It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

faith related, prophecy and much revelation given a Catholic seer about the coming Great Warning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Maria, heard in February of the assassination of 3 world leaders, Gaddafi, was one
of them. Read her commentary on it and link to the original message from Our Lord.

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

colbe

Hi,

I posted a direct link. Click on the above and to your left at the bottom
you see the message given in February.

Rise of Arab World – 3 World Leaders to be assassinated

Maria, the seer from Ireland was told back in February it was Gaddafi. She prayed for his soul.

I wonder who the European leader to be assassinated is...

Of course the link is not working. Not that reliable, seeing that she is in "direct contact" with the Lord and all ...

Ugh ...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Her latest message from Our Lord...

Insight into My Crucifixion

Monday 26th September 2011 23.45 hours

My dearly beloved daughter tonight, for the first time, I gave you an insight into My crucifixion which surprised you. Yet what I revealed to you is of huge importance.

Many lukewarm believers think that when I was crucified that somehow, because I am My Father’s Son, I did not suffer the physical pain that man would. They are also of the opinion that because of My divine status I was not fearful nor could have been because of the strength I received from My Father.

The truth is quite different. I felt very alone and frightened. My time in the Garden was terrifying because of My human nature. Remember that I came in the flesh. I had the same feelings of pain and sorrow just like any man. Many people do not understand this.

I felt abandoned by My Eternal Father and was taken for granted in some ways by My apostles who did nothing to comfort me during these terrible hours.

When I faced My executioners I trembled in fear and could barely respond to their accusations. I felt as any human being would when facing a violent execution. My dignity remained intact because of the sacrifice I knew I had to make for mankind. A paradox, I know, but I also felt love and joy in My heart during this suffering. For I knew that My death would save you, My children for eternity. Yet I now want you to ask yourselves how many can be saved by My death on the cross. Who wants to be saved and do they really understand the significance.

Because of My death they can enter Heaven now. Do they also know that this will be by their own choice and through the free will they have been given. Belief in God the Father must be your priority. Come to Me first and I will lead you to Him. Abide by My teachings given to you through the Holy Bible. Love your neighbour. Keep your faith simple. Keep a balanced view of your faith. Love Me. Pray to me. Adore Me. Allow Me love you with My tender heart so My Divine Presence can flood your precious little souls. I am yours. You are Mine children. It is that simple.

The more you pray the closer you will become. The closer will your heart entwine in Mine.

Your Jesus

Saviour of Mankind

So woe to those who write the "scripture" with their own hands, then say, "This is from God," in order to exchange it for a small price. Woe to them for what their hands have written and woe to them for what they earn. - Qur'an, 2:79
edit on 25/10/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Maria, heard in February of the assassination of 3 world leaders, Gaddafi, was one
of them. Read her commentary on it and link to the original message from Our Lord.

colbe

Hi,

I posted a direct link. Click on the above and to your left at the bottom
you see the message given in February.

Rise of Arab World – 3 World Leaders to be assassinated

Maria, the seer from Ireland was told back in February it was Gaddafi. She prayed for his soul.

I wonder who the European leader to be assassinated is...

Of course the link is not working. Not that reliable, seeing that she is in "direct contact" with the Lord and all ...

Ugh ...

My typo, I'll post the link again. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
sHuR,

I just tried the link, that's not it. The website is down?

colbe

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
sHuR,

The link works now... www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

The latest message, from God the Father. Jesus' "Divine Act of mercy" is the
Great Warning.

+ + + + +

message to Maria

God the Father – You must reject darkness and embrace the light

Tuesday, October 25th, 2011 @ 03:30 pm

My beloved daughter tell the world that I embrace all My children in My arms. All will be well. All must now be left in My Holy Hands as it is meant to be.

I command that My Son be once again sent into the world to save man from the ravages of sin. This is My divine act of justice for you, My cherished children, so I can reclaim My Kingdom on earth.

Fear does not come from Me. Fear comes from the darkness. When fear Me you know that it is the darkness that envelopes your soul and not My divine greatness.

To be part of My Kingdom you must reject darkness and embrace the light. This same light is now being bestowed upon you by My Son’s Divine Act of Mercy.

My love for all you children is so great that I will use all My power to redeem souls everywhere. My hand of justice will fall on those souls who reject Me but not until every effort is exhausted to unite all My children everywhere.

The Kingdom of My Great Glory will be revealed to the world shortly. Not one of you children will want to reject My Glorious Kingdom which will reign in the new era of peace on earth.

Pray for those who will find it difficult to embrace the truth.

