It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

faith related, prophecy and much revelation given a Catholic seer about the coming Great Warning

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Her latest message from Our Lord...

Insight into My Crucifixion

Monday 26th September 2011 23.45 hours

My dearly beloved daughter tonight, for the first time, I gave you an insight into My crucifixion which surprised you. Yet what I revealed to you is of huge importance.

Many lukewarm believers think that when I was crucified that somehow, because I am My Father’s Son, I did not suffer the physical pain that man would. They are also of the opinion that because of My divine status I was not fearful nor could have been because of the strength I received from My Father.

The truth is quite different. I felt very alone and frightened. My time in the Garden was terrifying because of My human nature. Remember that I came in the flesh. I had the same feelings of pain and sorrow just like any man. Many people do not understand this.

I felt abandoned by My Eternal Father and was taken for granted in some ways by My apostles who did nothing to comfort me during these terrible hours.

When I faced My executioners I trembled in fear and could barely respond to their accusations. I felt as any human being would when facing a violent execution. My dignity remained intact because of the sacrifice I knew I had to make for mankind. A paradox, I know, but I also felt love and joy in My heart during this suffering. For I knew that My death would save you, My children for eternity. Yet I now want you to ask yourselves how many can be saved by My death on the cross. Who wants to be saved and do they really understand the significance.

Because of My death they can enter Heaven now. Do they also know that this will be by their own choice and through the free will they have been given. Belief in God the Father must be your priority. Come to Me first and I will lead you to Him. Abide by My teachings given to you through the Holy Bible. Love your neighbour. Keep your faith simple. Keep a balanced view of your faith. Love Me. Pray to me. Adore Me. Allow Me love you with My tender heart so My Divine Presence can flood your precious little souls. I am yours. You are Mine children. It is that simple.

The more you pray the closer you will become. The closer will your heart entwine in Mine.

Your Jesus

Saviour of Mankind

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I don't get it.
Will there be a part two?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I don't get it either.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume
I don't get it.
Will there be a part two?

I honestly hope not
Second line

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by nyancat

It means show love to others as he did...

Understand love, and you will learn to understand the world, and God

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What does any of it have to do with a warning?
I'm tired of all the warnings.. 'have faith in god' 'be kind to your fellow man' 'a smoke and cup of coffee is not a good enough breakfast'
Le sigh.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

This thread OP.... (excuse me if i sound full of it)...sounds like a direct rebuttal of my reply to a recent thread concerning the 'crucifixion'...

I refresh youse of the pertinent copy, found here on ATS:

posted on 27-9-2011 @ 10:53 this post reply to post by soldita

--->How was Jesus' Crucifiction the Ultimate Sacrifice?, page 4

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Ok, and how is this a prophecy? All you did was tell us what we already knew. Prophecies tell of future events, not passed events. So how is this a prophecy? I don't think anyone that is a true believer is under the impression that Jesus did not have any fear, on the contrary. He felt everything a man does because God came into this world in the flesh, housed inside a man's body.

So where's this so called future event thats supposed to take place that we don't already know about?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hi all,

The latest message was not about prophecy or the Great Warning but "faith
related." Our Lord was explaining what He felt physically and mentally during the
Crucifixion.

Check the link, you will read much revelation about the Great Warning which Heaven
says is soon. And Our Lord gave a time frame not an exact date on the Great Tribulation.
He said the Great Tribulation will begin at the end of 2012.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

...the Jesus death sentence was a model for believers to follow... an example for 'your' ultimate sacrifice,...

Hello St Udio,

All Christians are not meant be martyrs.

Our Lord asks us to follow Him in accepting the "crosses" of our lives. We become like Him then and as St. Paul states we become mediators too. Offer in prayer the smallest sacrifice or cross in your life to Jesus. It could be an unkind word said to you by someone. This is known as "redemptive suffering." Jesus can use our suffering united to His to actually save souls. One day we will meet those souls we helped by offering our sufferings.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
All Christians are not meant be martyrs.

Our Lord asks us to follow Him in accepting the "crosses" of our lives. We become like Him then and as St. Paul states we become mediators too. Offer in prayer the smallest sacrifice or cross in your life to Jesus. It could be an unkind word said to you by someone. This is known as "redemptive suffering." Jesus can use our suffering united to His to actually save souls. One day we will meet those souls we helped by offering our sufferings.

Maybe not all Christians my friend, but all who follow Christ ARE supposed to deny themselves and take up their cross.

