It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sky just went bright for a flash...9-25-11 1:23 am

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
In the Florida hum video there are light flashes associated with the noise. Really weird going-ons around this country and the world as far as the sky... lol. I wish someone could start digesting the true strangeness and possible seriousness of what is going on here. If this were 50-100 years ago people would be flipping out.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
last night/this morning I too watched my windows light up just once with no sound whatsoever. Just once. Immediately turned on the weather channel, because I remembered this thread. Nothing anywhere near my area at the time.

I thought it was odd, and felt compelled to share.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm in Oklahoma and on Friday night I saw the exact same thing. The sky was completely clear and no thunderstorms were in the area. It happened around 3:15AM - 3:30AM. It was like a flash of lightning. It was also accompanied by a more than normal barrage of shooting stars. It was in the distance due east of where I was at. Could've been something electrical? I almost thought it may have also been some debris from the satellite that was supposed to be coming down. I have no idea what it was.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by LeTan

An electromagnetic pulse wont necessarily destroy electronic devices. If it was weak enough or far enough away chances are it would simply interfere with wireless communications for a short period of time.

correct the explosive devices in PVC with a coil of wire around them failed to achieve the desire results ( that the brass wanted ), but did give a lot of data on 'low yield' magnetic events (specifically that they had sweet spots frequency (cycles per second/hertz) speaking) . The most likely thing given the current solar/ Space Weather situation is magnetic re-coupling after the compression ...

www.faqs.org...

and ( an almost white paper) :interestingly the site is being stuborn : google this : magnetic decoupling , ionosphere, click on the link for " PDF]
Center for Magnetosphere and Ionosphere Decoupling Investigations ...
www8.nationalacademies.org/.../DetailFileDisplay.aspx?id=758...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
possible decoupling of the magnetosphere-ionosphere system, the effect of rotated IMF on the transfer of magnetic flux is seen to be an important area of ..." ( i will attempt to capture the pdf)

, and those spots represent antipodal magnetic couplings on the earth ( "over-charge would change the 'ground's ' ability to nit be a "ground" electrically speaking for anywhere from a few minutes to several hours ( or days if induction is happening from other places of differential charge

edit on 26-9-2011 by Silverlok because: c for god's sake c, and not

edit on 26-9-2011 by Silverlok because: (no reason given)

and ( not to you )

mankind is man and kind which is man ( the image of mannon ( the name also assciociated in acient itmes with bil or bel , and or his woman/wife/progenitor), or some other variant, and kind, which is a permutation of kin, also used as king , but meaning brothers or otherwise related, generally considered genetic relation ) .
edit on 26-9-2011 by Silverlok because: simple really

edit yet again another good pdf , relating to re-coupling and weather: engineering.dartmouth.edu...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You know, this morning at 11:40am, I heard what sounded like a really loud jet, and a bright flash of white light. My sister was in the room with me but she called it off as a "reflection from the jet or something".

I immediately thought of this thread and though "What in the world is going on?!"

Just sharing my $0.02

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Now I am wondering. If such a thing happened all over Illinois how come I cannot find any webcam archives with the flash? I've found three separate webcam locations. And around that time I could only see dark sky.
Maybe my webcam search-fu is lacking? Could anyone help me out with webcam videos (or still frames) from that event. Thank you, greetings from freezing Russia.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join