It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something MAJOR going down in Denver!!

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It already passed but I think that is why Obama and everyone else was in Denver. They are not going to give us a warning. Keep your eyes on NASA's sight and asteroid base. I guess they figure the ones that are paying attention will see...that's all the warning I think we will get. At least we weren't hit by a fireball like the people in Argentina.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Only on ATS will people like you talk like this....

The world is alright ....without your panicking....trust me

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

Only on ATS will people like you talk like this....

The world is alright ....without your panicking....trust me

ummm...geez..would you mind if I didn't trust you.?

And your assumptions about me only talking like this on ATS are incorrect ...as well as your dillusions ..or lies about this world being alright.

As far as me panicking.. I'm not.. I merely observe things that make me curious, as well as being aware that we live in a world of lies.

So once again..please understand.. if I make the solid choice to NOT trust you.(I was given intuition to use it ..and to help me make my choices..and I prefer that over the advice of a seemingly arrogant internet stranger who is trying to mock and demean me , and paint some picture of this world that is obviously not reality)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

As far as me panicking.. I'm not.. I merely observe things that make me curious, as well as being aware that we live in a world of lies.

I guess I live in a different world than you.

I find far more liars on here than I do in the real world.
You can’t go through life thinking everyone is lying to you.

Just come to the realization that most people don’t know what they are talking about, so it’s not really a lie. Especially on here.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Mock and demean you? Wait...this is the person that attacked me first and said I was stupider for simply making a generalized statement attacking no particular person?

All Im saying is...people such as yourself....like to come out and attack people and point fingers when I have done nothing remotely personally insulting to you.

This is how people such as yourself behave on ATS. Hypocrite. Spell it for me.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by BO XIAN

. I'm sure we'll have to cut Jibby Jedi in on a piece of this action and there are many others who know and are able to express these findings.

Great clarity.

You're a treasure. Thanks for your kind reply.

I just finally reached a limit with some . . . facts . . . of our era.

And given my Western/ Texan/ NM family of origin's fierce compulsion to call a spade a spade . . .

Have long studied the END TIMES, Biblical prophecies, globalism, UFO's etc. . . . since 1960is for the former and 1965 for globalism . . .

Nevertheless, I'm still amazed frequently at the complexities, convolutions, rank brazen lies and deceptions . . .

By the time one collects 10's of thousands of puzzle pieces . . . including, of course, many many thousands of disinformation puzzle pieces . . . it begins to look like almost any fool thing anyone would assert might have some grain of truth in it.

Who'd have thought 20 years ago--certainly 50--that a Marxist, Kenyan, globalist, satanist, pathological liar, Narcissistic Character Disorder would be cheered by so many purported 'Americans' into the White House??? Sheesh. Boggles the mind.

Alice's rabbit hole is beginning to look boringly conventional by comparison.

That's part of what makes sorting through allegations about Denver and scheduled traumatic events etc. so complex and problematic.

It's too glib and easy to black wash it all as total fantasy, fabrication . . . even total disinformation.

It's also too glib and easy to label it all as remotely reliable assertions by quality whistle-blowers.

And where are the lines? LOL.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by BO XIAN

figured I'd just come out and ask you..

and see if the answer made sense. (sorry if I offended you by the question)

I will say this though.. if he collapsed after reading a message handed to him in an envelope shortly after election.. hes sure was walking around with the cocky gate of pro star athlete.. in the first weeks of office...which I could understand to some degree considering he had just won a major victory.

1. I don't consider you paranoid--at least not beyond wha'ts warranted! LOL--and my well earned, quality PhD IS in Clinical Psychology.

2. I suspect that the Orragant One has a very well practiced capacity to compartmentalize. Sometimes he really does seem like a well brain-washed, trained puppet on a mind-controlled string. I've often felt that the teleprompter was required by his bosses to insure he said what they wanted him to say and because they couldn't 100% trust him to avoid messing things up otherwise.

3. There's a Scripture about what a horrible thing it is for a nation when a slave becomes a king. Doesn't have anything to do with racism or lop-sided favoritism for an elite. It's about those of no . . . wisdom . . . training or experience in lofty matters becoming a lofty ruler--like gilding a horse biscuit. Pride becomes even more inflated to the destruction of the people.

4. It's quite plausible to me that he'd prance around giddily, arrogantly shortly after collapsing. One merely pushes such things out of their mind and procedes with the momentary priority at the time.

5. Besides, he was likely sexually abused and seduced by his dad?'s pedophile buddy who became the O's 'mentor' . . . repeatedly. One learns to black out the unpleasantries and focus on the companionship--as flawed as it was . . . was better than utter aloneness, most likely.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I find far more liars on here than I do in the real world. You can’t go through life thinking everyone is lying to you. Just come to the realization that most people don’t know what they are talking about, so it’s not really a lie. Especially on here.

You may be correct that some on here don't know what they are talking about, and may well be misinformed...
but I think many on here have what they feel is very substantial proof that there have been many lies fed to us, and therefore speculation about conspiracies is well warranted.

I don't go through life thinking everyone is lying, but I'm smart enough to know, that those who proven them selves to be liars... especially on a "grand scale" will undoubtedly keep using that method for the advancement of their own agendas.

There are degrees to lies, and degrees to what purpose they serve. That is a proven fact about humanity , and its history.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Mock and demean you? Wait...this is the person that attacked me first and said I was stupider for simply making a generalized statement attacking no particular person?

All Im saying is...people such as yourself....like to come out and attack people and point fingers when I have done nothing remotely personally insulting to you.

This is how people such as yourself behave on ATS. Hypocrite. Spell it for me.

