It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman videos strange lightning and UFO,20TH SEPT 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Last night I re-watched the new version of War of the Worlds (with tom Cruise). In the film lightning strikes the same spot (28 times i think).thats when the 'Tripods' rise.

Then just now I came across a strange youtube video, filmed by a Lady and a little boy called Jacob. the UFO towards the end could be ball lightning but I just found the video a little strange. I have no idea where in the U.S.A this was filmed but the woman seems freaked out.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hmm, I never saw anything there that made me think of something other wordly,but wasn't there Lightning Strikes in the Tom Cruise War of the Worlds?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
lol honestly she acts and talks like i did in high school when it came to UFO's and aliens. "Oh my god, what is that?" "This is history" "Get in the car now! I see something." She acts like she's in her own movie..

On the flashing though, that is pretty damn crazy. I wanna say it's just lightning, but wow, it is kinda weird. I guess I just don't stare at storms enough to know.

Part two of the video is more fun to watch with her commentary and her sons.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Absco because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by takethat

Lol she is going crazy. Interesting video though, she has the right mentality it can be so frustrating when somethings going on and you want people to see it or do something about it. But can't help thinking that maybe the lightening is so far away that it looks like its hitting the same place but its spread over quite a distance.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
yes, and no thunder in the film.. same as the you tube video (or non that i can hear). another coincidence?. I figured you guys stateside are probably used to bigger storms than I in the U.K. yet I still think the woman was a little too frantic for it to be 'normal' for her . I will message her to find out her exact location.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
28 times! - wow must be another movie reference to the 27/28 september doom...

I dont really see how this lightning is of any significance... Its not like there are lightning bolts hitting the same spot or anything. Just looks like a really isolated storm viewed from a distance.

Must admit the kid sums it up nicely though...

Mother - "Oh my God we are witnessing something incredible here, do u see any UFOS or anything?"
Son - "Come on mum, we are going to be late!"

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Might be along way away but it does seem very concentrated and repeated.......... quite strange actually...

PDUK

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Mother - "Oh my God we are witnessing something incredible here, do u see any UFOS or anything?"

hahaha the best part is that she filmed this for over an hour. I guess the kid was still late.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

actually it reminded me a little of the Fort Worth Explosions

without the colour

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Absco

Originally posted by homeslice

hahaha the best part is that she filmed this for over an hour. I guess the kid was still late.

'JACOB STOP SHOUTING!!!' gotta love parents who lead by example.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesdown
actually it reminded me a little of the Fort Worth Explosions

Dude that was amazing. I never heard of the Forth Worth thing.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
it is interesting.

but i'm afraid it just reminds me of the family that had the world watching an escaped silver balloon that had their kid inside it but he turned out to be hiding in the garage.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by takethat

I'll say one thing - little Jacob is one cool little dude but will probably need a bit of therapy from this. He had me laughing and worrying for him at different times and I'm not so sure I would have chosen to keep my child in that situation once other people arrived (but then again it's always easy to judge others, no?).

Also, I'm pretty sure I've seen heat lightning behave like that when I was down in Florida visiting family. Does anyone know where this video was taken?.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by takethat
'JACOB STOP SHOUTING!!!' gotta love parents who lead by example.

haha she even curses and the kid calls her out. Great parenting.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'm telling you, part two is more hilarious. She looses her keys for like 5 minutes and still continues to tell the kid to stay in the car, even though he's been inside it for an hour.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Future dialogue for the movie of her experiences.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
just looking for part2

edit on 22-9-2011 by takethat because: spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
PART 2. She reminds me of Malcoms Mum from 'Malcom in the middle' funny and freaky video all in one. love it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
How annoying is that woman?, jheeeeez poor Jacob, you gotta feel for him having to endure that
It could just be a storm filmed from a long way off soit looks like it keeps striking the same spot when really its quite spread out, as for the UFO? well, a light in the sky that could be anything, certainly not anything to shout 'oh my god' 28, 000 times. Strange film non the less, but could all be quite natural. I suggest watching without the sound.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
there is a lot of ufo/lightening videos from this person.

i guess its like an adventure for the kid. i'm afraid thats all.

this is what a storm looks like when you film if from very far away and you have a nice clear view of the landscape.

hoax.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join