It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

end of all elenin threads date?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i know that there are supposed to be so many alignment dates...and that some say it broke up, some say it didn't. yada yada...

what is the last date that elenin is supposed to be anything, even to the believers? like...when will elenin be unarguably over? obviously the hype isn't going away until the actual date...no one can prove that it is or isn't broken apart...or it's trajectory...or whatever. so what's the last date that elenin threads can be posted into any forum other than the HOAX forum?

ETA: also...can someone make up an official doomsday calender? like list out all the end of the world prophecy dates? hell...we could start a pool or something? (jk mods). but seriously...there's so many dates and prophecies swirling around right now...i've lost track! can someone put together an end of the world itinerary for me? there's just so many shows coming up i can't make sense of them all!!!
edit on 9/22/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
i know that there are supposed to be so many alignment dates...and that some say it broke up, some say it didn't. yada yada...

what is the last date that elenin is supposed to be anything, even to the believers? like...when will elenin be unarguably over? obviously the hype isn't going away until the actual date...no one can prove that it is or isn't broken apart...or it's trajectory...or whatever. so what's the last date that elenin threads can be posted into any forum other than the HOAX forum?

Is this like for your diary or something?

Maybe tomorrow. It's always mañana.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
There were no true alignments. People can't comprehend 3D JPL graphics and saw it as a 2D alignment when it wasn't. It's easy to get to people who don't know the difference. Move the JPL orbital graphics to a side view and you will not see any "straight" lines in the supposed alignments.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I wonder why it bothers people so much the Elenin discussions. If you don't like it when you see the word Elenin just keep going and find something you are interested in.
It really is odd that a person just hates seeing that there are threads on subjects they hate or find silly or are just not interested in, there are many choices as to what you read and contribute too. But they jump right into the ones they object to being posted...weird.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Yesterday bro!

Mods please move this to the hoax forum

Actually I guess that about November the 4th/6th is probably the last of the 'alignment' when we can all relax and start getting ready for the Apophis threads in a few years time.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

To answer your question, after October 18th based on elenin.org its going to be in front of Earth's orbit after that we go through the tail and it goes off into space, so the first week of November should be the time your looking for. As for break up/disinigration etc.. etc.. who knows.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Its because the forums are saturated with fear mongering Elenin titles. I am also anxiously awaiting the day I can remove Elenin from my vocabulary.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I thought I heard that there will be a supposed "alignment on Dec 21,2012 on its way out of the solar system. Anyone hear anything later than this?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

Yes actually, but it is very difficult to see from JPL if it is the 21st or not. I make it closer to the 25th.

Nov 02, Nov 22

Jun 21, Dec 21? 24?

Jun 13
Jul 03
Dec 30

Sorry OP. Way to go yet!!

edit on 22/9/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

There...there....I know...there are just some subject matters that have been discussed (ad nauseum) and Elenin is definitely one of them.

Don't worry Elenin will be history very soon.....we always have (Dec.21, 2012).

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I wasted about 4 hours of my life in total ,investigating this elenin rubbish ,i stopped reading threads on it months ago.

I'm only replying to this thread because ,i'm bored sh#tless at the moment ,waiting for the wife and kids to come back from swimming.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
I wasted about 4 hours of my life in total ,investigating this elenin rubbish ,i stopped reading threads on it months ago.

I'm only replying to this thread because ,i'm bored sh#tless at the moment ,waiting for the wife and kids to come back from swimming.

Lol FINALLY an answer from someone why they READ the threads if they hate them or are sick of them. There are not THAT many there are a LOT of other subjects.

I was starting to think what these people are saying is that they lack the control to not read and comment on threads they are sick of or hate. That they feel it is fear mongering but want to be afraid...only thing that made sense...but bored I get!

top topics

join