It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero & September 26th (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Interesting snippet I came across involving the whole timewave zero phenomenon. I don't really put alot of faith in this predction method but wth all the Elenin, drills, and doom lately this would seem to fit in nicely:

edit on 24-9-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
And when September 26th passes and nothing happens... what then?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

We can win?

Just like Charlie Sheen Wins?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Why are you such a prick?? I mean seriously Phage debunks all kinds of topics on these forums with intelligence and style, and yet remains open minded, but you, you just tend tell everyone they are wrong. What if something did happen on the 26th??? Would you come on here and appologise for all of your negative comments you have made or would you be too busy soiling your pants in your basement because you spent too much time thinking it was all bs instead of thinking what if............
Very sad.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
what the 'ell has Aug 24th, 1933 have in common with 26 Sept 2011...

hitler came into power back then (as you state) ---along with a million other things ----

but what has happened to bring in a new Despot in this era...or timeline as you suggest ?

no stars/flags 4U

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Here's a little info on what TimeWave Zero is:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

So.. Timewave Zero & September 30th (video)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

I have studied a number of different "theories" - including McKenna's Timewave theory - for some time. I believe that some of his concepts are particularly illuminating in terms of potential holographic, fractal and resonance/dissonance expressions of our 4D world and our perception of it.

Having said that, I really believe there are some key problems with the approach of future specific date predictions based on history - just one of which is the number of different wave forms that have been derived to refer to. Although clearly something I find interesting, I would normally not expect to find it in the Conspiracy forum - perhaps next time consider the Philosophy/Metaphysics forum, of course depending on what you want to explore within the material.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
If you actually llok at the timewave charts produced ny this man who invented the timewave senario, u will notice that the declining period after 2000 starts before 2012. Perhaps this is due to the stars and caomets in our inner solor system and the effect they are having on our world.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by shinzaun

Why are you such a prick?? I mean seriously Phage debunks all kinds of topics on these forums with intelligence and style, and yet remains open minded, but you, you just tend tell everyone they are wrong. What if something did happen on the 26th??? Would you come on here and appologise for all of your negative comments you have made or would you be too busy soiling your pants in your basement because you spent too much time thinking it was all bs instead of thinking what if............
Very sad.

If you notice, there are hundreds of threads calling for the end of the world. Where are the threads I make telling people they are wrong?

A question, is not a statement.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Heres a thought;
In a video that the 'inventor' made of this theory he said that there is a possibility of the device of timetravel would be invented and therefor change the aspect of the as we know it.

Isn't that excactly what has been proven in the device that just broke Einsteins law of physics?
Moving an object sideways in time or even backwards to move it forward in time to another place appering
to be faster than light or am I missinformed about this subject?

In this aspect the posibility that an grand grand grand grand son of mine is living in this timeline as myself but in a far away distant star like Sirius, would make one heck of a Paradox and would indeed change the way we see time and it would be a fun philosophical argument.

Just a fun theory

Video Im refering to;
www.youtube.com...

Fun that the guy was high on mushrooms wile making this theory of his :>
Makes me wanna go Mariostyle.
edit on 25-9-2011 by Mouline because: (no reason given)

top topics

join