It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiding Underground Is It An Act Of Cowardice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Do you feel your President has let you down in hiding underground on the 27th..
Absolutely no information of any kind to the general public as to any danger..
Leaving his voters high and dry in these uncertain days is not the act of a brave man..
Regards
Plazmuh

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

I know, i'm trying to say nothing is going to happen but if something does. I am done, Obama was a liar and ruined this country right before he buried himself in a hidey hole and left us to die! I'm sorry I am #ing pissed.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Will Putin be unnderground that day also? Kind of a way to evaluate high ranks activities across the board.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
do you really want to be there? should everyone else perish, look at the sorted bunch of lying wankers, who are to start the next generation, no thanks i wouldnt want to live in that world.

freaks me out just thinking about that gene pool
edit on 23-9-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Is there really this much concern that something is going to happen? I don't like the pres and all, but I just really doubt he is there to jump in the hole.

I will be at a family reunion, I guess if we go, we are going out as family. That would actually be kind of cool.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Will Putin be unnderground that day also? Kind of a way to evaluate high ranks activities across the board.

I think putin would be up topside like Lt. Dan on top of the mast screaming at the storm "Is this all you got"!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bobaganoosh
Is there really this much concern that something is going to happen? I don't like the pres and all, but I just really doubt he is there to jump in the hole.

I will be at a family reunion, I guess if we go, we are going out as family. That would actually be kind of cool.
Not really. a concern but it is weird you got to admit.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

I will agree with that. It is convenient.

Maybe they will give in to the paranoia, go to ground, and we can lock them away forever when nothing goes down.

That would solve a lot of problems.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

What's happening on the 27th??

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Anyone that survives has the obligation to shoot the ones coming out of gov. bunkers. They are part of the old world and will have no place in ours. They knew it was going down and said nothing, gave no warning and used the common folks to further their own agendas. Why should they be given another chance to do it again?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by StratosFear
Anyone that survives has the obligation to shoot the ones coming out of gov. bunkers. They are part of the old world and will have no place in ours. They knew it was going down and said nothing, gave no warning and used the common folks to further their own agendas. Why should they be given another chance to do it again?

Save your ammo, bring a shovel and bury the entrance instead.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Who's going to be underground when?
All I've heard is that the President will be giving a speech in Denver on the 27th as part of a visit to three western states.

A White House official confirmed this morning that Obama will visit the Seattle area and the Bay Area on September 25. The following day, the President will visit the Bay Area, the San Diego area and the Los Angeles area, where he's planning to star at two entertainment-related fundraisers, according to the Hollywood Reporter. He'll head to Denver on September 27, a White House official said.

www.sfgate.com...

What's happening on the 27th?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I don't think Obama will be hiding. Why would someone not address the nation about a comet which is headed for Earth which could kill millions while hiding underground? What good will that do? What will he accomplish? When he comes back up, I don't think he will have a nation to lead.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
do you really want to be there? should everyone else perish, look at the sorted bunch of lying wankers, who are to start the next generation, no thanks i wouldnt want to live in that world.

freaks me out just thinking about that gene pool
edit on 23-9-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

No kidding! Makes me want to vomit, envisioning that offspring..

top topics

join