It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Elenin Prediction with a twist.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calex1987
reply to post by yourmamaknows

ok if canada gets hit by a 7.0 or bigger EQ i will eat my own words and write you an apology.

I got to come on the site tomorrow and write that I am stupid and was wrong about Elenin as part of a bet.

Look for my post. I have been wrong before, and have been right before too. Got to get out my welder's mask. Looking for something else in the sky, emerging shortly to the right of the sun and behind. Stay tuned!-----------------------

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows

Originally posted by Calex1987
reply to post by yourmamaknows

ok if canada gets hit by a 7.0 or bigger EQ i will eat my own words and write you an apology.

I got to come on the site tomorrow and write that I am stupid and was wrong about Elenin as part of a bet.

Look for my post. I have been wrong before, and have been right before too. Got to get out my welder's mask. Looking for something else in the sky, emerging shortly to the right of the sun and behind. Stay tuned!-----------------------

dont say your stupid because its not true just say you we're wrong and that you'll see me on the next theory thread to place a bet

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I am very modest about Elenin if it will hit the earth or not the way the earth has been acting with all natural disasters and UFO sightings is increasing. Plus the Satellite going to fall from space and our government may shut down in a matter of a week is just too hard to be true. Then about Obama going to Denver.and there was very few earthquakes on the 25th than any other day just like the calm wind before the storm if you know what i mean but we'll see today if anything happens or by Feb. I hope a comet dont hit cause then we will be #ed. I just hope Aliens come and help the earth because we are a really bad race look at all we have done to the earth with cherynobl and fukashima but yeah I'm not a strong believer in this stuff besides Elenin cause everytime it comes close to earth and rotates behind us we have a strong earthquake but they say if it gets close enough to us this time it can be pull into our atomosphere if i posted any details wrong someone educate me but thats pretty much all i know.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
hey OP...

i asked this almost right after you started this thread but never heard back...

HOW OFTEN DOES A 5.9 EQ HIT CA? i mean...i understand the point of your thread (you're trying to knock all the stupid threads)..but elenin isn't a fire...so please don't fight it with fire.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
im waiting for the earthquakes.... o wait..... is that one..... no, just my tummy, i must be hungery

top topics

<< 1   >>

join