It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A thread in Question...and sensitive subjects on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Yeah...something that highly flagged/starred should garner more headlines for sure. I'm not sure how the calculations work internally, but I've said before that if something is flagged it should probably pop to the top in recent posts too because not every flagger makes a comment, especially if something's already been covered.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I agree with you. A flag should be the equivalent of a bump or comment.
2nd.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

There was no link because your thread is long longer available for viewing. It has been removed from the forums.

The best way to find the status of any staff action is to reply directly to staff for resolution.
The best way is to reply to the auto u2u.
Other ways:
Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

Asking in a thread or post is not the best way to get an answer. It could take more time than is necessary to get you an answer.
And, please read this regarding publishing u2u messages:
NEW POLICY regarding U2Us (PRIVATE messages)

And, btw, you have a u2u waiting for you from me
[
edit on Tue Dec 20 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: CLARITY

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
reply to post by Komodo

There was no link because your thread is long longer available for viewing. It has been removed from the forums.

The best way to find the status of any staff action is to reply directly to staff for resolution.
The best way is to reply to the auto u2u.
Other ways:
Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

Asking in a thread or post is not the best way to get an answer. It could take more time than is necessary to get you an answer.
And, please read this regarding publishing u2u messages:
NEW POLICY regarding U2Us (PRIVATE messages)

And, btw, you have a u2u waiting for you from me
[
edit on Tue Dec 20 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: CLARITY

well..since I can't review what I already posted because it got trashed, how can i review what I've posted, but, you didn't didn't even allow me to even review my post and instead trashed it.. perhaps a little more time to re-view my mistakes and edit it might have been a little more forgiving...but..

Your U2U original reply was a little confusing and I thought it was because someone else had already posted the same thread .. but it's because of clarity now?? So instead of just closing the thread, and linking the OT (original thread with the same content) you trashed it ..

but i guess it's ATS policy to insta-trash posts that are not clarified and no waring given .. and if i wanted your comment I would have U2U'd you .. i know how it works..

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I;m not sure how the calculations work internally...

i don't either, I'm not sure if it's automatic or manually applied.. if it's manually applied, we have a problem, if it's automatically applied, the algorithm/software tool needs a tweak, a big one

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
There is no conspiracy here. wcitizens' thread was quite popular for a week or so, it was originally in Middle East Issues I think. A couple of us managed to get it into [HOAX!] but then a moderator decided it belonged here in DD.

Good times

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I seriously do not remember seeing this thread because if I did, I’m positive I would have posted something to the forum since this type of subject is dear to my mind and would have posted to …

Were all getting older. Don't beat yourself up about it. Maybe want to reduce any exposure to aluminum, pots and pans, pop cans, anti-p, etc...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
got another thread that seems to have been buried.. not even on the top topics, right now as of 1.01.2012 @ 23:15..

it has 42 flags and 146 replies .. but zero visibility ..posted 12.29.2012..

AntiSec and Anonymous release 860,000 Accounts and 75,000 stolen Credit Cards from STRATFOR hack

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yep .. got another one.. ~!!!

244 flags, 539 replies(26 pages), & 244 stars----- and not even on the 6 months all time top list..~!!!!

9/11: Blueprint for Truth. The Scientifically Disproven Official Story.,

NOW tell me ATS is NOT hiding sensitive subjects on ATS and bordering on Cointelpro !!!

Come on ATS .. !!!!!! you can't tell me something is amiss here !!!!! this thread ALONE should tell you something !!!!! while you still have a voice in the world .. makes yours KNOW NOW about these subjects being hidden from YOUR eyes.. !!! this really makes me wounder if this thread even made it to ANY of the 'TOP' all time forums at ALL !!!! I was all over ATS on 9/11 this year as I am on here daily ..

this has GOT to stop !!!!!!

edit on 5-1-2012 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
yep .. got another one..

which prolly isn't or shouldn't be a big surprise..

not even on the 30days most discussed page.. as of 12:46a on 8/04/12

The Internet Map

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join