started in Jr high and went on for about 2 years. I would awake in the middle of the night to see 2 orbs (for lack of a better term) in my room. They were always green. Most of the time it would be two balls bigger than a softball but smaller than a basketball. A few times it was a ball and a rod like shape. they would float there in the room. The first few times it scared the living crap out of me and I would literally stare at it frozen in fear till I could no longer stay awake. the funny thing is that I eventually got used to them being there and I would just go back to sleep.

The only other person who ever saw them was a friend of mine who spent the night. She told me the next morning that she had seen some lights and then I told her about seeing them all the time. She said they didn't scare her but she never stayed with me again LOL this went on for about 2 years and I never saw them again, I still do not know what they were but I now wish I had tried to take a picture or something.

I have had other things happen that I may go into later in other threads but I thought this was a good place to start. I consider myself a very rational, level headed person but there are some things that I cannot explain that I would like answers to. Anyone else see the green lights? if so please share

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hello - I am familiar with Orbs. In almost every photograph I take lately I have Orbs - sometimes one or two and sometimes heaps. Sometimes there are very small green ones. I like enlarging the photographs to study them.

One theory is the Orbs are the Spirit of the deceased - possibly loved ones looking over and after you.

I will post a photograph for you and try to find one with the small green Orbs.

Much Peace...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Here is a photograph I took recently. The Orbs were not on the screen when I aimed the camera - they appear as the flash is activated. I have loads and I will try to find one with a green Orb although they are always small.

My camera is a Finepix Fujifilm 14.0 megapixels.

Much Peace...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
thanks for sharein here man. I personally have not experienced orbs but have read a lot of topics on them. Some believe they are the deceased looking over you and many other crazy things but I would recommend googling it and studyin there and formulate your own oponion

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What you have experienced could be anything. It could be something with a green light that keeps going on and off every single day. Think about what you observed with your eys and also think about if you moved recently or moved an item recently and then the green lights stopped. It could be an orb but usually there are different color orbs. I am unsure what colors are out there or what the colors mean but i have only experienced 2 orbs in my life. I was actually in my studying room when i got a very cold and weak feeling but i felt like i was at peace, I looked up from reading and saw a very white flashy orb fly across the room and just dissapear, a second after that a solid black orb went right behind it. For some reason i felt ok when the white orb went by but when the black orb flew by i felt like i was being crushed by a tremendous amount of power. The next day i found my glass angel busted in to pieces. Your post is very interesting and i would like to help any way i can.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Thanks for posting pics and replying!
I wish I had taken a picture all those years ago. They were definitely visible without a camera, they seemed semi solid and seemed to be lit from within. They sort of glowed and in the dark this was pretty bright. I can remember that they cast a green reflection on my dresser and closet door when they were in front of them.
It seems strange to me now but I got so comfortable with them just being there that I was quite apathetic about finding out what they were. I never felt threatened by them aside from the fact that this was not our everyday occurrence but I don't think I would handle it so well today LOL

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by demonologist842012
What you have experienced could be anything. It could be something with a green light that keeps going on and off every single day. Think about what you observed with your eys and also think about if you moved recently or moved an item recently and then the green lights stopped. It could be an orb but usually there are different color orbs. I am unsure what colors are out there or what the colors mean but i have only experienced 2 orbs in my life. I was actually in my studying room when i got a very cold and weak feeling but i felt like i was at peace, I looked up from reading and saw a very white flashy orb fly across the room and just dissapear, a second after that a solid black orb went right behind it. For some reason i felt ok when the white orb went by but when the black orb flew by i felt like i was being crushed by a tremendous amount of power. The next day i found my glass angel busted in to pieces. Your post is very interesting and i would like to help any way i can.

oh this was years ago when I was a teenager, I am just sharing experiences Ive had. So at the time I told my father and he tried to say that it was a reflection coming in the window. The problem with that is I had dark pink curtains on my only window. The other thing is that they were big and focal, not something I would have mistaken for just a reflection on the wall. They were definitely 3d and they moved very slowly and stayed for hours at a time. We had lived in the house I guess for about 3 years at the time. When it fist started it was almost every night but as time went on it was less and less until it stopped altogether.
your story is interesting as well, I find it interesting that your orbs evoked feelings, I cannot think of an instance when I felt anything unusual really.

top topics

join