It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Satan still creating a dark army through impregnating the human race?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

That's your opinion, not fact.
Right. I suggest anyone interested, read the NETBible.org version. I am advocating reading it an to the best of individual' ability, to understand the Hebrew. I offer this as the alternative to going by stuff I consider the ancient version of science-fiction.
ETA: of course it can not be stressed too much how these wanna-be books are far predated by the Genesis version which the others just make wild speculation about.
edit on 23-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

That's your opinion, not fact.
Right. I suggest anyone interested, read the NETBible.org version. I am advocating reading it an to the best of individual' ability, to understand the Hebrew. I offer this as the alternative to going by stuff I consider the ancient version of science-fiction.
ETA: of course it can not be stressed too much how these wanna-be books are far predated by the Genesis version which the others just make wild speculation about.

lol...thanks jm, now I've got to go buy another copy of the bible to add to my collection. I've never heard of the New English Translation before, and I'm a bit leery on translators using dynamic equivalence instead of literal translation, but I'll have to check out some reviews on it and probably pick one up.

Incidentally, the study notes on the online version tend to give credence to the angelic hypothesis of Genesis 6 in points 2 and 3.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Another great reference is the book of Jasher. Especially read chapters 3 and 4. DNA manipulation is mentioned.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

uho!
I have a copy of that, what you are probably thinking of, which is a translation of the OT from the Septuagint. ( you can download it as PDF's which makes it nice for word searches, the books you have to pay for but the downloads are free)
That was not what I meant.
I meant the web site,
classic.net.bible.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

No, the nephilim bloodlines were purged from humanity when the Israelites destroyed the Canaanites. The Canaanites were the peoples who had sex with the fallen angels and bore the bastard hybrid Nephilim. I do believe however, that the Son of Perdition will be the first and last Nephilim (since the days when the fallen angels became enamoured with the daughters of Eve and made offspring with them), since he is basically Satan in the flesh (Satan loves to mock Jesus Christ, and his physical incarnation is an ugly parody of the Lord) and he will have supernatural powers beyond that of mortal men.
edit on 23-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I have a question for you.
Who is Canaan?
When and where was he born and who were his parents?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

I have a question for you.
Who is Canaan?
When and where was he born and who were his parents?

Canaan was the son of Ham and grandson of Noah. Where Canaan was born is unknown. Possibly he was born on the ark, or after they debarked.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

He seems to be of an adult age in the next segment of the Noah story, where he gets cursed.
Maybe this happens a lot further on but to me it seems like something that happened as soon as he could get a crop of grapes in.
What I see is the Israelites faced with a fully inhabited land, called Canaan, the very land they expected to populate, that got filled while they were in Egypt. So, they throw in this character, Canaan, into the myth that said that this was their land, to demonize the people who they now believed they had to eliminate. So this is all hate inducing war mongering (which I suggest you may be currently participating in, as an agent of Gog and Magog).

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
If demons are impregnating women, wouldn't it show up in DNA?

It seems to me that the legend goes, God created a flood and saved Noah and his family because they were pure. I think that means DNA pure. Everybody else was extinguished.

I think the legend puts an end to the "cross breeding" idea, at least until we do it ourselves in labratories.

Noah was spared because he was righteous. We do not know about his wife or his sons wives as they are not mentioned by name. They could have come from that "race" of beings. But we know that angels and demons cannot procreate. Jesus says that we are going to be like them in heaven, not given or taken in marriage. I am sure that Jesus was aware of the Jewish myths because He was Jewish and grew up in Jewish culture.We are not supposed to listen to old wives tales, because some are so silly.

I will say that there are things we do not know that are mentioned in the Bible. We do not have access to that knowledge and along the way people have come up with theories as to what those things are. For instance, Paul mentions something Enoch said, and yet the Genesis only mentions Enoch in passing. Paul says "Enoch prophesied of these things saying "I saw the Lord's return with ten thousands thousands of His saints".

This is mentioned no where else in the Bible about Enoch saying this and how did Enoch see the return of the Lord that had not come into the world yet? I would like to read the true account of Enoch as Paul read. It can't be the Gnostic Gospels because those came much later. And Paul said it as though the people he was talking to also knew about it. The so-called Book of Enoch also came later than Paul so it is not there. So where did Paul get this information?
edit on 9/24/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

Noah was spared because he was righteous. We do not know about his wife or his sons wives as they are not mentioned by name. They could have come from that "race" of beings. But we know that angels and demons cannot procreate. Jesus says that we are going to be like them in heaven, not given or taken in marriage. I am sure that Jesus was aware of the Jewish myths because He was Jewish and grew up in Jewish culture.We are not supposed to listen to old wives tales, because some are so silly.

