It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The answer to life the unverse and everything

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
1 dimensions = nothing beacause that makes sence. heavon is 2d
2 dimensions = 2d plane of existence is invisible. But heavy. heavon which is 2d (invisible)
3 dimensions = Gravity heavy falls c into nothing. (gravity)
4 dimensions = Mass gravity = equalibrium = mass = the big bang = the 2d plane = gravity
5 dimensions = Light gravity = brilliance (The big bang) = light! = nothing = heavon 12 dimensions which is nothing = 6 = infinity. nothing is infinit. lets forget about that one eh. light is heavon.
6 dimensions = Infinty
7 dimensions = love. Is heavon. mobius loop I=v=e=m3xc2. 8xm3xc2
8 dimensions = virtual. mobius loop love = vitual reality is heavon on earth beacuase you dont die. i don't want to O.D. dom is dead pot is weird weed. weed = insanity. its how it got me to figure it out. lol spider riddle. its the problem of it how it all began. ribbon we are ribbons of energy. Everything is energy. energy = love
9 dimenions = Energy = mass is 3d e=m3. energy = 3 times the mass e=m3xc2. mass is 3 times the speed of light squared. e=m3xc2. 3d = mass.
10 dimensions = heavon
heavon? heavon on earth...
11 dimensions = 10
12 dimensions = Reversal. 11 = 1
13 dimensions = Indestructible.
14 dimensions = bits. the computer world. or the matrix.
15 dimensions = virtual life.
16 dimensions = vitrual love.
17 dimensions = virtual heavon. created by heavon.
18 dimensions = virtual infinty.
19 dimensions = virtual dimensions.
20 dimensions = Happieness. Peace. And we live happy.
21 dimensions = virtual dimensions times 2. The start of the 3 cycle.
22 dimensions = The start. It starts over for the first time.
there is no 23 dimension.

how heavy is heavon
12 and so on... on 2012 the universe will be 1 cycle old. 1rx8xm3xc2=12d 12=8xm3xc2=1. stoped time.
light speed. the end

12 dimensions is heavon? we actually live in 12 dimensions 10 dimensions. 12 dimenions stop time.

heavon is nothing

heavon makes sence

heavon made 1 dimension

(we were in heavon) confused a minute.

humans created the universe because it got the stupidist thing ever.

which is the back to the future problem. we know it started in the middle or maybe me. i could have figured out how it could have began

im heavon? = 1 dimension. thats it. its me lol. its doesn't quite answer it but its not bad. love.

heavon is love. im god and love. or im just stoned. lol brilliant .life is a piece of cake.

The answer to live the unverse and everything is One times Infinty times the mass 3 times the speed of light squared. or 1xi or 1+i

1xi=1+i

1x1=2 (the second cylce) so i guess the one who figures it out puts us in the second cycle. We are in the second cycle of relativity. 2

The answer to live the unverse and everything is 3 or the 3 cycles of everything.
edit on 23-9-2011 by DomCheetham because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
According to the Hitchhikers Guide To the Galaxy the answer to life the unverse and everything
is 42.

link   
edit>double post
edit on 23-9-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

link   
I always thought the answer was 42

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
lol

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Was 42 not the answer to the ultimate question? No one could remember the question as I recall.

I think life the universe and everything is still up for debate.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Yea I do agree it is not 3 .....The one true answer is 42

edit on 23-9-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-9-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Monty Python were a clever bunch. lol

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
-10 dims, no more. maybe 11, if you count time as one.

...and the answer (maybe): π

if you like 3, you might like the metaphysical significance of pi, it explains how the circumference of a circle w. r=1 in reality is 3 - which is the mystical

edit on 23-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: π etc

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Thanks i will check it out. Thanks for the vids. Educational. cheers

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
According to the Hitchhikers Guide To the Galaxy the answer to life the unverse and everything
is 42.

Yep it's 42.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DomCheetham

wow, this has to be one of the worst OP I have ever read, I am not even sure where to begin...

based on that, I would say that the meaning of life and everything is to be confused and have no clue as to what is actually going on.

thank goodness I found my own answers already and wasn't relying on your ideas

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

Ok sorry. Thought i would take a stab at it. Im no mathematician.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I appreciate what you tried to do but none of the OP made any sense to me whatsoever. Is there a way you could spell it out a little better?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
1 dimension = nothing does that make sence?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

it has more to do with the way you presented the information and not with the actual info you are presenting.

WAY to many equal signs

what is

I=v=e=m3xc2.

my wife couldn't even finish the OP, it made her head hurt.

try and rethink your idea and put them into a more understandable format, and maybe you will find people that have more than '42 lol' to add to the conversation

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say but no one in this modern age knows the answer to jack !!!! you read a book or hear some one speak and you think its the real answer .? why a book said 42 and you hopeless ignorant creatures of earth will believe whats laid before you, how pathetic our world will never know the truth of dimensional understanding or the origin of all, or of one. This geometric dream we are trapped in will never be explained to us the truth was out there but is now forced forgotten, give up on your truth interrogation you will never find what your looking for
as long as i live i will scrutinize all leads or clues, your perception and comprehension is altered before you i and many others are already above your speculations. just when you think I'm a donkey for saying this to you all, you have to see my paychecks they are awesome. i can do what ever i want with out your levels of (dimension) suckers so in other words ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

please don't believe in god in at least give you that much

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Infinty equals mass 3 times the speed of light squared

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
let me try and help you out some...

Originally posted by DomCheetham
1 dimensions = nothing beacause that makes sence

1st dimension is nothing. This is what our Universe expanded into after the Big Bang.

2 dimensions = 2d plane of existence is invisible. But heavy. heavon which is 2d (invisible)

2nd dimension is an invisible plane of existence. Heaven is is part of the 2nd dimension, which is why we cannot percieve it.

3rd dimension consists of Gravity.

---

really I don't even know if this is what you are trying to say or how to word the next 19 dimensions...

point being, you need to give a little more info with each dimension you are trying to explain, and please, PLEASE, use the '=' sign less frequently...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
let me try and help you out some...

Originally posted by DomCheetham
1 dimensions = nothing beacause that makes sence

1st dimension is nothing. This is what our Universe expanded into after the Big Bang.

2nd dimension is an invisible plane of existence. Heaven is is part of the 2nd dimension, which is why we cannot percieve it.

3rd dimension consists of Gravity.

---

really I don't even know if this is what you are trying to say or how to word the next 19 dimensions...

point being, you need to give a little more info with each dimension you are trying to explain, and please, PLEASE, use the '=' sign less frequently...

sorry

1) Nothing makes sence to me but something is impossible conundrum

2) 2 dimensions also equals nothing so it spings into exsitence. thats us on a 2d plane and gravity comes from that.

3) gravity is heavy and bends space into the void

<<   2  3  4 >>

join