It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Ok this website is very interesting to me. Reason being is that I have seen this before, both the enigma-amgine and the phrase "correcting the past for a better future".

I can't really remember where I've seen it, but it was sometime yesterday I believe - and it wasn't from ATS. I started reading The Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock yesterday and I THINK, just maybe I saw it mentioned in the book but I could be completely wrong.

I have the book on my Nook Color so I'm going to query the phrase and what not to see if it comes up.

Also, I highly recommend the book. It's basically ATS summed up in a book.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
well I've always wanted to correct the past for a better future

I mean we know what went wrong and who to blame. hindsight is 20 20!

I would say that in that context the symbolism of the forwards backwards letters makes sense, to me anway

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

[Querying whois.verisign-grs.com] [whois.verisign-grs.com]Whois Server Version 2.0Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered with many different competing registrars. Go to www.internic.net... for detailed information. Domain Name: ENIGMA-AMGINE.COM Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC. Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com Referral URL: registrar.godaddy.com... Name Server: NS10.DNSMADEEASY.COM Name Server: NS11.DNSMADEEASY.COM Name Server: NS12.DNSMADEEASY.COM Name Server: NS13.DNSMADEEASY.COM Name Server: NS14.DNSMADEEASY.COM Name Server: NS15.DNSMADEEASY.COM Status: clientDeleteProhibited Status: clientRenewProhibited Status: clientTransferProhibited Status: clientUpdateProhibited Updated Date: 13-sep-2011 Creation Date: 12-sep-2011 Expiration Date: 12-sep-2012NOTICE: The expiration date displayed in this record is the date the registrar's sponsorship of the domain name registration in the registry is currently set to expire. This date does not necessarily reflect the expiration date of the domain name registrant's agreement with the sponsoring registrar. Users may consult the sponsoring registrar's Whois database to view the registrar's reported date of expiration for this registration.

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: ENIGMA-AMGINE.COM
Created on: 12-Sep-11
Expires on: 12-Sep-12
Last Updated on: 13-Sep-11

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States

edit on 20-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The page info appears to have the same google analytics refrence as ats

UA-475284-20

Enigma-Amgine: correcting the past for a better future var _gaq = _gaq || []; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-475284-20']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);

So appears to be part of this site.

reverseinternet.com...

edit on 20-9-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

But... it doesn't show up on the search. It also makes no sense unless SkepticOverlord is messing with us.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

msg
transmission of first page successful)

new tweet
edit on 20-9-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Edit: Domo1 beat me to the WHO IS lol.

BUT I noticed the address is the same as listed for the WHO IS info for ATS.

edit on 20-9-2011 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
go here

phanthasyx-qatroyze.blogspot.com...

3rd and 4th response from what appears to be the orchestrator of this shananigans...he also plugs the website here in mention and that was back on February 1, 2010 2:38 AM ...

his version of the URL is a blogspot site though - www.enigma-amgine.blogspot.com...

here is the URL to his profile - www.blogger.com... - location Malaysia...

after looking at his "Blogs I Follow" section...there really seams like there isn't a whole lot going on here...

My take as an internet marketing guy:

- someone either is trying to piggy back of their old traffic from blogger by creating a new site with the same url, just without the blogger extension...this can be for many reasons...who knows. but it certainly doesn't seem like anything "really interesting"...

- the blogger mentioned previously is in with some new crew and they are trying to virally market a new blog, product, idea..etc....

In my honest opinion I think this was seeded here on ATS as an advert....someone already posting in this thread had red hands....that is just my 2 cents on the matter.

A poor attempt at viral marketing.........

edit on 20-9-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

Good eye! Seems plausible, IP's are almost the same too:
Pinging www.enigma-amgine.com [74.86.15.192] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 74.86.15.192: bytes=32 time=42ms TTL=51

IP for video.abovetopsecret.com and atsnews.com is 74.86.15.194.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

It would still be nice to figure out the pass. Lets focus on that now. Obviously we have solved the riddle of who started the site...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

A poor attempt at viral marketing.........

Or a genius one!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

a genius viral marketing campaign does a few things:

- sparks interest on a mass level in a way that YOU FEEL THE ABSOLUTE NEED TO PASS ON WHAT YOU SAW (this doesn't have that affect although it certainly tried hard to provoke it)

- leaves a memorable image of something - for instance the last memorable main stream viral marketing campaign was for rise of the apes movie...their campaigns involved apes doing crazy things that followed the idea and concept of the actual product being promoted...that was a genius viral marketing campaign...(this doesn't leave anything memorable other than a one page "landing page" style site with some very low profile people attached...

Going to stick by my feelings and say this is an amateur attempt at viral marketing....mind you I work for billion dollar companies in the internet marketing industry as a consultant.....

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
and one more thing:

I would wager a large bet that nobody even remembers this in a month from now..........

anyone think differently? please explain why.....

EDIT FOR:

Sorry to be a party pooper

edit on 20-9-2011 by Smell The Roses because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Yeah I'm very unimpressed with this. I was hoping for another fun little mystery but I'm not going to wait around for it.
edit on 20-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Maybe ats just wanted us to have a little fun?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It could be linked to this.

DeviantArt

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The page is now showing a number after you enter an incorrect password. For example: access denied: 1745079

The number changes every time though.

Doesn't really help, but it does show someone seems to be making changes to it.

edit on 20-9-2011 by InSanE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
the number i believe is counting down...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
msg: (journal) on the twitter feed...I don't think the enigma blogspot has anything to do with this, the way that guy types and the typing from the twitter feed don't seem to match up...my 2 cents, will be following this.
edit on 20/9/2011 by Neomax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jrosh
the number i believe is counting down...

You're right, that's gonna be one long countdown lol.

This is the only clue from the Twitter feed with regards to what the password could be: "Use your citizen ID to log into www.enigma-amgine.com... for information specific to you and your region." No other clues as to what this "Citizen ID" is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join