It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Elenin Prediction with a twist.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
100’s of earthquakes happen each day, it’s a fact. My prediction is the hard core believers of Elenin will pull one of the 100’s of earthquakes that will happen tomorrow and say the earthquake was the result of elenin and all the planets aligning. People will latch onto it and keep on believing in Elenin.

I can see the headlines now. "5.9 earthquake in California as the result of Elenin alignment!"

Am i right or am i wrong?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

100’s of earthquakes happen each day, it’s a fact. My prediction is the hard core believers of Elenin will pull one of the 100’s of earthquakes that will happen tomorrow and say the earthquake was the result of elenin and all the planets aligning. People will latch onto it and keep on believing in Elenin.

I can see the headlines now. "5.9 earthquake in California as the result of Elenin alignment!"

I predict this thread will be moved to General Chit-Chat

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
please remind me...when was the last time CA had an Eq over a 5.5? not saying that it's an extraordinary event...but it's not an extremely common that CA gets a 5.9, as my memory serves. i could very well be wrong...but i just don't think that happens frequently.

link   

link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

I predict this thread will be moved to General Chit-Chat

lol I think your prediction is correct. lol I predicted i picked the wrong thread foarm too

link   

edit on 26-9-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

id put 10 dorra on this.....haha but if you look all the people have a "doooms day" theory all the way up to dec 21st...so we got another full year before we can say HAR HAR WE LIVE U LIE! GO DIE!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mattrat

LOL....you people are killing me tonight...LOLOLLOLO

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

But what if there are no earthquakes at all that day, anywhere in the world? That would be statistically impossible! What if Elenin creates.....Anti-Earthquakes!!!
Whoah....Did I just blow your mind?!?!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Truly...Mr. Chimpapoleon......what if Elenin is coming to bring us flowers and rainbows...Now that WOULD be a twist!

Editing because I should have emphasized THAT would be a twist! LOL
edit on 26-9-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

But what if there are no earthquakes at all that day, anywhere in the world? That would be statistically impossible! What if Elenin creates.....Anti-Earthquakes!!!

Then one HELL OF A QUAKE would happen the next day guaranteed

By the way where is our "twist" we were promised?
edit on 26-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: spellin

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

this is all i have to say to you good sir..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calex1987

id put 10 dorra on this.....haha but if you look all the people have a "doooms day" theory all the way up to dec 21st...so we got another full year before we can say HAR HAR WE LIVE U LIE! GO DIE!

I was one of the believers in Elenin and feel the panning is justified. Wrong is wrong. But remember it works both ways. --------------------

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If the earthquake in CA tomorrow is a 7.5 or higher would that be sufficient?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Okay the only reason I believe people are latching onto elenin for is because they are unhappy with the way everything is run in this world......if the ability to move to another planet much like switching a job were that easy most people would do it without a doubt. and thats sad that they would much rather leave and blame then stand up and fight. if you live in the states if you are unhappy or your government is not serving you its in the constitution you have the right to OVERTHROW. but you don't you settle.....thats sad. we fought for our freedom yet we are slaves to our country.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Was this thread necessary?

Posting something that we are not all thinking earn's respect.

I think it is called 'being original'.

It kind of reminds me of all those 'state the obvious' audience members on chat shows that chime in just for auto-applause.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
Was this thread necessary?

Posting something that we are not all thinking earn's respect.

I think it is called 'being original'.

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

Im sorry Mr. all knowing, Ill try and keep that in mind next time im creating an original thought

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Thanks, that would be much appreciated.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomKnight
If the earthquake in CA tomorrow is a 7.5 or higher would that be sufficient?

Not tomorrow, be patient. Esperate`.------------------------

edit on 26-9-2011 by yourmamaknows because: no smiley!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmamaknows

ok if canada gets hit by a 7.0 or bigger EQ i will eat my own words and write you an apology.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join