It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disinformation & the big picture about 2012!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I'm sorry if I answered your questions objectively. You should have explained your purpose. Nevertheless, what I said remains true. The entire 2012/Elenin/Nibiru industry is hokum.
You think of the entire 2012/Elenin/Nibiru as an industry only and not as a phenomena... that is your problem!
With your industrial mindset all you see is the making and selling of goods. You see what you think is the "real world." Yes?

And here is your hokum:
Why building temple when there are no gods in there?
Why building church when there are no gods in there?
Why building mosque when there are no gods there?
Why pray to a big wall when god is not a wall?
Why pray to a statue when god is not a statue?
Why pray to a river when god is not a river?
Why cow is holy when cow does not even know god?
Why monkey is sacred when monkey does not even know god?
Why religion when the leaders are not godlike and not real gods?
Is it all industry??? Religion is the ultimate scam in the world! Yes?

Everything in life... and Life itself is a hokum! Yes?

This link is to a secondary source that quotes the page I linked to. Please read it carefully and give it some thought:

www.esowatch.com...

Thank you for fixing the link

I am a Native American of the Watuma tribe, Cheyenne Nation. I grew up in Pennsylvania but, for the past decade I reside in the South-West close to many Indian reservations. Imani-Kunteio is my native name. It means "warm sun" and also "smiles a lot". I must admit that I do not know much about the Hopi so I find the page you linked somewhat very interesting.

Here is what got me really thinking at the end of that page:

... in 1992 Banyacya finally spoke at the United Nations Assembly. Speaking in the traditional way, without notes and spontaneously, Banyacya described the prophecy and called for world peace, also carrying out a Hopi blessing with corn pollen in the General Assembly. His mission accomplished, the Hopi Nation maintains the only prophecy to be shared with the world was a success in averting disaster for mankind.

www.esowatch.com...

How can they claim that his mission and the prophecy was a success in averting disaster for mankind when since 1992 we continued to wage stupid wars killing millions of innocent women and children because of our greed for gold, oil, and power control ?!?!?!?

By the way, do you happen to have a link for the actual speech of the prophesy he spoke in 1992 by any chance? If you could find it for me I would really appreciate it

So not content to project your own greed and anger on to me, you will now discern my personality based on a cartoon of me. Very insightful and profound.

Thank you
I'm glad you think that it was very insightful and profound ^.^ after all, that's what the cartoons and character pictures are for... Yes?
By the way, thank you for realizing that I have no greed nor anger to project on to you.

All this from an icon generated on the "Mad Men" homepage. I really wanted to "Simpsonize" myself, but that site doesn't work anymore. Maybe if I used rainbows and unicorns you would have a better opinion of me. As it is you have just written a paragraph of pure fiction. How much of yourself do you see in it? After all, that is the point of this little exercise, isn't it?

Maybe if you used rainbows and unicorns as your avatar you would have had a different opinion of yourself too. Yes? Then maybe you would have reply to the thread in a different way the 1st time. Yes? Now, I know that the paragraph I wrote was "pure fiction." Nevertheless, there must have been at least a small part of truth in there for it seems to me that you feel somewhat insulted and made you think. Yes? After all the silly vision I had about you was not only because of your avatar cartoon picture of yourself... but, mostly because of the way you replied to the thread in the 1st place! How much of myself do I see in it you ask? Too much is my answer. Because, you are part of me as much as I am part of you... Remember?

Like I told you in the 1st place... Feel free to take "your self evaluation test" again when you feel that you are ready!
This is not a "little exercise" as you think of it... This is not a game!

Thank you, and take care.
SunShine.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SunShineKid

By the way, do you happen to have a link for the actual speech of the prophesy he spoke in 1992 by any chance? If you could find it for me I would really appreciate it

here is the message you are looking for: The Hopi Message
here is my favorite part:

(Thomas and Oren Lyons held up a picture of a large rock drawing in Hopiland)

This rock drawing shows part of the Hopi prophecy. There are two paths. The first with technology but separate from natural and spiritual law leads to these jagged lines representing chaos. The lower path is one that remains in harmony with natural law. Here we see a line that represents a choice like a bridge joining the paths. If we return to spiritual harmony and live from our hearts, we can experience a paradise in this world. If we continue only on this upper path, we will come to destruction.

