It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgan Freeman Is a Sick Man Marries Step-Granddaughter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
No he is not sick man, he is a a man's man

edit on 23-9-2011 by cripmeister because: Morgan Freeman is awesome!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Let me guess:

You saw Morgan Freeman defending your cash cow and you couldn't have that, so you're dredging up a ridiculous story from not too long ago in an attempt to slander him.

What's the matter?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Let me guess:

You saw Morgan Freeman defending your cash cow and you couldn't have that, so you're dredging up a ridiculous story from not too long ago in an attempt to slander him.

What's the matter?

You must not have read my post either . . .

I suggest you go back to the very first comment on this thread. Mine. Then you can read the entire first post and I think you will have your answer.

So let me guess, you are upset that Morgan Freeman was throwing stones in his glass house?

On second thought I will just post here for you since your mental capabilities seem to be inadequate;

I found a link to this article in the comments section of his remarks about racism. I post it because I had never heard this and I thought others would embrace the slogan of denying ignorance.

Well now you and I are a little less ignorant about the content of this man's character.

Now you just have to actually READ.
edit on 23-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

There's no need to flame with that bit about mental capabilities.

I guess I'm not so wrong after all.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

There's no need to flame with that bit about mental capabilities.

I guess I'm not so wrong after all.

What exactly is my cash cow that I am defending?

You make baseless accusations -----> mental handicap

How is this story ridiculous when it is based on fact and not a comment about someone WHO ISN"T EVEN IN THE DAMN TEA PARTY?

Mitch McConnell
en.wikipedia.org...

Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell

So tell me, how is he a TEA PARTY? He isn't. . . so basically it just points out that Morgan Freeman not only likes to cheat on his wife with his grand daughter but he also is racist who has no clue wtf he is talking about.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I like Morgan Freeman ,He is a great actor and has alot of class..I really don't care what he does with his personal life its none of my business.. I have no problem with his marriage there is no blood relation and he looks happy to me..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
I found a link to this article in the comments section of his remarks about racism.

...and it matters why?
It was perfectly legal.
The woman is an adult.
What exactly is the point of this?

It really just looks petty and childish just because of what he said about racism.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

I found a link to this article in the comments section of his remarks about racism.

...and it matters why?
It was perfectly legal.
The woman is an adult.
What exactly is the point of this?

It really just looks petty and childish just because of what he said about racism.

No she was 17 and still under the legal guardianship of his own child.

This really was not meant as a comment on his statements. It was a omg when I found it reading the links.

Guess you would love to sell your mates child off to you father for some good boot knockin.

OH and the point was to divulge information about those participating in the political sphere. Guess you only want to hear good things about RACE BAITERS.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symer
Are we digging up ancient dirt on Freeman because he said something bad about Obama, or about the tea party?

Just curious so I know who to blame for this ridiculous attempt at character assassination.

How is it character assassination? Freeman did the deed. We are discussing. It's not like it's an exaggerated attempt to end his career as an actor. Since when is discussing something which has happened, an attempt at character assassination?

Can you apply a little logic here. There are 18 year old boys who have been locked away, and gang raped in prison, for having sex with their 17 year old girlfriend. Freeman also had a wife at the time. Given how other young men have been punished, for less, this is definitely fair game to discuss.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Where? The AOC in Washington DC is 16. It is not a flat 18 across the country. You are going to have to show me where she was underage. Legal guardianship can be rescinded at 16 here. I am going to need some hard data from you before I can jump on your mostly empty bandwagon. Have any?

This really was not meant as a comment on his statements. It was a omg when I found it reading the links.

Too bad you pointed out in your OP that you only found this while going over the other comments.

Guess you would love to sell your mates child off to you father for some good boot knockin.

What the hell? Someone was sold now? There is human slavery involved? Or are you just adding nonsense hyperbole because the real point and the real facts turned out to be so worthless?

OH and the point was to divulge information about those participating in the political sphere. Guess you only want to hear good things about RACE BAITERS.

The point was petty revenge. Morgan talking to Morgan on a show no one watches is hardly participating in the "political sphere." My grandfather has opinions too but that hardly makes him a participant in that sphere.

Will be waiting for your facts.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
Can you apply a little logic here. There are 18 year old boys who have been locked away, and gang raped in prison, for having sex with their 17 year old girlfriend. Freeman also had a wife at the time. Given how other young men have been punished, for less, this is definitely fair game to discuss.

There are politicians that walked away scott free after buggering 16 year old boys as well because it was not against the law WHERE they did it. Perspective is what is actually important here.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
STEP-Grandaughter. No blood relation. How does that make him a sick man?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Morgan Freeman's publicist (Dave Falkenstein)....told (Perez Hilton)..."It's complete garbage. The allegations are 100% made up."