God the Almighty Father

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Signs will appear in the sky first – the sun will spin

Message to Maria

Friday, November 11th, 2011 @ 04:00 pm

Prayer and much of it is needed to help save souls now. You, My daughter, must prepare your family and tell those in need of My great mercy to be ready.

Once again the signs will appear first. Many people will sit up and take heed when they see the changes in the skies. They will witness the sun spin like never before. Then they will see the cross. This will happen immediately before the stars clash in the skies and when My rays of Divine Mercy will cover the earth.
Silence will ensue so that each soul will be in a state of absolute privacy when they come before Me. Tell My children what to watch out for because they must not be afraid. This is not an event to fear. Instead you must all welcome this encounter.

All My children must accept that it is I who now comes before them. They must not think that this is the end of the world. For it is not. It is the beginning of a new period in time when all of My children will know the truth at last.

I rejoice and feel a great tenderness towards every single soul who can be redeemed if they allow me to give them this gift.

Pray pray pray for all souls now and in particular for those who will be so fearful that they may not be strong enough to accept My hand of Mercy.

Yours Savior

Jesus Christ

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Absolute dross, never heard so much keck in all of my life. In fact, get a life mate!

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hootsmanwheresmaheid
Absolute dross, never heard so much keck in all of my life. In fact, get a life mate!

Hoots,

Pretty dramatic words, the message from Our Lord. It has been prophesied by Saints of the past and visionaries in our time. The Garabandal seers heard the same fifty years ago this year. God has been preparing the world. It is the Great Warning.

blessings,

colbe

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Message to Maria of Divine Mercy

Preparations are now complete

Wednesday, November 16th, 2011 @ 08:30 pm

My dearly beloved daughter take heed now. Please reassure all My children that faith will ensure their salvation. That is all that matters now.

Love for Me and one another will be your route to Paradise.

If you love each other the way I love you it must be unconditional. You must accept each other’s faults. Forgive children. Fighting does not spring from Heaven. It is caused by the deceiver to create disruption.

Rise now and pray, pray, pray for My Great Mercy as time is almost upon you.

Preparations are now complete.

You simply wait now.

Prepare your souls and pray for one another. Just accept My Holy will My daughter.

Do not ask for explanations. Follow My instructions and show obedience at all times. Do not fall into traps being set for you to encourage you to fall. Satan wants you to fall so he can trample on you but I must again remind you to keep silent. Suffer any indignation with eyes bent downwards in complete humility.

Imitate Me daughter in all you do. Once you do this Satan cannot engage with you successfully.

Go now and wait. For I am coming soon.

Your Loving Jesus

Saviour and Redeemer of all Mankind

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The Seer given this message is not Maria, the messenger in the OP. The message
is good for this thread so I share it. Posted today at Yahoo Groups - Seers 2

"MY WARNING", Our Lord means the Great Warning, prophesied at Garabandal
fifty years ago, spoken of by saints of old, current prophets and see Revelation 6:12-17.

blessings,

colbe
_ _ _ _ _

Message to Patricia ~

PERSONAL WORDS FROM JESUS FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU

PLEASE READ THESE WORDS AS THOUGH THEY ARE FOR EACH ONE OF YOU AS THEY ARE FROM JESUS..FOR EACH OF YOU HIS PRECIOUS ONES THAT THE FATHER, HE AND MAMA MARY AND DADDY JOSEPH AND ALL IN HEAVEN LOVES SO VERY MUCH..AND WHEN HE SPEAKS TO ONE OF US HE SPEAKS TO ALL OF US..PRINT AND KEEP IT IN YOUR BIBLE AND READ OFTEN.
JESUS SPEAKS:

MY DEAR CHILDREN I COME BEFORE YOU TONITE AS YOUR JESUS OF MERCY! I COME TO YOU AND BRING YOU MANY BLESSINGS AND GRACES.

