It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Announces 'Forbidden NO GO Zones'...On Moon!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Maybe they are planting evidences of them being -landed on the moon?
So they dont want anybody to fly there with their homemade rocket and see what they are doing?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
All they are doing is asking for other countries to respect historical sites on the moon. Sites that are important not just for NASA and the U.S but the whole world. From something that simple its being blown up into some kind of huge issue with nasa claiming ownership of the moon and other nonsense. A lot of you people need to lay off the dope or ask your doctors for some antipsychotic meds.....
edit on 20-9-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

I know, it's sad the amount of ignorance that is rampant in this forum. NASA in no way announced any "forbidden no go zones" for crying out loud. But leave it up to the alien and UFO crowd to read something on a forum somewhere, not bother actually looking into it then ignorantly comment on it. I mean, read some of the comments in this very thread! They are embarrassing. It's like some people take what the OP said at 100% face value and their willful ignorance takes it from there. Take about "useful idiots". This is how this type of utter nonsense gets blown out of proportion. Years from now we will have useful idiots parroting utter nonsense about the time “NASA instituted a mandatory no-fly zones on the moon….what are they trying to hide?!?!?!” Sad, just sad.

I wonder how many of the tin foil hat conspiracy freaks in this thread even bothered to actually look into this, beyond the borders of some alien/ufo website that is?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

beforeitsnews is legit I hear................NOT

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join