Its up to all of us, as children of Mother Earth, to clean up this mess before it's too late.

The Hopi Message

and here is Mr. Thomas Banyacya speaking on live video that i found for you:

www.youtube.com...

enjoy

edit on 3-10-2011 by EmilNomel because:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Nonsense does not make me wonder or look around.

That only makes you ignorant!

I don't need to bump into stupidity to wonder. There are many wonderful things i can see without stupidity rearing its ugly head.

If the 2012 forum here at the ATS site is all stupidity and nonsense... then WHY are you bumping your head into every single thread in here every day?
You have 800 posts and all of them in the 2012 forum since 08.08.2011!!! Do you go to work at all? or is this your job to post in here??

For instance, today I was hiking. Along the walk were rocks. I noticed these beautiful lines across the rock and there in the rock was an offset. I had to check it out and sure enough there were more of these offsets and more lines. I suspected I was looking at a possible fault line. Was I or wasn't I? I asked and learn a great deal about the geology of the area.

So you have time to hike and then to spend so many hours "reading" and posting in here? Something smells fishy to me in here!!

So you are lucky. You have never gone off to one of the places where frauds offer to take your money and spread their disinformation. You have never bought a book by any of the frauds that claim pole shifts or any of the other lies. I can see lots of frauds online such as Lucus and Wilcock and Drunvalo and Arguelles and Calleman and Yellow Feather and you have never bumped into any of these?

Nope, I have never bumped into any of those... WHY have you bumped into them?

You're kidding, right

Is that a question or a statement?

Now, let me ask you something: Where do you find all this time to do the things you do? Do you ever go to work?
Is it true that your job is to work on the 2012 forums here as I have been told??

Yesterday (Monday, the 3rd of October, 2011) you have 24 posts in the 2012 forums!
Your job must be very well paid from the government... Can you hook me up with the same job you do?

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Like I told you in the 1st place... Feel free to take "your self evaluation test" again when you feel that you are ready!
This is not a "little exercise" as you think of it... This is not a game!

In one genuine ancient spiritual tradition, there is the adage: "Do not do unto others as you would not have them do unto you." The least you could do is take this "test" yourself and post your answers. After all, we have had the courage and honesty to do so, and you have rewarded that courage by calling us greedy, ignorant and so forth. Since you appear to be irony challenged, the least you could do is take the test yourself.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

That only makes you ignorant!

You actually waste your time following up on nonsense? You actually spend time in wonder at nonsense? Have you considered spending your time looking at the real world instead of hoaxes and the work of charlatans and frauds?

Nope, I have never bumped into any of those... WHY have you bumped into them?

I have been curious where the lies came from. Do you blindly following lies or do you ever try to do research?

Where do you find all this time to do the things you do? Do you ever go to work?
Is it true that your job is to work on the 2012 forums here as I have been told??

Yesterday (Monday, the 3rd of October, 2011) you have 24 posts in the 2012 forums!
Your job must be very well paid from the government... Can you hook me up with the same job you do?

Thank you.

Why would a few posts take time when you know most of the information and have to do little than check a few items here and there?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
I don't know why someone should hide a cataclysmic event which could change the world.

I think Steve Martin had the answer back in '76.

Let me give you a little test, okay? This is my thesis -- the public has a short memory and, like-- How many people remember, a couple of years ago, when the Earth blew up? How many people? See? So few people remember. And you would think that something like that, people would remember. But NOOO! You don't remember that? The Earth blew up and was completely destroyed? And we escaped to this planet on the giant Space Ark? Where have you people been? And the government decided not to tell the stupider people 'cause they thought that it might affect-- [dawning realization, looks around] Ohhhh! Okay! Uh, let's move on!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Actually nonsense is a very good thing:

Who knew that "The Ministry of Silly Walks" and other such absurdities could actually strengthen our brains? Yes, it's true. Nonsense is good for your noggin. So why does this matter? It suggests a number of things about the way in which our world ought to be structured if we want our brains to continue riding along the normal neurological highway, producing the same kind of thinking and solutions (or lack thereof to problems).

