It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of countries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Not a bad site at all
The Greek tax office running out of ink hence being unable to send tax returns out..

Hahaha, yeah

Also great how he demonstrates that "trickle down economics" are complete and utter nonsense...or that the Obama (and Bush) administration's tactics to devalue the dollar in order to stimulate the economy is hogwash, mostly because if that tactic worked, Zimbabwe would be the richest nation on the planet. Clearly, they're not...yet the US (and now Europe) are trying their best to turn into larger Zimbabwes. Happy times

edit on 28-9-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The organization of political-social structures has long lost the primacy of the "nation-state" as the main defining factor. Be it identity, or power, etc; "nations" are as about as relevant today in the 21st century as clans,tribes, or other innately prejudicial "labels". I wrote a blog several years ago (I'll dig it up for reference) called "Chimera and The New Super-Corporate Entity: The not-so slow Death of the Nation State." ["Why power finds it more advantageous to be organized in a non-GPS tagged entity. Safer, and sneaky too"] Kind of goes over the issues of how and why controlling mechanisms are best "non-addressable" in the conventional sense.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

I agree...the thing is, I don't think a lot of people understand that. They're being distracted by silly "gladiator games" and really don't understand that in today's world, corporations rule the world, NOT people. And this trend will continue imo. Will try to dig up your post when I have a bit more time

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Thanks for your comment, my post however was not "open source", you need the specific address, hence I need to look it up. But who knows, these days even I find it difficult to keep curious (as in nosy) people out my private communications, but I do keep trying. Rule number one, never put anything really important (as in my case technical ideas), in any form of elint/or net comm. People can't get access with standard methods and really want to, they will. If they have the resources and money will get you almost anything you want, if ones goal is to be a pain that is...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join