You can mince words all you want , but coming on here and calling everyone who speculated about Denver stupid, is in my mind demeaning and shows ignorance to me...hence the reason for me calling you "stupider"

As far as not remotely insulting me....that's a matter of opinion... but in my mind.. you did insult many members on this board with your attitude of your superior awareness of this worlds problems...and what we should and shouldn't worry about.

As far as me being a hypocrite... yes.. I agree there are times I could very well be considered that , and I try to be aware of it, and apologize for being so.

Now that I have admitted my imperfections.. I suggest you honestly look into the motives as to why you have said what you have in this thread, but then again my intuition tells me you would never reveal that truth to the majority of the members on this board.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
*MOD NOTE*

This is a friendly reminder to everyone that the topic here is Denver and associated information as well as speculation regarding these events.

It is NOT a thread for discussing each other.

Stay on topic please

Thank you in advance,
Asktheanimals/ Forum Moderator

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

First of all thank you for the apology.

Secondly, my motives in writing what I wrote were simple. Whenever people claim something about the near or distant future on ATS, it does not come true. And when it doesn't, and they realize their worries were empty, I (or people such as myself) like to come in and sorta poke fun. It's bound to happen. Perhaps it would teach them to be less paranoid about speculation?

And I wasn't saying everyone on here was stupid. Notice I mentioned the dying of plants and animals and then the stupidity of mankind....which I tie together because its our fault these things are happening. Its a very general statement.

And as I write this still..nothing is happening in Denver....or is it? Come out and correct me.

edit on 28-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

First of all thank you for the apology.

Secondly, my motives in writing what I wrote were simple. Whenever people claim something about the near or distant future on ATS, it does not come true. And when it doesn't, and they realize their worries were empty, I (or people such as myself) like to come in and sorta poke fun. It's bound to happen. Perhaps it would teach them to be less paranoid about speculation?

And I wasn't saying everyone on here was stupid. Notice I mentioned the dying of plants and animals and then the stupidity of mankind....which I tie together because its our fault these things are happening. Its a very general statement.

And as I write this still..nothing is happening in Denver....or is it? Come out and correct me.

edit on 28-9-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

I see you like to play mind games ,and twist words...and I won't respond to you any longer..after this post.

I'm sure you are well aware that I wasn't apologizing to you..

as far as Denver....time will tell ..and most likely when its too late.

Now I suggest you go focus on the "real" problems of the world instead of poking fun , and go save a rain forest or two...while many are dying of starvation, war, disease, and weather conditions.

To imply that there is "nothing" wrong , and nothing is happening, only shows your refusal to see reality.. or the fact that you are "playing" a role, and know far more than you care to let on.

edit on 28-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ok everyone. I don't mean to scare anyone. I think the reason we all come to this site is to be informed. So here are the facts. Asteroid 2011 SO5 is coming very close to earth on September 29th and 30th.... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... NASA will be holding a press conference on near earth objects tomorrow at 1pm eastern www.spaceref.com... I find it interesting that NASA was one of the groups that were in Denver. Hopefully it is nothing.

The asteroid SE58 on September 27 was much closer and nothing happened except some fireballs. I plan on tuning into NASA tomorrow though to see what they have to say.
edit on 28-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If anyone knows about NASA condition codes...the asteroid 2011 SO5 is listed a code 8... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov... Which if you click on it says that the orbit is very uncertain. I have seen others show a scale that says certain impact. Does anyone know about this? So it is saying it is further away then the asteroid on the 27th but what I am gathering is that they really don't know.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The au of this asteroid is showing it is far away so I don't think there will be impact. I think what NASA is going to tell us at their conference is that there is increased asteroid activity. That is what they said at their solar flare conference is that there is increased CME activity.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I found this.....neo.jpl.nasa.gov... Near miss asteroids. If you notice the only two on there that are very close...SE58 September 27 and then YU55. Yes now I see why they were all in Denver.

There is one on Oct 17 that is real close too.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Okay folks. Here is the good news... it is 2:23 P.M., 09/28/2011. We are all still alive. For those who are not, well ... you are dead. But remember, tomorrow is another day. And we could all be dead tomorrow... and today, we don't know it. So lets all come together now, and love one another now ... for tomorrow we may die ... or we may live another day, to love one another.

Be groovy man.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Don`t know about this, but it certainly looks like it will hit.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Themaninwhite
Don`t know about this, but it certainly looks like it will hit.

www.youtube.com...

I have been checking into this and I do not think it will hit. That video got the NASA scales mixed up. This one is not even on that scale. So no I do not think it will hit. There was one yesterday September 27 that came super close and that is why there were fireballs hitting the earth, asteroid SE58 and they gave us no warning. That is why I am looking so close at the NASA database. I am seeing no asteroids of concern except YU55 on November 8-9. It is coming close and it is big.... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
"Remember, remember... the 5th of November"

Looking at the NASA/JPL orbitals, it seems as though YU55 will be very close to us and in-line with the sun on or around this date. If you notice, it only just inches above the plane of the elliptic a day or two prior...

So.... With this thing being so close, in a line with the sun, and just barely above the elliptic...

*tin-foil hat ON*

...Might we get the "three days of darkness" in some places on Earth starting Nov 5th leading up to the collision/near-miss on or about Nov 8th?

*tin-foil hat OFF*

Whoops, whoops - just saw the MOD note about staying on-topic. Let me re-direct... (and promise not to go off-topic again)

Are there any scheduling oddities with world/US VIPs on or around the time of YU55.... anyone going to be in Denver around that time?
edit on 28-9-2011 by DamaSan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join