It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know what will happen today -forget about Elenin, still ELE though

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Having spent a couple of months on shall we say, another conspiracy website beginning with G, it is WAY less doomy here on ATS.

Just wanted to say thanks for brightening my day and having me back etc.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Hey there, M... I think what he was comparing there was just the honor of winning the Nobel Peace Prize and in no way was infering that Obama was to be compared to Pol Pot by way of ideology there.

What I did find however, is that according to the Nobel official website, Pol Pot was never awarded the Peace Prize (if he had been I probably would have eaten my hat).. nor was he ever nominated for one. At any rate here is the Nobel Peace Prize winners list: NobelPrize.org

But like you, M, I think everyone needs to take a deep breath and step back for a bit on this issue. We all have our 'feelings' and attempts at predicting what will come. In reality though we are powerless to predict it and even more powerless to stop it. If we get too entrenched in the fear we generate on our own, we forget how to live the life we have at the moment.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

So you thought you'd make you're first thread an unsubstantiated doom thread? Speaks volumes that you cannot make a positive contribution to this site, and instead, seek only attention.

IRM

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
this is a pretty scary theory and all
and way more plausible than anything else i've read about Late September Doom recently
but honestly, how could it happen?
surely the use of any large scale weaponry would involve the cooperation of a reasonably large number of people
most of whom
when faced with the choice of obama losing election/nuclear death jam toast
are going to be at least slightly rational.
what's obama gonna do to make them think it's serious? "guys guys iran just called me on my mobile while i was out of the room they're gonna kill us all you better blow them up no wai there's no time to call back and check just shoot"

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Nothing out of the ordinary will happen today, or tomorrow, and on thru 2012.

A real threat to humanity has been eliminated.

Iran has no plans to attack the USA, or Israel for that matter... There is a stalemate in place now that will assure that far into the foreseeable future.

Focus your energies on the current problems humanity faces, the REAL ones.

Economy, and jobs are the very most important issues we have now... Balancing trade and the global economy, advancement in energy technologies, and above all.. Peace and unity among all nations of the world... If the human race intends to survive, these issues will be the most critical, and important.

Or, you can just wait around for the next end of the world thread, and the ones that will come after... And never see the real threats creeping up on all of you.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
There's one major hole in that plan that would become quickly apparent to anybody aware enough to see through it: what happens when Ahmadinejad goes on Iranian TV and rebukes claims that they will nuke Israel? Chances are, it'll be covered up by the mainstream media, but video clips and quotes would likely be all over the web.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by decepticonLaura

false flag, then counter-attack.
it wouldn't be the first time they did it, it's just a matter of scale. people failed to see some big lies, they will fail to see even bigger ones.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
People, think. Obama is going to drop a nuclear weapon because he'll lose either oil (which he wants) or campaign funding (which he already has $1 billion)? Seriously, c'mon.

1. Obama needs clean energy to succeed. This was a major platform for him, the whole Solyndra thing debacle needs to be replaced with success, etc. So, since increasing taxes on fossil fuels in order to make them comparative to clean energy is political suicide because everybody's broke....what better way to make clean energy a forced buy than to eliminate the amount of oil we import because we tick off the entire middle East with a veto.

2. Obama has already lost the Jewish vote the minute those pesky "1967" border verbiage came out of his mouth. I am not here to debate what he meant by it, but it matters not....mentioning Israel and those borders together in a sentence was enough to mark him anti-Israel in the eyes of the Jewish population IMO.

3. The man has a billion dollar coffer to campaign with....he doesn't need anymore funding and is fully aware of that fact.

Frankly, I would be watching something else entirely. I believe there will be another instigated crisis, but no nuclear weapons...that's just ridiculous. At least not from us.

Remember the whole US Embassy attack yesterday? We are going after Pakistan. Why? Because Iran is tied to Pakistan and once we start that fight, the US will "prove" that Iran is supporting the Pakistan side and then we will go after Iran. It is the best method to attacking Iran without going directly after them.

