It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werewolves Exist in the UK Some Evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BadNinja68

Wolfen was ok, I liked The Howling much better. The look of the werewolves in that movie were awesome...for being the early 80's.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Yes, the acting was bad, but you got to see Jenny Aguter in the nip. Well worth watching just for that.

I spend a lot of time in the Pyrenees, cmaping in the middle of nowhere. We often hear large animals moving around the tent at night. Could be bears, but not sure. Even during the day, when we are walking, and we tend to choose remote spots, we feel that we are being watched but never see anything. However, we never go in the mountains unarmed, no firearms though.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
They already did it to all the cheesy movies we loved..
Now they are rebooting the world's cryptids to be more realistic and gritty. I mean, just look what they did to the chupacabra. It went from a spiny alien to a long nosed, naked dog.

The future is looking laaame. No imagination.
edit on 23-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
There's loads in the town close to the Roaches.

My cousin dated one for a while. Always used to get drunk, froth at the mouth and especially liked to strip naked and run around howling at the full moon trying to attack people.
It's probably why they closed the local mental institution. All that howling couldn't have been good for the inmates.

Some attribute the infestation to the abundance of chavs, but I know better.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join