I have been a fan of Morgan Freeman's acting for several years. I am hoping ...that what Perez Hilton's site has said is true.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Where? The AOC in Washington DC is 16. It is not a flat 18 across the country. You are going to have to show me where she was underage. Legal guardianship can be rescinded at 16 here. I am going to need some hard data from you before I can jump on your mostly empty bandwagon. Have any?

It was likely in California
Morgan Freeman's House
virtualglobetrotting.com...

Evidence
California -- Age of Consent
www.ageofconsent.com...

PENAL CODE
SECTION 261-269

261.5. (a) Unlawful sexual intercourse is an act of sexual
intercourse accomplished with a person who is not the spouse of the
perpetrator, if the person is a minor.

For the purposes of this section, a "minor" is a person
under the age of 18 years and an "adult" is a person
who is at least 18 years of age.

(b) Any person who engages in an act of unlawful sexual
intercourse with a minor who is not more than three years
older or three years younger than the perpetrator, is
guilty of a misdemeanor.

17 < 18 (in case that maths are too difficult here)

Freeman is 72 and E’Dena Hines is now 27, which means she would have been 17 when they first... um... got together.

He was also married to another women (his wife. . . .) ---->

How does your foot taste?

Enjoy

Too bad you pointed out in your OP that you only found this while going over the other comments.

Will be waiting for your facts.

So a person cannot read the comments section of a news article? How does this prove an agenda?

Oh my bad for reading what others had to say. . . .

I am serious how does reading the comments section prove anything?????

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

It was likely in California
Morgan Freeman's House
virtualglobetrotting.com...

Likely?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
So the word "fact" confuses you?

Evidence
California -- Age of Consent
www.ageofconsent.com...

PENAL CODE
SECTION 261-269

261.5. (a) Unlawful sexual intercourse is an act of sexual
intercourse accomplished with a person who is not the spouse of the
perpetrator, if the person is a minor.

For the purposes of this section, a "minor" is a person
under the age of 18 years and an "adult" is a person
who is at least 18 years of age.

(b) Any person who engages in an act of unlawful sexual
intercourse with a minor who is not more than three years
older or three years younger than the perpetrator, is
guilty of a misdemeanor.

17 < 18 (in case that maths are too difficult here)

He was also married to another women (his wife. . . .) ---->

How does your foot taste?

You are so full of it.
He was not married to his wife at the time or he would have been guilty of polygamy. "Likely" is your opinion and it is based on where he owns a house.

So a person cannot read the comments section of a news article? How does this prove an agenda?

Oh my bad for reading what others had to say. . . .

Reading? You do not know the difference between reading and writing? HINT: I have no idea what you have read unless you write about it. Your agenda comes from your writing, not your reading.

I am serious how does reading the comments section prove anything?????

I was serious about wanting FACTS but you pissed all over that didn't ya.
edit on 24-9-2011 by FallenWun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FallenWun

Wow .. .. wasn't married to his wife at the time?

Okay you are officially an idiot. Did you even read the article? Doubt it . . . .

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Here are some FACTS just for you.

Morgan Freeman's divorce from his second wife of 26 years, Myrna Colley-Lee, is official. And now that he's a single man, rumors are circulating (thanks to the trusty old, National Enquirer) that he's getting ready to marry again…to his 27-year-old step-granddaughter, E'Dina Hines! Folks, we couldn't make this stuff up if we tried! Morgan Freeman To Impregnate Step-Granddaughter

Divorced =/= married at the time.
27 > 18.
Freeman =/= not married.

How do you like your foot?

source
edit on 24-9-2011 by FallenWun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Okay you are officially an idiot. Did you even read the article? Doubt it . . . .

How does that make me an idiot?
What "time" are you speaking of?
Was he married to his wife when he was married to his wife, yes.
Was he married to his wife when your fake story happened. NO.

What the f*** are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Seriously, I really want to know what the hell you are talking about. If you are going to start calling me an idiot over it, your case better be stunning. How can you claim he was married to his wife "at the time?" AT WHAT TIME DO YOU MEAN?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

She was 17 when they first had sexual relations . . . . that is 10 years ago.

How stupid are you? I mean really . . . .

From your "source"

www.yourtango.com...

According to the Enquirer, Freeman cheated on his now ex-wife with a number of women—E'Dina being one of them—and Freeman and E'Dina's affair began when when she was just a teenager(and we thought this whole incestual relationship couldn't get any worse)! But apparently now that he's no longer legally bound to another woman, the Oscar-winner has vowed to make a "decent" woman out of his step-granddaughter and father her children!

Just go to bed. . . please . .. (and not with your granddaughter either)
edit on 24-9-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join