It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World of Mind Control Through the Eyes of an Artist with 13 Alter Personas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Ever wondered what the world would look like, through the eyes of a victim of trauma based mind control? A fair warning though, it is definitely not for the faint of heart.

Kim Noble is a rare occurrence: a trauma-based mind control survivor with over 13 alter personas who don’t know each other but who all paint. She has suffered DID and MPD (dissociative identity disorder and multiple personality disorder) for most of her life, as a result of an extremely traumatic childhood. Each one of her alters paints with a personal and distinctive style but they all have one thing in common: they reveal the dark world of mind control programming, from its horrific techniques to its symbolism. We’ll look at the works of this unique artist who reveals a world that is totally hidden from the masses.

I'm sure many of us here at ATS, is familiar with, or have at least heard of trauma based mind control. It's not really a topic I've read a lot about though, and I'm kinda glad I haven't, because this is some seriously dark and disturbing stuff to say the least

I do however, enjoy reading Vigilant Citizen's articles on the use of mind control themes in popular culture. Mostly out of curiosity, since I didn't really know what to make of it, and honestly I still don't. But I must say, that this latest article, gives a lot of credence (if you can call it that) to VC's other articles. Because somehow, and for reasons unknown, at least to me, the themes coming through in Kim Noble's art, is reproduced in a lot of popular culture these days. Mostly movies, modelling/photo shoots and music videos.

The big question is though, what do these people, whoever they are, hope to gain from this? what is the point of it all? is it all nonsense? are "they" showing off and rubbing it in our faces? I mean, most people don't have a clue of the symbolism involved, and what it means, so I can't really wrap my head around it.

What do you guys think?

Link to full article on Vigiliant Citizen
edit on 23/9/11 by rumpiraten because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/9/11 by rumpiraten because: spelling and stuff

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rumpiraten

Ever wondered what the world would look like, through the eyes of a victim of trauma based mind control? A fair warning though, it is definitely not for the faint of heart.

Kim Noble is a rare occurrence: a trauma-based mind control survivor with over 13 alter personas who don’t know each other but who all paint. She has suffered DID and MPD (dissociative identity disorder and multiple personality disorder) for most of her life, as a result of an extremely traumatic childhood. Each one of her alters paints with a personal and distinctive style but they all have one thing in common: they reveal the dark world of mind control programming, from its horrific techniques to its symbolism. We’ll look at the works of this unique artist who reveals a world that is totally hidden from the masses.

I'm sure many of us here at ATS, is familiar with, or have at least heard of trauma based mind control. It's not really a topic I've read a lot about though, and I'm kinda glad I haven't, because this is some seriously dark and disturbing stuff to say the least

I do however, enjoy reading Vigilant Citizen's articles on the use of mind control themes in popular culture. Mostly out of curiosity, since I didn't really know what to make of it, and honestly I still don't. But I must say, that this latest article, gives a lot of credence (if you can call it that) to VC's other articles. Because somehow, and for reasons unknown, at least to me, the themes coming through in Kim Noble's art, is reproduced in a lot of popular culture these days. Mostly movies, modelling/photo shoots and music videos.

The big question is though, what do these people, whoever they are, hope to gain from this? what is the point of it all? is it all nonsense? are "they" showing off and rubbing it in our faces? I mean, most people don't have a clue of the symbolism involved, and what it means, so I can't really wrap my head around it.

What do you guys think?

Link to full article on Vigiliant Citizen

edit on 23/9/11 by rumpiraten because: spelling and stuff

I can tell you what they home to gain. They hope to gain manchurian candidate type sleepers. You know, guys who go up and shoot senators in the face (promote gun control) and the present POTUS

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Yeah I'm guessing that's the basis of creating mind controlled slaves if you will. What I was wondering about though is, why are we seeing so much mind control symbolism in music videos etc. It just doesn't make any sense to me

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rumpiraten

Dead link bro.
Or is it just me?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Yeah link didnt work for me either...

Pretty interesting subject though, any chance of linking the pics atleast

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hmm talk about bad timing, the site was up minutes ago when I wrote the post, but it appears the VC site is down, so unfortunately I can't even link to some of her paintings.
Her own site, kimnoble.com is down as well, but I'm not sure if it's recent or not.

I found this link though, also mentioned in the VC article once its back up.
pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com...
edit on 23/9/11 by rumpiraten because: to add link

Looks like VC is back up guys, try it out now

aaand its back down... dammit

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
There is some information that has been trickling out over the years from Victims of Monarch based mind control.

One of the most controversial tell alls can be credited to Brice Taylor :
www.fileden.com/files/2010/6/4/2879431/thanksmemories.PDF-

Though the book is controversial , she details a LOT of programming that other people from around the world and throughtout decades have testified as victims to (including the depictions that this Artist renders) .

Through their stories, we realize that Monarch based mind control is a huge net delving in child sex trafficking, ( such in the case of the Franklin Cover in which high level politicians were convicted and as a result Paul Bonnaci was awarded 1 million dollar for being a sex slave www.disclose.tv/action/.../55270/The_Franklin_Coverup_Paul_Bonacci/ ) with the alters – produced by child torture - being used as sleeper cells for espionage, assassinations , or more obviously in promotion of hidden agenda by pop stars.

Unfortunately, the Monarch programming can not be separated from the Illuminati , or elite, agenda.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

Thanks for the additional info. I'm not sure I have the stomach for it, but I might check out Brice Taylor's story. Do you know if it's possible to download it? my browser doesn't seem overly happy about that PDF

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just wanted to add that Vigilant Citizen is up again, so people can read the original article. For some reason the site is very unstable at the moment, so you might have to hurry before it goes offline again.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein
[I can tell you what they home to gain. They hope to gain manchurian candidate type sleepers. You know, guys who go up and shoot senators in the face (promote gun control) and the present POTUS

I don't think so, necessarily. Sure, it would be great for them if they were able to create a mind capable of any kind of assassination but primarily the better option is to hone in on the alpha/beta type relationships to create "slaves" that who want/agree with their social status...control of social situations is way more powerful than the elimination of social situations.

Think about it...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Of course developing psychic assassins who reach into ones chackra system to kill is priceless...

...besides no one would believe it possible... or much of what else is possible...

We live in a mind controlled world, and those most controlled think they are not controlled...

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I was going to start a thread about this, but I see there's this one already. For those who know about SRA, it's just obvious what her art depicts... But most people prefer not to think about this and ignore it.

new topics

top topics

join