It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified: Decades of USA Bioterrorism Experiments, Targetted NYC Subway System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

to date, all bioterrorism directed against the American homeland has come from domestic terrorists. even the specific strain of anthrax used to stage the White House as a follow-up false-flag al-Qaeda attack following 9/11 was traced back to creation in a CIA lab.

:@@

if that's not bad enuf, ongoing multiple newly declassified reports prepared by the Pentagon describe how chemical and biological exercises, experimented with various deadly substances on American soil.

why are they declassifying such blatant betrayals of the American people, you might ask?. well, among other reasons such as imminent bold-face depopulation operations, the Patriot Act makes it all legal, now anyways!

www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Criminals that's what they always were and will b The CIA founded by ex nazis, our so called government are just facilitators for TPTB. Now the illusion is slipping from their grasp as materialism is so unfulfilling.
edit on 27-9-2011 by ISHAMAGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Maybe all this disclosure of information about the planned crimes against America's own people, by their authority figures should be a slap in the face to Americans.

Not saying that all authority figures in America are bad. There are plenty of people working within the FBI and CIA who are truly working for the good of America and it's people. Unfortunately however there appears to be a close network of evil minded people in America who wish to perpetuate death and destruction to America through attacks like these.

Of course I highly suspect that this network reflects not only the elites who wish to manifest the ideals of the Georgia Guidestones. Not only that but I feel they also reflect the hidden racist elements of America. You can bet that many of the elites and even non-elites would support such actions against those that they feel are "inferior" based on skin colour.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

Criminals that's what they always were and will b The CIA founded by ex nazis, our so called government are just facilitators for TPTB. Now the illusion is slipping from their grasp as materialism is so unfulfilling.

None of that made sense. At all. Show me how the ex nazis are funding TPTB and how the CIA is facilitating the government.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I've already gone so far down the rabbit hole that even this info doesn't make me flinch.

I've always believed in chemtrails and Monsanto's monster creations seem to be here to stay. Government and corporations have made chemical warfare legal and the rest of us are deemed crazies if we speak above a whisper about the bland food and lines in the sky,

Great video, Op! S&F

Edit to Add: You have to wonder why people keep getting these aggressive forms of bacteria, too. The info in this video makes the wheels in my head turn in regards to this.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
You have to wonder why people keep getting these aggressive forms of bacteria, too. The info in this video makes the wheels in my head turn in regards to this.
edit on 27-9-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

yea and now morgellons.

& brain-eating amoeba-like organism in our tap water is claiming victims..

'believed to have been bioengineered in the USA'

edit on 27-9-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

That's an interesting piece of information. Maybe the family's home has a well attached to it instead of city water? My sister uses a nettie pot and she has well water as their main water source. I'll be sure to send her this video.

If amoebas are able to live in treated city water, I'd have to believe that they're being engineered to survive in these conditions. If more information comes about detailing that the boy died of an amoeba found in city water, I'll most certainly be boiling all my water. Period. And I'll be putting ear plugs in during my showers, too.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I think Morgellans might be different than this EEE bacteria that has recently killed three but either way, it's some nasty stuff. This is an excerpt and link to The Morgellans Research Foundation:

morgellons.org...

What is Morgellons disease?

Morgellons disease is a poorly understood condition which a growing number of physicians believe to be a chronic infectious disease. The disease can be both disabling and disfiguring. The symptoms include itching, biting and crawling sensations, “filaments” or fibers which emerge from the skin, skin lesions which range from minor to disfiguring, joint pain, debilitating fatigue, changes in cognition, memory loss, mood disturbance and serious neurological manifestations. Although the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is currently investigating the disease, it is not yet fully recognized by the medical community. At this time, the cause of Morgellons disease is unknown and there is no known cure. Morgellons Disease is best explained in detail by our Case Definition.

What is it like to have Morgellons disease?

It is difficult to understand the tremendous suffering caused by this disease. Many patients report feeling abandoned by the medical community, as they experience increasingly bizarre, disfiguring and painful symptoms, while often being unable to receive medical treatment for their condition. A large number of patients become financially devastated and without health insurance because they can no longer work. Most people who suffer from Morgellons disease report feeling frightened and hopeless.

If you have the stomach for it, check out the symptoms section. Truly gruesome.

Also, take a look at the geography map. Seems awfully clustered to be a random natural illness if you ask me...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
See New York and San Francisco, they don’t link you either!!!
Ginny pigs!!!

~Morpheus

new topics

top topics

join