It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul will be on the Daily Show tonight!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Be sure to watch it.

I hope Stewart won't treat him like a lunatic and will be respectful.

I mean, he's been respectful to trash like Rumsfeld and Musharraf when they totally didn't deserve it.

I hope he gives him good publicity.

We'll see.

Ron Paul set to appear on Jon Stewart show
edit on 26-9-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

he likes Ron Paul should be good! wish he would truly back him. Also colbert. Need stern to get on his side to.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
can someone record it and post it on youtube for those of us who cancelled our cable service? Please and thank you.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Does anyone have a link so we can watch online?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
ron paul could make it into office with his numbers, it would be a messy feat but it could be done but what does he offer.........i am questioning because i read all sorts of unreasearched bs that says(might be a little off topic) but states possible freemasonery. correct me if im wrong.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by supermanning

can someone record it and post it on youtube for those of us who cancelled our cable service? Please and thank you.

From my experience, I dont think many Daily Show episodes make it on to youtube, they almost always get taken down. Fortunantly, the Daily Show puts all their episodes up on their own website for free, it just make take 24 hours for the latest episode to be uploaded/

www.thedailyshow.com...

For this episode, I am definantly getting the popcorn ready. I think this is either Paul's second or 3rd time on the show, and from what I remember, Stewart seems pretty cool with him
edit on 26-9-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

Maybe he is. My grandpa was a 32-degree freemason and was maybe the most caring person I've ever known. Being a freemason doesn't automatically make someone evil; getting a little tired of seeing this type of thinking.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by greenWeenie

Hey i saw it doesn't mean i believe it in fact it kinda pissed me off because it lumped paul with bush and i do believe that was a crude blow on media defemation of pauls character. There is a signifacant different in the toal brain cell count of paul vs. bush. I would vote for him only if he switchs to a third party. HE DOESNT ACT LIKE A REPUBLIC OR A DEMOCRAT.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I would vote for him only if he switchs to a third party.

Except he can't win if he does that. The system is set up like that.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

TISK TISK thats where WE THE PEOPLE give the bird to "CONGRESS" or in a polite way their "PINK SLIP" i do believe there was a fail safe provided by our third party participants back in the great days of the constitution that allow us in the event our government is not serving us to band together and overthrow thats why we were given the rights we were. if we only knew how to read......

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
For those that don't have access just watch it on Hulu tomorrow.

I feel like ATS just had a collective orgasm over this news. /Heavy sigh and cigarette!

Thanks for posting, I wouldn't have realized.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I feel a new civil war comming a We The People say screw you and oh yea you.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I didn't mean anytihgn against you personally. I just keep seeing this freemason=antichrist theme on here. I would be a lot more concerned w/ skull & bones, bilderberg group, vatican, etc.

But if he doesn't act like a republican or democrat, is that really a bad thing?!
edit on 26-9-2011 by greenWeenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

oh no by any means it would be kinda awesome to see his title kept until he is president and then all of a sudden he pulls the decepticon in a good way card and switches to third while in office. it would take an overload of people for him to overthrow the vote and time in court. but if he did it that way.........red and blue would be screwed....he would earn the title very few like washington jefferson and lincoln did as great presidents.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I wouldn't count out JFK as a great one. I could see Ron Paul being remembered as an American hero, regardless of whether he wins, and regardless of what letter is beside his name when he runs. What makes you think he can't win the nomination as a republican? ( I mean other than rigged voting machines, of course, but......not tonight.)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I hope it is a good program. I will be sure to watch it later. GO RON GO!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

he was lead in 2008 and they chose mcCain and that dumb brunette. this time its rom and perry and bach. they NEVER consult him and they ALL think he's a loon it would take the actual people it get him into office he's got great ideas on some topics and he could think outside the box on others. like sealing the borders: people must forget our roots were immigrants......there could be another way to get around the SEAL THE BORDERS bs. Or that abortion issue can't we go around that like issue birth control for free to our youngsters something like a semi permanent birth control. im mean he's got good ideas and some just need to be re thought. yes he gives hope that we can fix our country but i think since he's obviously holding the people card he needs to work WITH the people if he is to get the votes he needs.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

You are very right, we are ALL immigrants at some point down the line. This is such a touchy subject for some reason; yet we basically took this land from the Indians to begin with.
But what do you mean he needs to get more in touch with the people? How is switching parties going to help this?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

make his ideas based off of real people.....go to fricken mcDonalds and ask a worker or to the grocery store and ask people the attendants that pump gas (in some states like mine) that got placed in the hospital because the price of gas and demanded to pump there own to avoid "fees for them to pump" which there isnt. It matter if he changed sides or not it would just be nice to see.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

check out his site.....
www.ronpaul2012.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join