It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC COVER FOR MI6

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The intelligence agencies continue to expand and expand their power SEE THE INTELLIGENCE THREAT.
Now the British Broadcasting Corporation BBC could be a cover for MI6.See link
www.presstv.ir...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
please if your gonna link something give me something to read why your posting it if you have any questions or anything really i dont like this whole just read the link and will discuss.....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

Well, just because you don't like it doesn't mean that clicking a link is really that hard, my friend (unless you have some serious carpal tunnel syndrome going on).

No need to bash without reading.

As for the article! Welll, I expected it to be a little bit more in-depth, but, what can I say other than I had no prior knowledge of Moslehi's statement. Seems plausible enough seeing as to how I have no reason to trust BBC. At all.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Isn't Charlie Veitch of the Love Police supposed to be MI5? Some people said he was swayed too easy by the 9/11 Conspiracy BBC doc. In the documentary he was shown lego blocks and felt the original story was true based on THIS! He is a bit of a dick though, I didn't have anytime for him then and I don't now.

I thought this was fishy but seeing the BBC & MI5 kinda join up just adds to my suspicions

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

wasnt bashing
was just saying it makes it easier to have a discussion with someone if you have something aside from an articles to discuss such as reasons you like or dislike...what was cool or not cool about it ect....its lil more fun when you have something to go on then trying to make something up.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Calex1987

I do agree with you, some form of an OP's opinion is always great to have, haha!

I expected more of an article, however.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is unsurprising to those in Britain acquainted with how many well-known BBC journalists over the years have worked secretly for MI5 and MI6. It is known to some of us that MI5 for decades had an agent who worked in a permanent office in the BBC, where he vetted job applicants for their political, i.e., Communist inclinations (amongst other duties, of course, such as being involved in decisions to fire those with views that he thought to be too left-wing. The office was Room 105, door marked "Special duties - management". See:
www-public.tu-bs.de:8080...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm not doubting that what Iran is saying isn't true, but you have to question the timing.

Last week 'Our Dave' was calling on more U.N backed military intervention on countries that turn on their people in times of revolt. Ergo Iran claims that the BBC are stirring things up over there.

Maybe they are, but perhaps they should have mentioned this ealier last week, it looks like sour grapes now.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

If you believe ANYTHING that comes out of Iran regarding The West, you must be brain dead.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Don't assume that I believed anything.

My point, in fact, was that I make my own decisions based upon what I know, not what I am told.

I am far from brain dead.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Iran.......Where the President LOST the election but stayed in office.

You will probably like this lot:-

www.forbes.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Of course MI5 and MI6 use the British national BBC for propaganda purpose's ,just like every intelligence agency ,around the world use's there own national networks.

Secret intelligence agency's in war zones and volatile places work under the guise of press.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

sorry but Iran hates Britain. The President once even called us "worse than America". The fact that they are saying the BBC is a front for MI5, is because they do not want our journalists in at a time of unrest, IE, The Arab Uprising ( which in itself, i believe to be instigated by those behind the NWO, to create an Arab Union)

To simplify, Iran hates Britain, by accusing British Broadcasting Corporation of being spies they hope to prevent journalists from entering the country. pure and simple.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Spies in BBC: "old news", you say. Spies recruiting in in universities, "old news", you say. Spies in every area of life "who cares". Don't worry about it have another beer, and don't worry that your vote means nothing; don't worry that they will end up in control. Unfortunately it'll all be done and over with before you even start to care. Just keep reading about fantasy grey creatures, and pretend spies don't exist.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by s12345

Wow. It took a rant from an Iranian on their state run propaganda agency to make you realize that MI6 uses the BBC as a cover? They mostly used to use Reuters, and apparently still do. Now, this will really come as a shock to you: the Islamic Republic uses PressTV as a cover for its spies. Welcome to the world of the Dark Arts.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Me knowing it isn't new, proving it to other people is: there is only the available information. They are in all areas, do not know good connection for banking, except that they require fake bank accounts. The media now function like spies: they use surveillance watches that once were the sole preserve of spies: and other more sophisticated things. This is because they get training in journalism from ex-spies. These ex-spies run courses. The media is a perfect place for spies because they not only travel the world, but now function from like spies. David Shayler was a journalist turned spy. Instead of just media try everything and pretty soon you have too much power. We need them to control terrorism: but who controls them. Certainly all ex-spies should be watched closely; be all countries.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Certainly not new or even remotely surprising that such accusations are levelled at any nation in the world.. most of which I would say have an element of truth which can be used by their opponents black propaganda machine.

Britain is equal to most nations in getting it's hands dirty in this way.. e.g Aspidistra was a pretty brilliant bit of black propaganda from WW2.

But the BBC like Presstv and other such national media outlets will always be infiltrated by national secret services.. and many national secret services have at various times been caught out feeding the black propaganda machine or been accused of feeding the black propaganda machine by their opponents black propaganda machine.

Edit for clarity
if there can be clarity with black propaganda.
edit on 1/10/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

And you know this because?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Details looked up quickly below
Journalist spy camera
( Now routinely used by journalists) See link below.
www.aliexpress.com...

How do journalists know such information? Annie Machon talked at centre for executive journal summer school. See link.
www.anniemachon.com...
She talks / training journalists
Spy matters so great a part of civil service that civil service matters about intelligence service called box 850.

Echelon spy network. Details below.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Investigation into spies death. Making no progress. What a surprise. See link.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Top BP job. Following apparent retirement .See link.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

They watch us so we need to watch them. Details below from quick search. I keep information in my head. To be fair information is everywhere. Most people don't remember it for very long.

If they become too powerful if no one looks at the obvious then no one will notice.
edit on 1-10-2011 by s12345 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join