All the Tweets so far:
2. 11.4.2111 - a core attribute of differential CE9718 was modified today, and London has returned
3. ENIGMA-AMGINE Project Leader, Foster Tayler, from Northern Inc., declared the equation refinement to have no side effects
4. The next scheduled TPE adjustment is 11.9.2111 to refine the south pacific weather patterns. enigma-amgine.com for more information
5. Citizens with pre-equation memory fragments are urged to report their memories at: enigma-amgine.com
6. All citizens are urged to upload journals for 9.17.2110 to enigma-amgine.com to compare fragmentation reports
7. Use your citizen ID to log into enigma-amgine.com for information specific to you and your region.
8. Memory fragmentation is reported in Lisbon and other areas of the Mediterranean Incorporated Territory. enigma-amgine.com
10. Citizens in Athens are urged to go home as the archives are researched. enigma-amgine.com
12. TPE realignment for the Lisbon fragmentation issue is scheduled for 11.7.2111 @ 12:00 UznT. enigma-amgine.com for more information.
13. HCRG review of events corrected by the recent TPE adjustment at the Toroid Museum, 11.8.2111 @ 22:30 UznT, by curator Parker Richardson
14. msg: (enoegap)
15. AFA: an All Feed Announcement is scheduled for 20:00 UznT today. All citizens are urged to listen. Those in Athens, should use their radios.
16. msg: (transmission of first page successful)
17. msg: (journal)
18. AFA completed. Please visit enigma-amgine.com with your citizen ID for instructions specific to your zone.
19. Due to extraordinarily high demand, the NR for EnigmA-AmginE, enigma-amgine.com, is offline. Please be patient as we attempt to recover.
20. EnigmA-AmginE NR remains offline. Please contact your local ZFR office only for emergency fragmentation issues.
21. msg: (CE9718 is disaster)
22. Adjustment GN0019 will remain as scheduled. The next AFA will have more details in the coming days.
24.A new exhibit, "The London Crater," opens in the toroid museum today. Visit www.enigma-amgine.com...
to request tickets