Ron Paul will be on the Daily Show tonight!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
Comedy Central should be ashamed of themselves. The best parts of the interview were cut out. I doubt too many people who aren't Ron Paul supporters are going to go watch the rest online.

Are you kidding me?

That is how the show works. They have an interview on the air and with people that Stewart likes to talk to (or debate with) he extends the interview to the online portion.

Standard Daily Show.... not showing favoritism at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If anyone has a good webcam, you can stream it live on justin.tv for people that would like to view it. I dont know if anyone has mentioned that or not. just trying to help...i'll be watching, hope you all get to view aswell!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
Just finished the interview, was good thought John was fair. Didn't care for how he was trying to get Ron to point out a time in history were his Ideologies have ever been tried.

Yeah it sucks when he asks his guests hard questions.... like a good journalist should do.

Hell Stewart is a comedian and hes more fair and balanced than any other news network.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ryand584

It already happened..... lol.

Go watch it on Comedy Central....lol
edit on 9/27/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

haha.....wow..thanks....im definetly behind on the times huh??????

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MissCoyote

correct me if im wrong.

Wrong. Ron has issued a letter stating this is not true.

Ron Paul's letter on freemasonry

Basically, what you have here is someone they cannot find any dirt on so they are making some up. Why people are so interested in keeping the status quo alive when it victimizes them, I will never understand.

But the real question is what have the Freemasons done in this century or the last that makes them so evil? Is the word of some wing nut like Alex Jones or Jeff Rense or David Icke enough all by itself to convince you that they are evil to the core?

I have been researching the Freemasons for a long time and have found no credible evidence of their recent crimes. I do see, however the local chapter making a delicious pancake breakfast before our annual small town parade each year. (Those diabolical bastards!!!!!)

I believe you are worried about a non issue here. At least after my thirty-five years of research I have found no evidence that these guys are the monsters everyone claims they are.

And if they are monsters, or if Ron Paul is a Freemason, where is the evidence for this? I have seen none, and as far as I know making a decision based on lack of evidence is one of the very things that have gotten us to this point, and gotten us into this mess.

Remember, if Ron get's in the White House TPTB are going to see more trouble with picking yours and my pockets. And considered collectively this amounts to Trillions of dollars. But if this is the best accusation they can throw at him, and without evidence, he just might be the right man for the job.

Oh, I forgot to mention that although Ron Paul is not a Freemason, he is undoubtedly a Reptilian Shape Shifter.
See what I mean?
edit on 27-9-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join