It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turn your loved ones ashes into a diamond

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Is there any way to verify that they are actually using the remian to make the diamonds? Also, wouldn't there be numerous impurities, ie non carbon elements and the like in the diamond? The must at least process some of the remains. I would think that in creating the diamonds they use a similar process to that which makes industrial diamonds. They wouldn't be worth very much I am afraid.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
What matters is having your loved one preserved in an alternate form for keepsake. It shouldn't matter whether or not the resulting product is worth the same as a precious diamond unless of course you're planning on being disrespectful by selling it.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I can see it now.
"Hello 911. Somebody broke in last knight and stole Uncle Earl and Grandma"
"Some one will be there right away click Thats the forth person today with stolen relatives."

I would want to be a diamond.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is one of the tackiest things I have ever seen. How would you like to get an engagement ring: Its was'nt my mothers, it is my mother

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
This is one of the tackiest things I have ever seen. How would you like to get an engagement ring: Its was'nt my mothers, it is my mother

Thats awsome

<< 1   >>

join