It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold-War Missile Launches Cutting-Edge Military Satellite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Um, does anyone else have a problem believing this? lol..this has a lot of potential to become a great (and scary )conspiracy theory. ..haha

Most likely it is exactly what they say it is, but you never can tell.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 27-9-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

you don't suppose this could give merit to the real reason Obama is in Denver and all the rumors that he is there to be close to the bunkers under DIA? I suppose this could be misconstrued as an act of agression by other countries...never mind. I suppose that line of thinking is considered fear mongering. Anyway, just thought I would throw it out there.

Edit note - I apologize for the fact that this has been brought up several days ago, I just want to reiterate the fact that it has been launched today.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
False flag anyone? Say you are using an old ICBM with a "satellite" tip, actually use a warhead, and boom our next false flag. Just an idea, not saying this is going to happen.
edit on 27-9-2011 by 4thhorsemen because: made a punctuation error

edit on 27-9-2011 by 4thhorsemen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
its been up there for three hours at this point? someone correct me if my timezones are off.

obama's in denver bunker and I heard about some launch from alaska, I assumed russia and the US we're playing wargames, perhaps russia may attempt to shoot a dud down to strengthen the shakey alliance and trusts that our countries have with russia (our countries = US, UK. no explaination needed I hope)

if y'all get nuked let it be known, I was wrong. vastly.

ed: hold up...it is unlikely the US is in danger if this is the case soo =S look out russia? uk? asia? just being paranoid? more psyops? *face desk* you know what screw it, let me know if ww3 occurs, no sleep lost over this.
edit on 27/9/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think its great to hear. An environmentally-friendly military power recycles their rockets in light of the current financial crisis. I guess their spin-doctors are still on vacation. Nice find!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's actually a smart way or using up old surplus missiles while it's still usable, BUT... It could also act to camouflage nuclear weaponization of space. My guess it this one was legit.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Maybe they are launching a craft to take out YU55?
It's close to us in a few days.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Before I get flamed for not knowing what the fudge I'm talking about imagine the Ruskies and China tracked this and thought it was real... COMING SUMMER 2012 .......

It is a pretty cool way of reusing these things as one poster said.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

There's already a thread here. It's just a communications satellite. And President Obama is emerging from his Illuminati Bunker in a couple hours to give a speech at a high school, which is not something you'd expect if the end of the world is about to occur.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Yes, and I appreciate the fact that you have posted it earlier. I was just trying to reiterate the fact that it was launched TODAY. thank you and peace!

top topics

join