It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man's nose bitten off in inner-city brawl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Man's nose bitten off in inner-city brawl

www.abc.net.au

The man's nose was found lying on the ground nearby.
(visit the link for the full news article)

see also:
news.ninemsn.com.au...

edit on 20-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
how will mike tyson react to this news?
QUOTE:
A 23-year-old man is in hospital after having his nose bitten off during a fight in the Darwin city centre early this morning.

Northern Territory Police were called to a fast food outlet in Smith Street about 5:00am (ACST) and found the victim holding his head in his hands.

www.abc.net.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Lord have mercy! What is wrong with these ghetto folks !?
When I fight I go straight for the stomach and I need no group of people; I was taught to fight but fight fair, I need no group to kick ass.; just me my bare feet and fists. Didn't these people's parents teach them that !?

You don't need to tear off somebody's nose, eyes, ears! If I need them what makes me think the next man doesn't need them ,anybody down there using common sense ?
edit on 20-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I always thought that fast food never tasted as good as fresh meat taken straight off the bone; I take it the offender here was thinking along those lines too?

Sucks to be that guy though, I hope he get's his nose reattached in a timely and successful manner.

edit on 20-9-2011 by OpioidFreud because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
wow at a fast food outlet,the food was obviously not fast enough he needed to eat right away. or was it a zombie??? arrrrrggghh run for hills its started!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I have seen this exact same thing,its disgusting.
Leaving south Morang pub many years ago,man sitting outside on the bench waiting for the ambulance with his nose on ice in a bucket!
Sorry if anyone is eating right now!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
That's disgusting.

Where's the conspiracy BTW?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
Lord have mercy! What is wrong with these ghetto folks !?
When I fight I go straight for the stomach and I need no group of people; I was taught to fight but fight fair, I need no group to kick ass.; just me my bare feet and fists. Didn't these people's parents teach them that !?

You don't need to tear off somebody's nose, eyes, ears! If I need them what makes me think the next man doesn't need them ,anybody down there using common sense ?
edit on 20-9-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

reality is half the time you try and fight fair these days you get your head kicked in because most people fight dirty
i agree tho i always try to make a fight fair but have no hesitation fighting dirty if they do it first.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

You're right though, it's just a mess. If somebody provoked me bad enough and started a dirty fight, I'd follow behind them.

What is wrong with these people ? What is in that fast food ? Is it making people violent too ?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

whats in fast food that makes people angry?
lots of hormones, huge amounts of sodium which increases blood pressure, the addictive components..im sure theres a lot more and a lot we dont know about

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Never bite off what you're not prepared to chew.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
You think thats bad - this happened in my city centre - Man Loses Facial Features Outside Nightclub . We don't go out into town anymore.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
Leaving south Morang pub many years ago,man sitting outside on the bench waiting for the ambulance with his nose on ice in a bucket!

Alcohol involved in that one too I guess?

Honestly, alcohol is one of the most destructive drugs there is, but no matter how bad it gets or how many lives it destroys, it will always still be legal.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by iceblue20-12

Alcohol involved in that one too I guess?

Honestly, alcohol is one of the most destructive drugs there is, but no matter how bad it gets or how many lives it destroys, it will always still be legal.

its a messed up world we live in. legalize marijuana!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I've seen or heard of a couple of noses being bit off, quite a few ears and once witnessed an eye being gouged out.
I've seen more than my fair share of glassings, (had 18 stitches myself from one and I've also had a lump bit out of my back), and seen and heard of all manner of tools and things being used.

Guess what I'm saying is that it's a big, bad world out there, especially if people move in certain circles or put themselves in certain situations.
It's always been like that.

But it certainly seems to be becoming more widespread with greater numbers of people willing to commit such acts of extreme violence.
Whereas once over there always seemed to be a reason for most of these sort of assaults there now seems to be an increase in the number of attacks which has lacked any other reason other than carrying out the attack itself.

I guess we could talk forever about why this is so but ultimately the responsibility lies with the individuals themselves.
edit on 20/9/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I've watched my aunt hit my uncle with a broken bottle, he got fifteen stitches.

top topics

join