It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Meal - What would you pick?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If you were to be served a last meal, what would you pick?

Mine:

Appetizer: Shrimp cocktail with jumbo shrimp and wedges of lemon

Side salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, cheese, croutons, bacon bits, and Pizza Hut's creamy italian dressing (seriously, try it)

Soup: Really good chicken noodle soup (homemade)

Entree: A nice porterhouse steak, cooked medium, in really good marinade, with some beef gravy on the side (with sauteed mushrooms)

A lobster tail with drawn butter

Garlic mashed potatoes (using some of the gravy mentioned above)

Steamed broccoli with lots of melted butter

Dessert: a brownie sundae with lots of hot fudge and cherries

I could die happy after that I think....

edit on 26-9-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
shaved beaver with a side of fries and a 6 pack of rolling rock on ice

mmmm mmm mmmmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
If you were to be served a last meal, what would you pick?

Mine:

Appetizer: Shrimp cocktail with jumbo shrimp and wedges of lemon

Side salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, cheese, croutons, bacon bits, and Pizza Hut's creamy italian dressing (seriously, try it)

Soup: Really good chicken noodle soup (homemade)

Entree: A nice porterhouse steak, cooked medium, in really good marinade, with some beef gravy on the side (with sauteed mushrooms)

A lobster tail with drawn butter

Garlic mashed potatoes (using some of the gravy mentioned above)

Steamed broccoli with lots of melted butter

Dessert: a brownie sundae with lots of hot fudge and cherries

I could die happy after that I think....

edit on 26-9-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

can i just add to the steak side a stirfry with mushrooms red peppers snow peas some of those beans seeds in the chinese food thingy with a sweet sauce.....i had it with a fish at crabby joes and omfg it was almost better then the fish itself... everything else is bang on...i could die happy..

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Hmmmmmm....I think I will have what you are having. Although it is a toss up between that and......

Ribeye Steak, cooked well done with sauteed onions and mushrooms.

Side of....... Baked Potato (loaded), Salad, and Garlic Toast.

To drink I would want a chilled, big and tall Bud Light!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Lasagna (Cottage Cheese, not Romano. Romano Cheese is a deal-breaker)
Garlic Bread
Ice Cold Spring Water (Actual Spring Water. Bottled or Purified, are both deal-breakers)

I don't ask for much. That is all, but there better be plenty of it, and then some.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Steak pie and mash potato with chocolate cheese cake

And a bottle of jack Daniels so i don't feel the chair

bbbzzzzzzzzzd bzzzzzzd lol

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I would ask for an "all-you-can-eat" buffet of mac&cheese, taquitos, steak, and seafood. That way, they can't kill me until I'm done eating or until my heart and stomach explodes full of cheesy goodness.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
My mom's Thanksgiving Dinner: (cooked by my mom..)

Roasted Turkey Breast
Stuffing - Choice of both Cooked-in-Turkey and Baking dish style
Candied Yams (Grandma's Recipe with brown sugar and orange juice concentrate)
Green Beans
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Orange Jell-O Mold with shaved carrots and mandarin oranges

For dessert:

Pumpkin Pie with fresh whipped cream topping
Pecan Pie
Apple Pie
Mom's Spice Cookies

To drink:
Iced Sweet Tea - Southern Style
Spring Water

After that I would be so stuffed and tired, I doubt I would feel much!

edit on 26-9-2011 by bastet11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Well. I would want a bottle of booze, of course. JD would work.

Also, if i wont be executed until i eat my final meal. Well, i would like some bigfoot streak,
And some Condor on the side =P

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Appetizer: the best fried calamari the warden can find

Salad: An entire ice cold bowl of salad you get from Olive Garden (with breadsticks)

Soup: Mom's homemade ham, potato and cheddar Mmmmmmmm

Entre: Prime rib medium rare from Keen's Steakhouse NYC with Keens creamed spinach, garlic loaded mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts sauteed with bacon, onions, and butter beans

Drinks: Ice cold 32oz Blue Moon (w/ orange) and a double shot Jim Beam Red Stag on the rocks

Dessert: Ben & Jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in a waffle cone bowl

Have fun cleaning me out, coroner!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I wouldn't.
If it was my last meal, who cares if I'm hungry in the last 12 minutes or so of my life.
I'd donate my last meal to a homeless person.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

a selfless act as you're about to fry by the hands of the state. You earn a new found respect in my book.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Absco
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

a selfless act as you're about to fry by the hands of the state. You earn a new found respect in my book.

Eh... I totally didn't think of it like that. It just don't make sense to me to feed someone a last meal when they're moments away from death. Including myself. Oh well....

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It totally is though, I think this thread is in light of Texas stopping the tradition. I do see what you're saying though. I always thought it was ridiculous feeding me after I killed a family of 3, killed 5 cops, and burnt down a government building? Come on, why feed that kind of person. IDK, different argument for different day.

Texas Stops Last Meal

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Absco

Yeah I saw this on the news. The amount of food he ordered was just digusting! I got full lookin at the list. And he didn't eat a thing... just did it out of spite. I wonder what they did with all that food after the dude was dead?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
My friend use to work at a maximum security prison. They did last meals. He told me that if an inmate didn't finish, they would give the scraps to the cellmate, or prisoners around. Of course that lead to others playing "favorites" with the guards. I think they stopped giving out the scraps, and I remember he had a story that one of the guards would eat the scraps or they would feed them to the K-9 units. I just remember the one time he told me a graphic story about how one inmate ate like 10 pounds of apple pie, caramel, and ice cream. They injected the poisons, and he actually started leaking out the caramel and ice cream. He said it was the most deliciously disgusting smell/sight ever.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
LOVE CONQUERS ALL
www.disclose.tv...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-9-2011 by KennyDurazo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Absco

Ha! That's sick. I love that story.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Right!? that's my favorite one. He said that death row prisoners are way different to deal with than regular ones. Even the ones convicted to life don't act the same as the ones sentenced to death. Don't mean to sway the conversation. He just said that some have souls in the end, and then some are dicks until the very end and pull stunts like the dude in Texas did. One time a guy ordered nothing but gummy bears, bazooka joe gum, pop rocks, and coke. The dude was having a blast apparently eating candy that he wound up choking on the gum. They gave him the Heimlich and strapped him in 5 minutes later. My friend told me that the prisoner was allowed to chew his gum as they injected him. Right before he died, he blew a big bubble. Like a huge one. And then was dead.

One prisoner ordered a lobster and tried to eat the shell to kill himself.

One prisoner ordered 3 trays of deviled eggs, I think he ate 5 BLT's, and then drank some liquor. The only funny part to that is for his "last words" he said he left a surprise for the coroner. Imagine THAT smell!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Absco

Ah ha ha ha... "left ya a little gift..."

Wonder what these guys who pull this sh*t are trying to prove? I mean... other than a funny story from your friend, what's the point? I guess the ones who have a soul at the end, as you said, probably just order a regular meal?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join