It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman videos strange lightning and UFO,20TH SEPT 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Well now, wait.....is that really uncommon??
This is EXACTLY what I was witnessing last friday, in which the flashes were going on in the same place a bit north of me. It did that for several hours. There was no thunder at all.

My assumption was that is was an electrical storm, that was just isolated in one area. Is that a rational assumption?

The next day I heard on the radio that a wharehouse in the area this was happening in was hit by lightning and burned down. Kinda sad because it was all food stuffs, diapers, clothes, donated for the poor to the Red Cross or something.

Anyway, though I admit it was a bit weird when I saw the same thing, it surely didn't seem to be supernatural.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
LOL this video makes me feel like I know the woman and the kid too much now haha, I was too distracted to actually watch what was happening.

I liked this part, after waiting too long for the man to get more tape.
Kid: "Mom you should get a younger man"
Mom: "Jake stop why would you say that"
Kid: "because he's not fast enough........."
edit on 22-9-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by takethat

Awesome! I also re-watched the latest War of the Worlds movie last night!

How do I know that I have been spending too much time on ATS? I was looking for hidden information in every nuance, word, expression and bit of information in the movie. I even paused the movie to see what the time was on Tom Cruise's watch to try and correlate it to a date!

But this I can say - I really believe that that kind of invasion-scenario is the worst kind of SHTF that can hit us.

Back to the topic at hand: the third comment by ChiefMcCloud on the Youtube video probably sums up my reaction perfectly:

"The conspiracy theorist in me supports this video, the troll in me wants to desperately make fun of this. I'm torn."

Strange lightning for sure, but the woman and child's altercation just cracks me up too much.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by takethat

Honestly it just looks like heat lightening to me. Used to see it alot when I was growing up. Theres no thunder or anything, just the sky lightening up. Plus I didn't see anything that looked like an ufo in there.As far as it being in the same place? Just where the clouds are concentrated I believe.As the clouds gather , the positive and negative charges build up in that area and are released as lightening in the same area.And yes , it can and does hit the ground without storming.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by shimmeringsilver73

Back to the topic at hand: the third comment by ChiefMcCloud on the Youtube video probably sums up my reaction perfectly:

"The conspiracy theorist in me supports this video, the troll in me wants to desperately make fun of this. I'm torn."

holy crap are you serious!? I probably shouldn't admit this, since the account has my actual face on it, but I am Chiefmccloud! That's awesome you liked my comment. I'm a troll here at times, I'm a troll on Youtube.

edit on 22-9-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

Whahaha! Awesome!

I will have to go and check out your channel now...

"Ant farmer enthusiast"? Really? I mean - "wizard" I can completely understand. But ant farmer enthusiast???

Cool channel!

------------- finished now with my off-topic post ---------------------

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shimmeringsilver73

haha thanks.

When I was in high school, I thought being an ant farmer would be the funniest hobby ever. I was right!

Back to the subject at hand, I don't want anyone to get deducted points..

edit on 22-9-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
We're gonna to be wich man,gonna be wich,.....thank god for Phil...the voice of sanity.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Well now, wait.....is that really uncommon?? This is EXACTLY what I was witnessing last friday, in which the flashes were going on in the same place a bit north of me. It did that for several hours. There was no thunder at all.

Depending on where she is it could be heat lightening. Man, this goes from being funny to annoying to feeling sorry for the kid, then back to annoying, and finally,landing on funoying.

"Jacob, get back here! Get in the Car!"

"Oh My God! Get in the car and roll up the windows...because I don't know what they are going to do to us!" and then she says, wait for it..."Try not to panic Jake."

"Mom you should get another man." /"Why would you say that?"/"Because he's not fast enough"
edit on 23-9-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join