It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Carolina Democratic Gov. Beverly Perdue wants to "Suspend Elections"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

“I think we ought to suspend, perhaps, elections for Congress for two years and just tell them we won’t hold it against them, whatever decisions they make, to just let them help this country recover,” Perdue said at a rotary club event in Cary, North Carolina, according to the Raleigh News & Observer. “I really hope that someone can agree with me on that.”

dailycaller.com...

Wow, who would think someone would start avacating suspending elections? What good will this do? I see her point in it would help put focus on working and not trying to get re-elected every other year but suspending?

I think a better approach would be to make congressional seats a 4 year term rather then an all out suspension
edit on 27-9-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Does no one use search?

NC Governor Recommends Suspending DEMOCRACY to Focus on Jobs
posted on 27-9-2011 @ 03:11 PM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

NC governor recommends suspending democracy to focus on jobs
posted on 27-9-2011 @ 03:17 PM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways sounds like they are running scared.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

North Carolina Democratic Gov. Beverly Perdue wants to "Suspend Elections"

I see the nonofficial Search ATS Militia has already found you.

The subject matter has enough dynamic to warrant more than a single thread but... you'll still be smacked down and insulted by those who are hoping for an ATS Mod spot.

Gawd help us if they ever get one.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I work in her home town of new bern and when i was young and did landscape design and installs for a certain company and before she was who she is now, i worked for her and held a conversation with her and shes as stupid now now as she was then. Go freggin figure....... TARD>

new topics

top topics

join