It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone the information to back that Ron Paul is racist??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
His son Rand Paul has said things that indicate he is racist but I don't personally know of anything Ron Paul has said. Although you know the apple generally doesn't fall far from the tree.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I would not call Ron Paul 'racist'. I would say that he would support and allow illegal discrimination. Not only against blacks, but gays and women as well. Allowing the states and businesses to discriminate based on sexual orientation, race and gender is not, IMO, supporting the Constitution. Far from it.

I don't know if he is racist or not, but it doesn't matter to me. He's free to be racist. What concerns me is his unwillingness to make sure the Constitution is supported for ALL people, not just the ones he agrees with... He's willing to turn marriage, abortion and gay issues over to the states, but would he allow states to ban guns? I don't think so...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
As long as you morons continue to look for Racism you will find it. You continue to find it even where it doesn't exist.

If anything this crutch needs to be removed completely. For crying out loud we have a Mixed race President and if anyone opposes any of his views, guess what..you people label them as racists. I cannot wait for the gene pool to become so inter-mixed that you idiots will have to move on to some other inconsequential crutch.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Doom and Gloom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I would not call Ron Paul 'racist'. I would say that he would support and allow illegal discrimination. Not only against blacks, but gays and women as well. Allowing the states and businesses to discriminate based on sexual orientation, race and gender is not, IMO, supporting the Constitution. Far from it.

I don't know if he is racist or not, but it doesn't matter to me. He's free to be racist. What concerns me is his unwillingness to make sure the Constitution is supported for ALL people, not just the ones he agrees with... He's willing to turn marriage, abortion and gay issues over to the states, but would he allow states to ban guns? I don't think so...

For ALL people? Including small business owners? Because, as you know, that's what his argument is about in reference to the CRA. The CRA discriminates against small business owners in favor of race, sex, creed, and religion. So even if a small business owner is a black, Muslim, woman she is discriminated against because of the CRA and not allowed to run her business the way she wants to.

/TOA

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
most of the people on this site are racist in a way, imo....... mitt romey's anti china trade rants seem awfully racist to me too, and obama's it needs to be made in america rhetoric seems racist to me too, all that energy independence crap seems racist to me too....

but hey that's not racism right? that's just nationalism mixed with protectionism, so everyone is ok with it.....

my point is, how come it is ok to discriminate based on nationality, but not race or sex even though nationality is just as uncontrollable as your race or sex. It isn't racism per se, but the rhetoric is just as nasty imo...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
How many times does this have to be debunked? Nelson Linder, NAACP, says Ron Paul is not racist...and on a more recent note:
Many are aware that Paul wants to legalize drugs. One of the major points he rails about is the FACT that there are a disproportionate number of young black men in prison due to drug laws that had no victim... The way it's supposed to be is if there's no victim, there's no crime. Sounds like he sticks up for minorities to me!!
edit on 23-9-2011 by Habit4ming because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The only racists in america are these democrats who support affirmative action. That's double racism since they support the persecution of white ppl in the belief that blacks are stupid and can never make it on their own.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join