It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON's International Director on The Daily Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
MUFON's International Director (Clifford Clift) appeared on The Daily Show on 20 September 2011.

The relevant item appeared about half way through the show.

It includes Clifford Clift participating in a role play with someone dressed up as an alien speaking in a funny voice.

The footage can be watched at:
www.thedailyshow.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I cant watch the video.. but it doesnt sound like the director of MUFON is doing any favours for the UFO field..

to be honest i have lost all respect for this organization over the few years.. they are becoming more harm to the UFO field than anything else

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So China's getting all the action and the speculation is because they are planning on going to, and setting up bases on the moon eh? If this could be done, shouldn't we still be pursuing this?
Wonder if 'anal probe' will become part of China's humorous vernacular now?

Peace,
spec

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
How did you manage to watch that vid if you are in England Isaac?

edit on 24-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
How did you manage to watch that vid if you are in England Isaac?

There are a few ways...

If you do a Google search on "hulu england", you'll find some of them.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So If I understand this silly interview correctly, all we have to do to attract the Aliens back here to the United States, is blast off some rockets or explode some bombs...

(Johnny does a faceplant)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous
So If I understand this silly interview correctly, all we have to do to attract the Aliens back here to the United States, is blast off some rockets or explode some bombs...

And/or encourage your rural farmer folk to be more accepting of probings...

...That's what I got out of it anyway...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Here's MUFON doing some good work in the Stephenville case:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

yeah he made a real ass of himself

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Wyatt, hi. I think this is why:

“ Among those who agree with Sun is rocket scientist Shen Shicuan. Shen’s the authoritative president of Beijing Aerospace University, a prestigious and powerful position. Shen is also an honorary director of the 50,000 member government-sponsored China UFO Research Association.
Shen stresses that all reports of ET contact to the association are important. “Some of these sightings are real, some are fake and with others its unclear. [Yet] all these phenomena are worth researching,” he told a Chinese television reporter.
You won’t hear that from NASA or your friendly, neighborhood United States Air Force.”

www.fourwinds10.net...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And that rhyming, typing character is wild. It would be nice if he went and did a piece in China.

top topics

join