It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These Are The Best Music Videos I've Ever Seen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Have you ever seen & heard something so bad that it completely comes back around to good after a few minutes? Me too.

I present to you all the infamous - Jan Terri - and her hilarious antics for your viewing entertainment!

What makes this performer so good?
She is totally serious about her music.
Enjoy...

Her biggest hit -
Losing You

Journey To Mars

Baby Bwues (check out his eyes)

Just in time for Halloween... gather the kids around the computer for some scary tunes!

Get Down Gobwin

No worries because Christmas will be here before you know it and Jan has that covered too!

Wock & Woll Santa

Now that you've gotten a chance to acquaint yourself with Jan's talent and visions of art, enjoy this Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart clip from 2000 when they interviewed her 1 on 1....
Daily Show Interviews Jan Terri...

I'm surprised Warner Brothers hasn't scooped her up for a live action Miss Piggy vs Elmer Fudd movie series, though I don't know for sure who she'd be playing in those movies.

Here's her bio on wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org...

Can't get enough Jan Terri? Neither can Marilyn Manson. Even he has noticed her obvious talents and he asked her to perform at one of his private shows with the band...
www.youtube.com...

There should be an award show for the best of the worst, that would be very entertaining I think, like watching the horrific performance auditions on these talent search TV shows.

So I think it's officially time step aside Zlad....

... there's a new champ in town!

Hope you all have thoroughly enjoyed this presentation.

edit on 25-9-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I am shocked, stunned, mind tazed!

Yet i think an all time competitor to this would be Denny Blazin Hazen, he's still going storng and after his vision till today!

edit on 25-9-2011 by rhazer because: Embedding fail

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rhazer

your link is broken. Click on VID:YOUTUBE and only put in whatever comes "after" v=....

edit: thanks for fixing, oh yes I've seen this home boy too, he was definitely in the runners up column.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I am sorry, i fixed it now first post here on ATS though i have been reading alot for quite some time.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Technically not a music video but still pretty terrible.

This has gotta be tongue in cheek though since they are anti-drugs but have count smokula the pot smoking vampire on the show.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Ahahahahaha.

EPIC music video.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Good for her

It's nice to see people doing what they love to do, regardless of the people who will bash even though they are sitting at some crappy job that they hate. Most people suck at their jobs anyway, may as well love what you are doing.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by premierepastimes

Good for her

It's nice to see people doing what they love to do, regardless of the people who will bash even though they are sitting at some crappy job that they hate. Most people suck at their jobs anyway, may as well love what you are doing.

I don't know I can't imagine that she is making a whole lot of money from her singing career.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEDec

Originally posted by premierepastimes

Good for her

I don't know I can't imagine that she is making a whole lot of money from her singing career.

Yeah this was her hobby not her career/job. The Daily Show interview was good, she couldn't remember what her #1 hit was really about.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
...the truly sad thing is, I've seen most of these before.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that her music videos were self-funded.
For the love of all that is good, I hope so.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
...the truly sad thing is, I've seen most of these before.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that her music videos were self-funded.
For the love of all that is good, I hope so.

Yes she funded it all herself, and her actors only required fresh mullets and hair spray.
That guy's hair and jeans in the 1st video were so boss! lmao

i thought ATS needed an official Jan Terri thread for the newbs who haven't had a chance to check them out yet.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
you're so right. The people deserve to hear the unmitigated glory that spills forth from her lucid lips.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

HAHA S+F Thanks for that!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is my faverate Band.
they are Goth, But the music is better than that!
they are great fun to. from UK.
what do you think of them?
Ever night is Halloween
Gutterfly

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

OH MY, GOOD GRIEF!!

AWESOME!!
(where's that button that makes writing bigger)?

That's so bad it's good. She sounds like all of Bananarama, and they were HUGE!! I hated them!

She's even worse/better than this Thai offering which reminds me of Cheryl Cole's drivel.
(it's the writhing in the puddles that confuses me)

Anyone remember Margarita Pracatan? Now she was really good.

edit on 26-9-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

top topics

join