Yes, the angels did procreate with the daughters of men, and they created the abominations called nephilim which were hybrids. Originally the angels did have genitalia, but God put a stop to their procreating when mankind had nearly been driven to extinction by them. The Great Flood is what God used to kill the nephilim and the wicked that were with them. You can find this account in the Enuma Elish which is a more in depth part of the story of the Bible. Sumeria was the civilization that had been destroyed, Noah (and his grandfather Enoch)had been Sumerian and it is thought by many theologians that there was another pre-existing civilization at Giza in Egypt at this time as well.

The reason some archeologists think there was a civilzation there before the Egyptians was that the Sphinx itself was chronicled by one of the first dynasty pharoahs as pre-existing. The archeological evidence that supports this is that there are water marks on the Sphinx's head. So, how do you get water marks on the head of the sphinx? The answer is The Great Flood
edit on 24-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Paul says "Enoch prophesied of these things saying "I saw the Lord's return with ten thousands thousands of His saints".
That's in Jude, which was probably written around 150 ad and probably got into the NT canon because Athanasius like it, who was a violent sort of person and that would appeal to him (the concept of punishment in this world as an example of the coming punishment), along with the everlasting fire which is only in Jude.
edit on 24-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

You can find this account in the Enuma Elish which is a more in depth part of the story of the Bible.
You sound like "Mystery Babylon" of Revelation, adopting Sumerian texts as authority, the place where God led Abraham FROM.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am just so thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The appreciation of my work has gone through the roof, just look at all those little green flags on this thread.

WOW is all I have to say

Ill definitely be writing a follow up

NOT

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

the nephilim are the ufos we see, so when the rapture happens theyll blame it on a false alien invasion,than take the world towards the need for a mesiah the antichrist, then all hell beaks loose

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Paul says "Enoch prophesied of these things saying "I saw the Lord's return with ten thousands thousands of His saints".
That's in Jude, which was probably written around 150 ad and probably got into the NT canon because Athanasius like it, who was a violent sort of person and that would appeal to him (the concept of punishment in this world as an example of the coming punishment), along with the everlasting fire which is only in Jude.
edit on 24-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

I know where it is. What I want to know is where Paul heard it from. The NT was not compiled yet, the Gnostic Gospels were not written yet, but Paul says this as though the reader would understand. Who cares who allowed it to be in canon, that is not what I asked.

I want to know where Paul got this knowledge from that he could say that about Enoch saying that. And Jesus spoke of hell being fire. But that is not the subject of this discussion either. It was written as a letter. And probably is not an absolute.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Jude is a letter claiming to have been written by Jude, the brother of James.
I don't know where Paul talks about stuff that sounds like it came from the book of Enoch.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Interesting idea, and ha\s some Biblical support. We are told that in the End Tomes, it will be "as it was in the days of Noah", and the Nephilim were a large part of the problem then. Certainly, some "abduction" stories would fit the model. No, to abductees, NOT saying nothing happens - had a friend that spoke of it, and believe he was being honest. Also believe it was a demon issue, not an alien one.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
If demons are impregnating women, wouldn't it show up in DNA?

It seems to me that the legend goes, God created a flood and saved Noah and his family because they were pure. I think that means DNA pure. Everybody else was extinguished.

I think the legend puts an end to the "cross breeding" idea, at least until we do it ourselves in labratories.

How often is DNA testing done on newborns? On anyone, really, unless they commit a crime, or are a victim? As for the rest, it's still possible. All but Noah and his family were killed, yes, and that would mean all the cross-breeds, too. However, demons, fallen angels, were NOT killed, and there is no reason to believe they could not be doing again what they did then. In fact, a\s I pointed out above, we are told that this will happen.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

. . .it will be "as it was in the days of Noah", and the Nephilim were a large part of the problem then.
I read the Bible and not the other books, so I can keep it straight in my head. The Bible does not say the Nephilim were a problem.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The Book of Enoch was part of the holy scriptures until 90AD. The Council of Janmia deemed the book too fantastical and worried that all the attention placed on angles, both good and fallen, was detracting from God. Also it encouraged pantheism among Jews, which is to say that God is not the only God. The decision was finalized in 364AD by the Council of Laodicea.

The book of Enoch was ultimately rejected in 364 AD at the Council of Laodicea. The fact that this act of betrayal against the earlier traditions happened in the church of Laodicea is stunningly prophetic, for the Prophet of Revelation has more harsh words for Laodicea than any other church in Asia,

I will spit you out of my mouth… You are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked… be zealous, therefore, and repent.[4]

Discontented by this critique of their town, Laodicea tried to remove Revelation from the Bible too, in addition to Enoch, but the Council of Carthage superceded them. Should we allow these Laodicean heretics to have the final say on Enoch?

Why was the Book of Enoch removed from the Bible?

edit on 24-9-2011 by windword because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join