It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Colonel Gaddafi be controlling UARS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hey guys, i dont know but I think I should say this out. What the OP is saying could be true. Gaddafi was never seen in public when the Libyan revolution is starting, he could have been in space all the time sending his video transmission. Gaddafi is insinde the UARS, and he's going to hit the White House kamikaze style. RUN!

This post was meant to be hurtful, and I apologise.

Cheers

and after reading that the Satellite has landed, I approve OP to start another thread on Gaddafi's whereabout.

edit on 24-9-2011 by KnocksMeDead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Funniest thread in ages /

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I know where Gadaffi is. He's staying with friends who love and understand him. He's in rehab with these people, who know and care about him.

People Gadaffi is Staying With.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Expired

He's not Jewish. He's 'wanted dead or alive' for torture, murder, terrorism and decades of oppressive military dictatorship. Can't you let go of the 'Jewish conspiracy' thing at last?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingSpaghettiMonster

It is reported in many nations he qualifies as a Jew under orthodox Jewish law, I have no Jewish conspiracy thing going dear fiend, I have just read onJewish websites he is an eligible Jew.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yea if Gaddafi is controlling UARS then I'm commanding an army of aliens...watch out

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join