It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Year 2012, less than 5 months away, theories on what will happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Nothing would happen, it be just like another year, some companies might have gotten richer because of retarded panicing people who will buy expensive unneccessary things, some will lose their house/cars because they sold them. The Pro 2012 would say "oh, its doesnt happen jus like that, it gradually happens over the next so and so years" like we dont know that, there is already increased natural disasters as early 2000s. Humans will conjure up some other doomday # to make themselves think "it doesnt matter i dont have a job, world would end so and so anyway"

blah....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The Conservatives are going to make even more cuts in the UK which will totally destroy our economy, maybe a few new wars which the US will start.

Apart from that, nothing really. Oh yea, more anti government protests (hopefully)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
A few things will happen
1. I will spend the 1st 3 months still writing ## / ## / 11 when writing the date
2. Many more prediction threads will appear on this site claiming the end is nigh
3. Barcelona will win the Champions League again
4. Come Hogmanay 2012 we will all still be here partying having safely manouvered past 21st December

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The bottom will fall out of the bunker market. The government will have to step in and provide price supports for the elite doofusses that paid way too much for underground sleeping space. Congress will hold hearings on bad bunker loan guarantees and the media will start using the term bunker-gate to refer to this latest economic hell hole.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

Well, we will have a dumber and worse President, El nino forming over the pacific so CRAP ass weather, the markets will continue to bottom out and most of us will be working for $4.00/hr if we're lucky...and most of that will be paid in IOU's ~ Oh WAIT we already are paid that way, never mind then but the rest will sure happen, violent robberies will sweep the nation, too, we're only beginning to see the tip of this ice berg, get out of the Cities, take my word on that.
edit on 30-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnCreed777
So, 2012 is closing in fast and the winter solstice is a year away. I want to hear evrybodies theories on what will happen. Will yellow jelly peguin squid invade the world and eat all the children or will nothing happen at all, let's hear it!

mmmmmm, yellow penguin squid *drool*

When 2012 hits.... I will be slightly buzzed, but not more than I can keep an eye on my baby boy. Apart from that, we'll have to wait and see. The world wont end if thats what you are looking for, but we might hit another unemployment bump, and maybe that will reinforce the protests going on at the moment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join