34And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 35For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. 36For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? 37Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 38Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

You become like Christ when you keep his commandments, give all that you have to the poor, and FOLLOW HIM.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The latest message to the anonymous seer ~
_ _ _ _

God the Father – Heed now my final calling on mankind

Sunday 9th October 2011 15.30 hours

My daughter tell the world of the love I have for all of My creatures everywhere. Also inform them that I will now mastermind the greatest act of divine intervention seen on earth since the resurrection of My Beloved Son Jesus Christ

All is prepared for this great Act of Mercy which I have sanctioned to help save all of you.

My love for you means that while I intend to fight the Deceiver in his attempts to destroy mankind I will now allow one last Act of Mercy to convert you. This last act to redeem you in My eyes means that man can once again learn the truth of My existence.

My children please bow now and ask for mercy for your family and loved ones. If they are not in a state of grace they will find The Warning difficult. You must inform them of the need to meditate on the truth.

The time is short. The Warning is almost upon you. Once it is over you will have time to decide which path you wish to choose.The path of divine light or the path of The Deceiver. The choice will be yours.

After some time if man does not turn his back on his wicked ways I will destroy those countries who pay homage to The Deceiver. They will hide when My hand falls in punishment but they will have nowhere to go.

My patience is running out as I now plan to unite all those who believe in Me, the Creator of all Things and take them with Me into the new Era of Peace. Those who choose to walk the other way will be cast into the fires of Hell.

Heed now this final calling on mankind. This is the time for you to decide you future. Pray for those blind to My love for many of them when the truth is revealed to them once more will defy Me and turn their backs.

Your beloved Creator

God the Father

King of the Most High

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
At Yahoo Groups Seers 2 yesterday, a link to an online interview with the seer of this thread, the seer who of late is hearing much about the Great Warning. Her name
is Maria, she is from Ireland. The interview is linked on a priest's blog. You have to turn up your volume to MAX to hear the interview.

I listened to the first two minutes so far, Maria said at the beginning, she wasn't devout, she was far away from God. Hey, hey....gives us all hope.

www.blessedmotherschildren.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

At Yahoo Groups Seers 2 yesterday, a link to an online interview with the seer of this thread, the seer who of late is hearing much about the Great Warning. Her name
is Maria, she is from Ireland. The interview is linked on a priest's blog. You have to turn up your volume to MAX to hear the interview.

I listened to the first two minutes so far, Maria said at the beginning, she wasn't devout, she was far away from God. Hey, hey....gives us all hope.

Do you want some clarity about what is ahead and assured of how much Our Lord loves you, listen to this
interview. Maria is a businesswoman. She didn't attend Church, she had fallen away...it's amazing, she
spells it out clearly and gives everyone much hope. The interviewer has great questions too.

Maria gives a message she just received specifically for America. In a year's time Maria has received
over 250 messages.

Take the time to listen.

blessings,

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
There is a huge warning,

Because, for some reason I have been visited by the angel Ezekiel (and I had never heard of him), I am supposed to warn people apparently. Also, I have never got that "Wow" factor - this is not a movie star or a pop singer - this is an ANGEL OF THE LORD!

God sent Ezekiel to warn the Jews, because He had had enough of their disobedience, and He also told Ezekiel that if he did not warn people he would be damned as well.

So that is why I am warning people - because I believe that I was visited for that reason.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Maria, heard in February of the assassination of 3 world leaders, Gaddafi, was one
of them. Read her commentary on it and link to the original message from Our Lord.

colbe

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Maria, heard in February of the assassination of 3 world leaders, Gaddafi, was one
of them. Read her commentary on it and link to the original message from Our Lord.

colbe

Hi colbe,

Just as an opinion - Gaddafi wasnt an assassination, it was more along the lines of an execution, triggered by a revolution. To me an assassination would be a killing from the proverbial shadows (ie poison, sniper shot, shiv etc.).

But as usual, its my opinion

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spruk

colbe

Hi colbe,

Just as an opinion - Gaddafi wasnt an assassination, it was more along the lines of an execution, triggered by a revolution. To me an assassination would be a killing from the proverbial shadows (ie poison, sniper shot, shiv etc.).

But as usual, its my opinion

Not to mention it would be nice to link the actual prediction instead of a link to say she predicted it

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
here is a link to said prediction..

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

colbe

Hi,

I posted a direct link. Click on the above and to your left at the bottom
you see the message given in February.

Rise of Arab World – 3 World Leaders to be assassinated

Maria, the seer from Ireland was told back in February it was Gaddafi. She prayed for his soul.

I wonder who the European leader to be assassinated is...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join