The US wants Iran, but it also knows that it can not merely drop a bomb on it without Iran throwing the first punch. Which won't happen because Iran is smart enough to use pawns. Iran will not directly give the IAEA, or the world, any reason whatsoever to question the legitimacy of their nuclear energy program.

The goal, in my opinion, is Iran.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

I know what will happen today -forget about Elenin, still ELE though.
How exactly do you "know" this.
I am looking forward to your explanation.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Speaks volumes of how quickly you can jump to the conclusions and how poorly you choose the words when you disagree with something. This thread has more substance than many other doom threads on this site. At least it has 1) Motivation. 2) 3 coincidences 3) A theory explaining them.

It is a conspiracy site, remember???

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by RTGREAT
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

I am sorry but I have never mentioned Palestinians. What I have mentioned is a perfect motivation in order to escape lose/lose situation for Obama and coincidence that he is flying to biggest underground facility today as well as they are conducting emergency drill.

Well you mentioned the veto of Palestinian statehood as being the reason behind it, but yes you were suggesting Iran would be behind the nuke...so my appologies. Or are you suggesting it will all be a false flag operation by the US?....Exactly why would anyone decide to embark on another war with the global markets in such chaos. No one wants that right now....It would make zero sense whatsoever for anyone to do that...It would be topple both Iran and the US...The US financially and Iran from military retaliation.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rykc27
reply to post by RTGREAT

I know what will happen today -forget about Elenin, still ELE though.
How exactly do you "know" this.
I am looking forward to your explanation.

Possible answers to your question:

1) I am a psychic.
2) Googled it.
3) My girlfriend told me.
4) Iranian President warned me this would happen.
5) Obama sought an advice before going to Denver.
6) Cracked NSA mainframe computer.
7) I was the one who devised the plan.
8) Forgot to drink my medication.
9) Drunk my medication.
10) My girlfriend went to Denver too.

Common, for the tenth time, this is a conspiracy site that requires the following: coincidences and your theory of why they are happening.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

I never that that Iranian President would be behind the strike either. I said that Obama has a motivation to be.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well it won't happen today unless the UN is in full emergency session, from?...right up to now, and if Obama is playing soldiers in Denver, the UN won't be in full emergency session. That makes the thread null and void in part, at least as far as a unilateral EXCHANGE is concerned.

One side or the other could lob something however, then the other side would need time to find out whence it came, and so on.....

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hmmm.... Mr. President is in Colorado visiting a school today. Just had a flashback to another president just sitting in a classroom while major things were happening. That would be a deja vu for everyone.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I think this is more plausible.

au.news.yahoo.com...

The Iranian Kharg warship at a dock in the Syrian coastal city Latakia, February 25, 2011. REUTERS/Davoud Poorsehat/IRNA

Reuters © Enlarge photo

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran raised the prospect on Tuesday of sending military ships close to the United States' Atlantic coast, in what would be a major escalation of tensions between the long-standing adversaries

are we gearing up for war? And won't Iranian ships off our coast be able to hit us with missles? Interesting times we live in.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I think they have enough war on their hands, and people might not support another one right now... also note that irans pres has tried to get into contact and have direct negotiations with our leaders but have been turned down, and he was here speaking to our schools multiple times also.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My guess is nothing today... The financials markets would have acted weird, dutifully said last thursday looked like it might have been the start, but the trend broke today. I will say that it is likely that a false flag will occur during this or next weekend however. Watch the markets like a hawk, and look for either extreme upward or downward movement. The tell is rate of change, not direction of the change.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

Yeah...did you read my reply?...I addressed that

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

There was another thread saying the SAM Missiles were missing from Libya (either theirs or ours - not sure), and then another thread saying that IRAN is sending carriers to our border. Not sure if SAM missiles would do the task, but if they didn't hit anything in the air, would they find another target on the ground?

Link from ATS:
IRAN on US shore.

Link from ATS:
Missing 20k SAM's

And then there is this from another ATS thread:
IRAN as next False Flag?

Either there are quite a few false theories or this IRAN threat could be real.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join