But if in fact we want to jolt our brains into entirely new ways of thinking for the purposes of creative thinking, writing or other endeavors, that is, according to this research, more possible than we believed before. It is, in fact, the notion that putting one's self into a situation where they may encounter the absurd or unusual or simply non-patterned ways of thinking may in fact lead to new ways of seeing the world that is in fact rather revolutionary.

Source

I will bring to your nonsensical attention a quote from John Lennon's song "The Faulty Bagnose" and explain the choice of words so that you can further understand the beauty of nonsense. In his song he uses muddled or ambiguous grammar as well as invented words:

The Mungle pilgriffs far awoy
Religeorge too thee worled.
Sam fells on the waysock-side
And somforbe on a gurled,
With all her faulty bagnose!

Here, awoy fills the place of "away" in the expression "far away", but also suggests the exclamation "ahoy", suitable to a voyage). Likewise, worled and gurled suggest "world" and "girl" but have the -ed form of a past-tense verb. "Somforbe" could possibly be a noun, possibly a slurred verb phrase. In the sense that it is a slurred verb, it could be the word "stumbled", as in Sam fell onto the drunk side and stumbled on a girl.

So what exactly is this nonsense? "Good nonsense is good sense in disguise." -- Josh Billings
edit on 9-10-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Why is there so much disinformation about 2012?

Because people think a comet will destroy us all, as-well as a planet x, evil aliens (that one could happen), etc, etc

or are you talking about people who disprove all these silly theories?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Let me ask you something, do you think the dinosaurs knew they would become extinct by an incoming comet that became a meteor and annihilated their entire species?

No matter how smart we our species is
, there is nothing we can do about a giant object moving at an extremely fast speed directly at the planet, im not saying that I know there will be a meteor taking out most life on our planet, or that a large solar flare will wipe the earth's power grids completely, leaving us with no use of electricity, but you cannot say this will not happen in our lifetime

edit on 10-10-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: grammar

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

So what exactly is this nonsense? "Good nonsense is good sense in disguise." -- Josh Billings

And bad nonsense is a waste of time. Enjoying the cognitive dissonance of the "Silly Walk" sketch can broaden your outlook. Applying to the Ministry of Silly Walks for a grant proves that you failed to see the point.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Tis the opposite of that my friend

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

Let me ask you something, do you think the dinosaurs knew they would become extinct by an incoming comet that became a meteor and annihilated their entire species?

No matter how smart we our species is , there is nothing we can do about a giant object moving at an extremely fast speed directly at the planet, im not saying that I know there will be a meteor taking out most life on our planet, or that a large solar flare will wipe the earth's power grids completely, leaving us with no use of electricity, but you cannot say this will not happen in our lifetime

Is the dinosaur introduction part of the "Nonsense. It's good for you" regimen?

We can see out far enough to know that there is no giant object headed for us that we need to worry about for decades. In fact, we can set pretty good limits on the size of objects that can exist. All objects the size of Pluto and larger have been located out to the Kuiper belt.

As telescopes get better and better that search will cover smaller objects out as far.

Solar flares can be dealt with. We see them coming. A shutdown could be done to protect ground based equipment.

There have been very few large scale destructive events hitting Earth. As time goes on the impactors are being removed through collisions with the planets. The risk goes lower and lower over time.

What we do know is that the risk is minuscule in 2012.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Ok I give up, I shall lay down my sword of thought this time

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
2012 is the end of a cycle and the start of a new one.

i believe they call this the "age of golden light" ?

Just Sayin.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RA777

No they don't. The Maya did not believe in cycles. At least not in regards to the Long Count. The Long Count is designed to continue on to infinite. It's actually very similar to our current method of time keeping.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join