MY DEAR (PUT YOUR NAME HERE) FOR MANY YEARS NOW YOU HAVE BELIEVED IN MY WORDS AND YOU HAVE BELIEVED IN THE WORDS OF MY HOLY MOTHER AND THE PROPHECIES. THIS HAS NOT BEEN EASY FOR MY CHILDREN TO CONTINUE ON WITH BUT WE ARE NOW IN THE DAYS THAT I HAVE PREPARED YOU FOR. WE ARE LIVING THE DAYS NOW THAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT. THROUGH THE YEARS AND THROUGH THE PRAYERS THAT YOU HAVE DONE YOU HAVE BUILT UP MANY GRACES AND BLESSINGS. IT HAS BEEN HARD BECAUSE YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS DO NOT BELIEVE AS YOU DO! BUT YOU CONTINUE TO COME TO ME AND CONTINUE TO COME TO MY HOLY MOTHER AND YOU CONTINUE TO PRAY. YOU SHARE MANY MESSAGES WITH MY CHILDREN AND YOU GIVE OF YOURSELF TO OTHERS CONSTANTLY. (PRAYING FOR OTHERS ETC. ETC. )

YOU ARE AN OBEDIENT CHILD OF MINE. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!~~~YOU HAVE WON A BEAUTIFUL CROWN IN HEAVEN FOR ALL YOUR OBEDIENCE THROUGH THE YEARS. YOU ARE A FAITHFUL WARRIOR OF MINE. I COME TONITE AS THE JESUS OF MERCY. I WANT YOU TO BE READY. MY WARNING IS SOON FOR ALL MY CHILDREN.

MY GREAT WARRIOR THAT CAN (AND DOES) HELP MANY OF MY LITTLE ONES TO COME TO ME. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR LOVED ONES THEY WILL COME THROUGH THE TIMES AHEAD. AFTER THE WARNING THEY WILL LOVE ME AND SERVE ME AS YOU DO!!! BE READY MY CHILD~~~ ALL OF YOUR WORK THROUGH THE YEARS, ALL THE EFFORT I DO KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME! YOUR GRACES AND BLESSINGS THAT YOU HAVE STORED ARE BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION!!! I LOVE YOU MY CHILD!!! YOU ARE A GREAT TREASURE. DO NOT FEAR OR WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING. I AM ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE! MY HOLY MOTHER IS ALWAYS THERE TO GUIDE YOU AND HELP YOU. DO NOT FEAR MY CHILD FOR WHEN ALL THIS HAPPENS AND IT WILL VERY SOON ..MUCH WILL BE ASKED OF YOU BUT YOU MY CHILD WILL STAND UP AND YOU WILL BE SO STRONG, YOU WILL BE SO COURAGEOUS AND HAVE SO MUCH FORTITUDE TO LOVE ME AND SERVE ME! IT WILL BE BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION AND YOU WILL BE IN AMAZEMENT OF EVERYTHING YOU WILL DO FOR YOUR GOD AND FATHER.
I LOVE YOU MY CHILD!!! CONTINUE TO PRAY AND TO TRUST! AMEN MY LITTLE ONE...I LOVE YOU!!!~~~

YOUR JESUS

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
message to Maria/Divine Mercy

Saturday, February 4th, 2012 @ 10:09 am

My child evil is spreading in certain quarters of the world rapidly.

While wars are being orchestrated with hatred in souls, the Holy Spirit, at the same time, floods the souls of others in different parts of the world.

The Battle of souls has begun. Good against evil.

My child never assume that those hardened of souls are those with no belief or with lukewarm faith.

Many compassionate believers in my Son, Jesus Christ, will now be turned by temptation.

Their minds will be filled with doubts that will make them blind to the word of my beloved Son as He speaks to the world through you my child.

Their hatred, as they turn on His Holy Word will be just as powerful as the hatred shown by murderers towards their victims.

Hatred comes from the deceiver.

Lies are spread by the evil one, who uses weak souls to undermine the truth.

Hatred is hatred. There are no two types. They are the same.

The pride of those loyal souls will now be stirred as a final attempt is made by the evil one to prevent these, most urgent messages for the world, from being spread.

My Son needs the support of His beloved followers to form His army on earth. This army will stem from His loyal followers.

Be assured that it will be this group whose hearts will be hardened first.

You cannot harden a soul that is already in the dark. And so it will be the souls who are in the light who will be tempted by the deceiver.

They will then spread lies to hurt My Son and delay this work.

They will not understand that this is happening to them because they think it will be their duty to defend the true word of my Son.

By finding fault with these message he gives to you, my child, My Son will be tormented.

The very foundation of His Church will turn their backs on Him shortly. They will deny Him and then they will crucify Him again.

Pride prevents them from opening their eyes when He stands before them now with loving and open arms.

My child I urge that all of God’s children unite as one and fight for the salvation of all souls.

So many are not listening, my child, to these messages now but after the warning takes place they will.

Pray, pray, pray for those souls who inflict hurt, slander and spread untruths about you.

I will now give you a Crusade Prayer (25) to ask for protection for all my visionaries and those chosen by God the Father to spread His most holy word on earth in these times.

