It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Electromagnetic Forces Sculpt the Surface of Mars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I have been an advocate for the Electric Universe Theory for some time now. Many scientists refuse to leave their tunnel and look at things from a new perspective. These scientists still say electricity cannot propagate in the vacuum of space, and in so doing neglect to realize that our sun is a giant source of electromagnetic energy that produces the electromagnetic solar wind.

The hydrogen proton solar wind is comprised of electromagnetic energy, mostly hydrogen protons and electrons. So to say that electricity cannot propagate in space is naïve to say the least. Electricity is the flow of electrons and they obviously flow through space. The aurora borealis is a result of this EM flow that is visible in the upper atmosphere where the EM flow from the solar wind ionizes gases. If the gases were not there, we wouldn’t even notice.

The JPL has published a few papers that indicate the planets and the sun are connected by electromagnetic ropes, positive and negative, that twist around one another from the Earth to the Sun. Now, the EU Theory has been expanded to include the formation of the surface of Mars. This video is part of a series of videos that appears to account for the formation of many of the geological features on the Martian surface.

Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...

Comments?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I came across that video a while ago.
while I am not qualified to determine it's validity, I think it is very interesting.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by consciousgod

Nice find, have you watched these yet?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Silverado292

Yes, I have seen that one. I think there is a part 2. Part 2 discusses the blue berries and how they formed on the Marian surface by electricity. There is not another theory that explains this stuff.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

So you're saying lightning bolts zapped through space to create...everything? Mountains, valleys, canyons and so on?

Electricity needs a medium to be zapping around like that; gas, solid or liquid. There's no medium in space to allow that to happen.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Is it unreasonable to think that the ancients must have witnessed such Plasma instabilities on a massive celestial scale thousands of years ago? Well Peratt maintains that under certain conditions any celestial system, such as a solar system, is not electrically neutral and that enormous discharges can occur between differently polarised planetary bodies, causing enormous scarring and searing of the planets surfaces.

Apparent evidence of our solar systems violent past can be seen on the Lunar surface, not to mention Mars, Venus, and on a number of moons.

The Hygenis Rille that can be found on The Moon is one such example:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19320e5afef5.jpg[/atsimg]

These "rilles" are commonly thought to be the remains of collapsed lava tubes or extinct lava flows. However, some physicists argue that these rilles show the typical characteristics of channels created, not by lava flow, but by massive electrostatic discharges during a time when the solar system was a lot more electrically active.

Another example is the Valles Marineris on Mars:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9bb53d257b6.jpg[/atsimg]

At more than 4,000 km long, 200 km wide and up to 7 km deep, this huge scar upon the surface of of Mars could only have been caused, according to physicist Wallace Thornhill, by a huge thunderbolt:

It couldn't have been anything else. Valles Marineris was created by a giant electrical arc sweeping across the surface of Mars. The rock and soil were lifted into space. Some of it fell back around the planet to create the great, strewn fields of boulders seen by both Viking Landers and Pathfinder.

So, what does all this mean? Well, first of all it would add credence to The Electric Universe theory (a complete shake up of the "accepted" theories) and would force us to rethink our recent (and distant) cosmological history.

But it would also force us to approach the ancient creation stories in a completely different way, for if their symbols and descriptions match actual cosmological events, perhaps their tales of "gods from the stars" and "wars in the heavens" also have a grounding in truth?

Were the ancients merely witnessing these natural celestial cataclysms and interpreting them the only way they knew how? Or could there be a literal truth to the ancient myths?

Could the scarring of Mars (god of war) be the result of highly advanced plasma weaponry that those the ancients called "gods" once deployed in battle?

Could Our Ancient Alien Sky Prove Our Ancient Alien Past?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by links234

So you're saying lightning bolts zapped through space to create...everything? Mountains, valleys, canyons and so on?

Electricity needs a medium to be zapping around like that; gas, solid or liquid. There's no medium in space to allow that to happen.

Yes, that's what you have been wrongly taught. If you are right, then why are we so concerned about the impact of solar storms?

The zapping most likely occurs when the solar system is knocked out of the electrical equilibrium that it appears to be in now. Huge solar flares could disrupt the equilibrium or encounters with objects outside our solar system.

These EM forces could be what establishes the orbits of planets and not gravity. Gravity could well be a by product of electromagnetism in equilibrium similar to how electrical charge determines the orbital shell of an electron around an atom. It's not gravity that determines the electrons orbit. It is energy that can be used by people.

Could this be why the scientific community is resistant to this theory? We continue to be enslaved to oil because man can't be trusted with such power because man can easily destroy himself. Once it is established that electromagnetic forces control everything, then the one who controls these forces, controls the masses. Or the one that keeps others from controlling these forces can control the population easier.

The military knows all about it, but it is classified for the same reason, national security.

What would happen if a terrorist had an EM pulse weapon or modified a piece of technology into a weapon? Can you say Tunguska? Tesla knew all about it and worked on it until he died.

edit on 22-9-2011 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Why has it stopped? The solar wind still blows, the Sun's magnetic field casts its ropes across the solar system. CMEs slam into planets nearly every day. Why don't we ever see this scarring happen before our own eyes? The lunar surface has remained virtually unchanged for over 300 years. Why did this electrical scarring stop?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

equilibrium

Why does a battery go dead?
edit on 22-9-2011 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

And what about the absence of glass? It would seem that a massive amount of electrical power would be needed to carve out canyons (such as the Mar's claim) and rifts. I would assume that such a power would generate massive heat with enough energy to fuse materials on the ground into glass or slag but I never see a sign of this around those sites.

I'm not saying that I don't believe in an electrical space theory but I don't think its a tool that carves up planets and bodies. just look at own planet which is very active with lightening strikes and fairly close to the sun. Most of our surface is altered by terrestrial dynamics and not by an electric drill as far as I know. I have read that there is evidence of static charges on mars but our equipment operates for long periods of time without disruptions in performance or communications so it would appear to be a minor problem possibly compounded when the planet under goes one of those massive wind storms.

Don't know, just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

www.youtube.com...

go to 18:45 on this video in above link for evidence. Glass didn't form because of the high iron content in the soil, but hematite did.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

equilibrium

So now the Solar System has gone "flat?"

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm not arguing over the theory because I honestly don't know, just stating an opinion. Looking over HIRISE photo's of the surface, especially the canyons, I have never noticed burns or scarring that would suggest an electrical involvement in their creation or any residue fused together laying about from such an enormous amount of electrical power that it would have taken to make a canyon.

I'll take your word about youtube but frankly I'm not much of a youtube watcher. and once again just my two cents which very well might be wrong.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

equilibrium

So now the Solar System has gone "flat?"

The space we occupy is less energetic. The orbits of the planets are in equilibrium with each other. We are in the comfort zone until acted upon by an outside EMF. May never happen again or may happen next week.

Look at what happens at the top of a thunderstorm. Sprites shoot out into space? Where do they go? They just don't stop. We quit seeing them when the sprite leaves the atmosphere because there are less gas molecules to ionize into visible light, but the sprite continues on dissipating into space and the Earth's EMF.

The electrical etching on earth is still happening. It's called lightening, but it is very weak compared to other time periods.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Reply to post by consciousgod

EU theory seems quite plausible to a dumb guy like me, more so than dirty snowballs. Ill have to check the vid out when I can ty.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Could the scarring of Mars (god of war) be the result of highly advanced plasma weaponry that those the ancients called "gods" once deployed in battle?

Could Our Ancient Alien Sky Prove Our Ancient Alien Past?

That would indicate that we reside in the midst of the ruins of a very ancient civilization billions of years old. Makes me go hmm.

top topics

join