It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are a few solutions to mechanics where it would change things.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Ideal in effort to not need but miniscule substance per drive action is to create an instance where force is subjected apon no non harvesting of force surface; This can in one way be done by for instance in rorary implications by swaping surfaces apon meeting and instantally driving with great force with short substance onto largest surfaces possible ; this allows to able levee on rotary I will add to this momentarally.When it comes to vehicles it is something I come write on forever but firstly is that they should be self sustained in moving self sufitiantallywith use of their weight cranking a mechanism of springs that are cranked and of many stages of these in terms them being greater accumelivally in size as for their ratio of rotation all the way to the last largest one be almost none unwinding during even time of full vehicle speed in which this would allow recharging quick and open to a variety of possibilities for ways of un-conventional force applying aplications such as expanding ice or residential wind replacement main power spring; even the weight of a vehicle should be of a constant usefullness and I come to these conclusions because there is but the resistance of of trying constaintally to force and pry apart head space area that at the rear should be utilised as to counter act to that of drag the front where leaving but surface drag of the vehiclle where there may be a solution where if air was to be scooped from bottom center of the under part of it and channelled to the rear sides and top jetting towards backwards ; this would create an effect where force from the scooping would allow to apply further area onto the surface of the vehicle and the natural event that occure at high speed where flowing substances glide onto surfaces where there exist outputs; they then create suction to those channels where this may in fact supply the rear area of a vehicle with air that usually I fear is actually forcing the vehicle by suction; to decelerate constaintly
edit on 27-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
I do recognise this as completly sensible but were first ideas coming to mind where being new thoughts were more interesing to me in a sense.
edit on 27-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Mate

I have found the solution. It's not my idea but I'm sure you'll understand.

Cheers

edit on 27-9-2011 by myselfaswell because: typo

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Im not really getting this mate.

Can you draw us a picture?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I finished two sentences...It isn't the tech-speak that makes it incoherent, but rather the English in general. Was this translated using one of the free online services or something? English is the best technical language in the world, but you have to know how to speak it if you want to get your ideas across.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Please forgive me and it isn't that I can't write correctly but rather that I am writing while thinking profoundly on something new at times and thus rather keep concentration apon an idea of value the littaray aspects of perfectness.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
There are two types of thinking that I do. The first is conceptual/visual, such as how I envision the final 10% of a black-hole's evaporation. The other is verbal, and represents the structure of language.

Without a developed sense and command over language, it becomes very difficult to listen to another person's idea and translate it into a conceptual/visual thought and to translate your own concepts/visualizations into something another person can appreciate.

It certainly helps when you put a little effort into verbal communication when you wish to communicate an idea you have.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

What happens sometimes for is that I know me and don't blame entierly anyone's perogatives they may have apon me on disrespect as I in similar sircumstances would establich that same view but I do recognise matters and do establish right from my wrong and would consider to re-read over again and ask Qs apon the things that I see not the light that I should and would not blame another for my insightfullness being lacking where what soever would be of concerne. I hope you see my view on things as I so write as I think and maybe I should hire a dictator and relieve myself much grief. Cheers I must add that I could non stop sharing threads with you but am reluctant but ever more so not encouraged to do so at times because of my being labelled as an unstable where in fact I am as stable as they come and have much to offer to the table.
edit on 29-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
And if for a french person this writing that I do in english does not impress you; I doubt anything will.
edit on 29-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join