O God of the Most High
I plead with you to offer protection to all your holy messengers in the world
I pray that they are protected from the hatred of others
I ask that your most Holy Word is spread quickly all over the world
Protect your messengers from slander, abuse, lies and every kind of danger
Protect their families and cover them with the Holy Spirit at all times
So that the messages they give to the world are heeded with contrite and humble hearts
Amen.

My child, pride is a trait which is most displeasing in the eyes of My Father. It is more painful for Him when the sins of pride invades the souls of devout and holy souls when they refuse to accept the truth of His Holy Word given to the world today through His messengers.

They must ask for the gift of true discernment which will only be granted by the power of the Holy Spirit to humble souls with a pure heart empty of pride and arrogance.

Your beloved Mother
Mother of Salvation

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

In a message to Maria/Divine Mercy, given February 18, 2012, Rome as Peter referred to it because the first Christians were being persecuted is spoken of in the message.

... Watch now as European countries succumb to dictatorship no better than the days of Hitler.

The plans are in place by the world group to take over each country in Europe.

Babylon will topple as foretold....

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
An excerpt from a message about the Father's gift of His Seal.

A personal suggestion, offer from the heart, an Our Father and an Act of Contrition before you pray the prayer in the message. It is prayer # 33, no coincidence. The Father's words, His pain breaks your heart. He has to wait until the end of this period of time, the 6th Day.

Our Father

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Act of Contrition
O my God, I am heartfully sorry for having offended thee, and I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of Heaven and the pains of Hell but most of all because I have offended Thee my God, Who is all good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to sin no more, and to avoid the near occasion of sin. Amen.

_ _ _ _ _

message to Maria/Divine Mercy

God the Father: Rise now and accept My Seal, the Seal of the Living God

Monday, February 20th, 2012 @ 12:20 am

My beloved daughter My heart heaves in sorrow for the sins of My children.
Like any loving Father their wicked hatred for each other tears My heart in two.
It is like a sword piercing My heart which will not go away.
I am God of the Most High who, because of the free will I have given to all of My children, will have to suffer enduring pain until the New Paradise on earth evolves. ...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Notice....on the same day as the message to Maria of Ireland about
God's mark, His Seal.

The link to this message below isn't direct, you must join Yahoo Groups entitled Seers2.

I'll look for a direct link. Right now, join Yahoo Groups if you like. Again, the Group is entitled Seers2.

colbe

_ _ _

Protection and the Sign of the Cross from littlest of servants

February 20, 2012

While in Church this morning after Mass during adoration I saw an angel and he was making the Sign of the Cross on my forehead. At the same time he was making the Sign of Cross on my forehead I could see that he was making the Sign of the Cross on the foreheads of my wife and my children. The angel then spoke and told me that angels were now marking the Sign of the Cross on the foreheads of all the faithful and prayerful followers of JESUS CHRIST and all the people they have been praying for....

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

i thought that the 'cross' on the forehead was reserved for Ash Wednesday...not february 20th

perhaps the mark/cross (in your vision) is not the 'sealing' that you might be thinking it is...
but just an anticipation of Easter Week and all the traditions/rituals

be happy
edit on 21-2-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This is what happens...

Religious idiots lie... either because they are delusional OR their own faith is in such tatters they want to save their ILK from suffering such doubts.

Every religious text is built upon lies... lies from the delusional and deceptive.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
reply to post by colbe

i thought that the 'cross' on the forehead was reserved for Ash Wednesday...not february 20th

perhaps the mark/cross (in your vision) is not the 'sealing' that you might be thinking it is...
but just an anticipation of Easter Week and all the traditions/rituals

be happy
edit on 21-2-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Hi St. Udio, how are you?

This is different then the Lenten ashes given tomorrow. And...

It isn't my "vision", I am sharing the messages from Heaven.

In prophecy, Our Lord speaks of during the Great Tribulation and terrible persecution the faithful will see a "mark" of God on one other.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Jesus death was the necessary precursor to resurrection...
...you can't come back to life until you are first dead.

The point is that He was the only human that could do it...
...and it will also happen to all who believe in Him.

So believe in Him and love one-another.
edit on 21/2/12 by troubleshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If you love each other the way I love you it must be unconditional.

So why is it that Gad's love is always couched with conditions?
If we love each other the way Gad loves us then we will surely kill each other before the day's end.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

If you love each other the way I love you it must be unconditional.

So why is it that Gad's love is always couched with conditions?
If we love each other the way Gad loves us then we will surely kill each other before the day's end.

Because it's not a condition but a consequence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join